Fat be gone - S&M's journey to a better life

Hon, try go out for a brisk walk before you start your essay and plan your essay as you are walking. Getting out of the house when you are in danger of caving in due to hunger can really help. I'll be taking heed of my own advice from now as I have to stick at this and reach goal sooner rather than later. Don't undo the hard work you've done on this so far. x

Thanks Kira, that's a good idea, shall take advantage of the break in the rain and how a quick walk around the block :)

Good luck to you, am sure you can do it :)

Well I survived but have drunk a ridiculous amount of water so can't stop peeing, haha! Have had a couple of days of 3 packs plus a protein meakl of chicken and mashed cauliflower but going back to four packs now for the rest of the week. Back at work tomorrow so hopefully can survive that without too many pangs/cravings for things that are bad for me...

Had a cheeky WI today, even though I know I shouldn't, 4.5lb off from last WI so fingers crossed that lasts to Wednesday :)

Well done on resisting hun... agreed, being at home is harder sometimes when you would normally be at work

Hope the essay went okay... I've had a stack of papers looking at me all day... got two essays to get done and a deffered exam to revise for.. in a world of pain!! lol

Good work, keep glugging (and peeing LOL) XX

Well done s&s! Stick with it and Wednesday's weigh will give you the results! It can be so hard to resist that feeling of hunger, deprivation, missing out, etc but once we do it can give us such a good feeling of having the control over what we choose to eat or not to eat. I just need to work that much harder at it myself!

Thanks ladies, been offline a bit to get the essay done...

Anyway WI two complete, 5.25lb so 13lb in two weeks, almost the stone, I can almost touch it haha!! Am pleased tho, cos I've found it hard this week with a few emotional challenges to face but I have and I remained 100% so to me that's a good thing to show that I can do it, and I don't have to turn to crisps, Haribo etc to feel better about stuff when the chips are down. Wish I could learn more about how to easily overcome the hunger pangs etc, I don't physically give in to them but find them mentally tough...

That's a great loss! Wonderful! Riley's book on overcoming Overeating is helpful, other by judith beck too. Mind you once out got a few more days under your blt and reach week 3 you'll be confident enough to ignore and control those urges o eat. Really pleased for you!

That's a great loss! Wonderful! Riley's book on overcoming Overeating is helpful, other by judith beck too. Mind you once out got a few more days under your blt and reach week 3 you'll be confident enough to ignore and control those urges o eat. Really pleased for you!

Might have a look at that, I like reading books about stuff, trouble is I buy so many there aren't enough hours in the day, haha!

Thanks hun, I hope week 3 is better :)

Well fine that's a great loss and so close to that first stone :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun, I'm pleased, I know it will slow down now, I'm just looking forward to get under the 15st mark that will be fab for me as has been a long time since I was :)

Thanks Jess :)

I'm finding it hard this week, I can't seem to cope with the cravings or associations. I'm wondering if it's my TOTM, hormonally anyway, I don't have periods so not sure, but god it's driving me mad.... I just feel the urge to eat crap, crisps, sausage rolls and the like... I haven't given in, but I did have a slightly larger than 100g chicken breast for my tea, only by a few grams but still... Had to go for 3 packs and a meal today cos felt if I didn't have food I'd go insane...

*Sigh*

Bah to flipping hormones!!! They have alot to answer for ! But don't beat yourself up about a few more grams of chicken cos that's 100% better than any carbs and will keep you in ketosis. Sometimes we just need food and that's the beauty of this diet that we can still have it and still lose, hang in there xxx

Hang on in there, hormones will pee off eventually!!

Good work on the essay :)

Hope your having an ok weekend hun xx

Thanks ladies, I've been keeping a low profile for a few days cos not feeling great and am really struggling avoiding the foddie temptations, BUT I have yet to cave, thankfully... WI day tomorrow, and having had a sneaky midweek one, I think it will be about 2 or 3lbs, which seems to be normal-ish for wk 3???

Well feeling a little deflated today, even though I expected everything to slow down now, was still fed up when I stepped on the scales this morning, 2.25lb off, the 0.25 is very important ;)

I have had a 100% week so wasn't expecting it to be so low, I think it might be down to having drunk less water, I was still drinking over 2l a day but that's obviously not enough, so shall have to keep a closer eye on my drinking now and get back to the over 3l I was drinking before.

I'm also skint so have been just on shakes and soups so have had to have some protein meals instead just for a change and for something to chew, so perhaps I need to just be sticking to the 4 packs and nothing else. Roll on payday when I can order some mac & cheese, mushroom pasta and cottage pie, haha!

well done S&M!!!! we have a similar start weight so would be great to stay in touch xx

Hi Paula, sounds good to me, am sure we could both do with encouragement :)

I had a sneaky jump on the scales this morning and I'm almost about to get under the 15st barrier, which is fabulous. I haven't been 14st anything for at least 2 years, so am excited bout nearly being there :)

Sun&moon said:
Hi Paula, sounds good to me, am sure we could both do with encouragement :)

I had a sneaky jump on the scales this morning and I'm almost about to get under the 15st barrier, which is fabulous. I haven't been 14st anything for at least 2 years, so am excited bout nearly being there :)

Hi hun I am the same I starting s&s on mon/tues whenever my delivery comes ...yr doing brilliant the highs and lows are natural all part of life but u know u can do this as yr on week 3!! That's an achievement in it's self

Keep it up we are here to support u :)

Hi hun

Hope your okay after your week!

Oooo nearly in the 14s..how exciting :)

Take it easy xx

Back