Fast start confusion

Melz10

Hi all,

I'm new 2 WW and the forum.

I joined WW on Monday. So far so good.

My points allowance is 20 but I saw in the book that the fast start to boost your weight loss is 18 so I have been sticking to 18 for the last 2 days.

If I go up to 20 next week will that make me gain?
:confused:

i dont think so -i started again on monday - im also allowed 20 points but always try and stick to 18.

i did ww a year ago and lost 2 stone - and i still lost when i ate 18 or 20 - as long as you never go over your allowence you should be fine - i always find that having a few less helps me!

try it and see - it wont make you gain when you have 20 but it might mean you lose a bit less than your first week - give it ago a kick start is always a good idea i think for your motivation as you will hopefully see a great loss in your first week and then you will be determined to stick to the plan!!!

good luck xx

Ahh thanks alot for that.

Was very confused and worried!

Have been ok on 18 so will try and stick to that!!!

Thanks again!x

Ahh thanks alot for that.

Was very confused and worried!

Have been ok on 18 so will try and stick to that!!!

Thanks again!x

so what day is your WI going to be? we are similar size i think and have a similar goal!! be good if we could help each other!

my first WI will be on tuesday im sticking to 18 this week as well and im finding it quite easy if u pick foods that fill u up!

gabriella x

my usual points it 29, it was 30 the first week but i did fast start at 18 points and lost 8lbs and had good losses when i eat 29 points also :) good luck! xx

so what day is your WI going to be? we are similar size i think and have a similar goal!! be good if we could help each other!

my first WI will be on tuesday im sticking to 18 this week as well and im finding it quite easy if u pick foods that fill u up!

gabriella x

I think I need all the support I can get!

My WI day is Monday evenings.

I seem to have done ok so far - I know its only been a few days. LOL.

I lost 2 and a half stone on Slimming World so I'm used 2 stuffing my face and not having to count anything. But I reached a plateau and got very demotivated and put on 1 and a half stone. :(

Thought it was time 4 a change!

gabriella x

I typed a whole reply and I can't see it.....:confused:

Anyways my WI is on Mondays.

I've been ok on the 18 points but I previously done Slimming World so used 2 eating loads and not counting anything. So big change 4 me.

I need all the support I can get!

Back