FAT and I NEED HELP PLEseee ?

I just recently had a baby... Now i have all this baby fat around me and i feel sick all i want to do is lose it... Plus everyone around me keeps calling me FAT ?its pretty hurtful and it gets to me a lot because i'm very conscious about my weight!!! Any motivators will be hugely appreciated please???

Hi there! What diet are you going to start?

Well done for taking the first steps!
My sons nearly 4 & I'm 3 weeks in. I only wish I had started sooner!

I'm currently doing "shake that weight" meal replacement shakes. On my 3rd week and lost a stone. :)

Hi...

Going to start the slim fast diet... Its basically a meal replacement milkshake.... How much are you planning to lose? And what exactly does your diet consist of? If you dont mind my asking ?

I've lost a stone started 14 stone 4 , I'm now 13 stone 4.
Want to get down to 10 stone. How much are you planning on losing?

Shake that weight is a shake replacement diet consisting of 3/4 shakes, or 2 shakes & a healthy meal per day. I do 3/4 shakes a day.
You get banana, chocolate, strawberry & vanilla. Quite cheap aswell. :)

Oh thats very interesting i must and most definitely will check the diet out.. Slim fast is quite expensive...

I'm 10.7 stones at the moment i want to be maybe under 8 stones >.< and i want to reach my goal within 2 months...

Hey i appreciate your thoughts and opinions... I am aware that a mothers milk is the best for a child however after giving birth the first 2 weeks i was breastfeeding after that unfortunately i got severe breast infection i was prescribed strong medication which stopped me from producing milk ?.....

Hi, although I agree your weight isn't bad after having a baby,I also know that if its making you unhappy then you have to do what you feel is best.good luck hun :)

Back