Fat be gone - S&M's journey to a better life

Thanks Loopey :) If I do order, will order the ones from S&S, if I'm dong this, I want to do it properly. I gave a lot of my food to my Mum tonight so can't be tempted...

Morning world,

Day 2, strawberry shake consumed, they are lovely when done with ice in the blender, mine made over 500ml when it was done :)

Day 1 was 100% day with no ill effects, I think I'm starting to get a headache so have got a huge cup of tea and glass of water and will flood it away ;)

My samples should be here today so might have more of a meal later, with some veggies if I can be bothered to go to Tesco, it's packed there at the minute as everyone panic buys fuel....

I'm on holiday from work this week so a bit different to how it will be cos I'm being a lazy moo, so it was about 10am, when I'm working it will be much earlier unfortunately, but not at work til Monday so should be less hungry by then, altho to be honest, not feeling hungry, it's just habits for me....

You're going great Sun&Moon, keep smiling and once you're in ketosis and the hunger's gone you'll be laughing!

Thanks Shivie... I feel soooo hungry right now and keep thinking of all kinds of foods that I would love to eat... I'm trying to study to distracy myself but it's hard :(

That will pass I promise you! Don't torture yourself!!
Go to a full length mirror for 10 mins if you've got one and scrutinise every inch of yourself....it's hard to do but it reminds you why you're doing this. Have a nice glass of water and take a study break to go for a quick stroll. Look at all the smiling slim chicks in their skinny jeans. YOU'LL SOON BE ONE OF THEM TOO!! YOU CAN DO THIS, IT'S A MUST!!

Aww Shivie, thank you, wise words and so right. I took myself off for a bath and had a long soak which was nice, now having my veg soup which is not so nice but not horrendous.... I agree it has to be done and I can do it, but right now, my stomach is making itself known and demanding to be filled, haha!!

The evenings are the longest part, aren't they hun?! I've started doing little jobs around the house that I've been putting off for sooo long! The place will be like a show house by the time I get to goal ha ha! Hope today is easier for you and that the studying is paying off. x

Thanks Shivie, I don't feel too bad today, it is def the evenings that are harder....

Day 3 for me and am wondering if anything is happening as I don't feel any different at all, haha... I don't mean I'm not suddenly a size 10, but I haven't had any headaches etc but fingers crossed that's just cos I'm lucky... I've followed it 100% for the 2 days and just had a banana shake for breakfast which wasn't too bad... Off out now to buy some more ice cos the shakes are fab when done in the blender with ice :)

Hurray you've got to day three!! It's fairly plain sailing from here hun!
I didn't have headaches or anything either, just cravings. I guess it depends on how much toxic stuff is leaving your system. We're the lucky ones in that sense! If you're following it to the letter and drinking at least 3 litres of water (and weeing A LOT!!) the pounds are definitely silently sliding away. Well done on getting this far x

I have followed it and drunk lots of water so fingers crossed. Yes am certainly weeing lots, doing my head in, good job I'm off really cos it would be much harder at work....

I just survived going to Tesco, only bought ice, green tea and some frozen chicken breasts, just in case I really feel the need. I'm trying not to tho. Just munched a stick of celery, which isn't all that great without a load of hummus on the end, haha!!

Thanks for being so positive :)

Nice one hun!! :0clapper::0clapper:
Yes, supermarkets are dens of temptation especially in week one so that's a huge hurdle you've crossed. Pat yourself soundly on the back for that!
I'm actually starting to really enjoy the actual taste of veg for themselves, usually they'd be smothered in sauce.
Celery's the only veg I just can't abide! Even dipped in tasty stuff.... :yuk:
Loving asparagus & cauliflour.
How's the studying going? What are you studying for? Sorry, me so nosy!

Thanks :) I like most veggies apart from Suede and Turnips, they're yuk!! Mind you this celery wasn't all that nice but not to worry, it's allegedly negative calories, haha! Tesco was hard, I'm a sucker for all the offers/deals etc so I found it hard but I survived with my green teabags instead... I gave quite a few bits of frozen food and all my crisps to my sister when she came round earlier so now almost all of the 'bad things' are out of the house, so temptation can be resisted, hopefully ;)

Just had the vanilla shake and it was lovely, I really liked it :) Not sure I will feel the same when am blending them in a bottle at work, I do think the blender makes them extra nice.

Studying has been abandoned today, I'm rubbish at times, I'm doing a law degree with the Open University, well trying to, this is only my 2nd year, four more to go...

Well just had my dinner, went for Cottage Pie and I really liked it, was lovely, had it poured over some broccolli and cauliflower, made a fair size dinner, so will def be ordering more of those.

Today has been ok, banana shake for breakfast, not the biggest lover of banana flavoured stuff but did it with more water and ice in the blender and it was ok. Vanilla shake for lunch which was absolutely delicious and I will definitely be having more of those :)

So day 3 almost done, might have a bar cut in to lots of little pieces later or just another shake, not sure yet... I do like the bars cut up small, helps with my sweets cravings.

No idea if I'm anywhere near ketosis as had no side effects whatsoever. Have done over 3l of water each day and been peeing for England but no headaches, sluggishness etc, so no idea????

All in all, going well so far :)

You're probably just one of the lucky ones S&M. I get into ketosis during the second day and have no headaches, tiredness, or anything. You're probably in already to be honest. Let the fat burning begin :)

Thanks BG, hope you're right :) That would be great if so...

I have had a couple of hints at headaches but have been drinking that much, think have flooded them away ;)

Oh god, I'm out in the pub, it's soooo hard, am drinking sparkling water which is fine but the smell of the food is hard, I don't feel hungry & yet I'm still craving it, gggggrrrrr.....

In other good news, I had the mac & cheese over broccoli &.cauliflower before I came out & it was gorgeous, love it :)

Still at 100% somehow, lol....

Your doing so well hun, hang in there!!

I am also finishing my law with ou so I feel your pain!! W301 for me this year!

Meal sounds yum, I must order some of those!

R x

Thanks hun, it's a killer, they keep going out for fags too &i only have up on NYE, it's tough.

Oooh I know who to come to for help with my TMA's then ;) I'm only on W200 so you're way ahead. How is it?

Replying on my phone so can't see your reply now, hope I've missed nothing...

Back