Fast Start Anyone?

shrinkingalice

Silver Member
Decided i've been messing about the last 2 weeks and put on 1.5lbs so im going to do fast start this week. Anyone fancy joining me?

What is fast start and what do i need to do? lol i've messed around for the whole of april! STS for two weeks then lost 2lbs past two weeks but i'm stuck on 13st 2lbs now!!! i need to see the 12s lol :) thanks xx

Hiya
I've messed around since i started a fortnight ago - lost 2.5lbs... put half a pound on, and I couldn't even go and weigh on Wednesday because i was working.

I'll do fast start with you. Starting tomorrow?

Lynne
x

Fast start sounds a great plan then! WW for me is mondays! but i'll start fast start from tomorrow as it's 1st may!! :) i'm on 22 points so 18 points would be good saving me 4 points! just need to work out if the wii fit jogging i'm doing is classed as high or mod in terms of bonus points so work out how many points i actually have to work from lol! :D don't want to be eating 18 points, but then exercising something silly like 9 off! i'd be storing fat not losing it :(

I think I might join you. I unfortunately binged today (it wasn't too bad thankfully) so knocking down to 18pts a day might do me some good.

i started it today and ive actually stook to it so im pleased :) Fast start is basically 4 point breakfast, 5 point lunch, 7 point tea and 2 points dairy. then if u are over 14 stone u get 22 points so a 4 point snack :) something like that anyway, not got my book near me to be certain of exact points honestly lol. its the first book in the ww pack anyway so have a look :).

Back