Fat-Boy-Slimmin - through the hard times and the good

sorry to here its not so good at the moment , I love reading your diary , you have done so well so far . what is it that goes wrong for you ? I really hope that you can get whatever it is sorted and start exante afresh next week :) hope you carry on posting here too , to let us all know how you are getting on :)

good luck to you x

It's just one of the side effects of any VLCD, but it seems to affect me more than most which then causes other problems for me. :(

I should be fine in a few days and I think doing add a meal week every 4 weeks might be the answer. It means taking slightly longer to achieve my target, but I just have to accept that and get on with it.

Nothing that I didn't already know about or have tried. It's only a slight set-back. I just needed to do something about it now, rather than let it get worse over the next few weeks.

Hi FBS
Sorry to hear its not been going so well, you have been v helpful to me and alot of people on here. And Your losses have been great!
Just wanted to say hope you get sorted soon x

Hello FBS, nice to hear from you, but sorry it's not been going too well. Maybe you do need a bit of a break to recharge your batteries before starting Exante. Hope that things get better for you very soon. Take care. x

Hey... just wanted to drop by and see how you're doing.

Sounds like you're not having the best time. :(

Miss you over on the Exante board... everyone is friends again after 'Cup-o-soup-gate', in fact the girl in question is now doing the diet as intended as it wasn't working - just needed to figure out on her own I think. So no hard feelings and everyone is getting on much better over there. Drop in and see us sone time?

Keep in touch and chin up :)

A xx

aw, sending hugs as you sound like you need them. hope things get better!

Sorry that there have been no updates recently, but I have been really busy.

I decided to take some extra days before starting Exante. The main reason is because I still had a lot of work left to do to finish off what I was doing on the pond.

I have now done most of it, but still have some digging to do and also some slabs and blocks I need to move around. All this will be done on my own, so I didn't want to risk starting Exante and not having the strength and energy needed to get it all done.

I think doing too much before was partly responsible for what happened, so just trying to do what is best really.

I'll be back on here from next week onwards. Although there will only be 2 weeks until my birthday and planned to take a week off anyway. So things are all a bit messed up now. :(

Back