Fat coming off in the strangest of places...

jeffreysdriver

So, i'm losing weight nicely (bit stunned at myself for keeping this up, but there you go!!) but i've noticed that i'm losing fat in places I didn't even consider!

After the thread about "Where so you lose fat first" I always lose from my face and bust to begin with, but i've never really kept any weight loss up enough to see where it comes off next.

The main areas I'm looking to lose are the old spare tyre. my upper arm bingo wings, and my inner thighs.

However...

I've noticed that i seem to be losing from the back to the front! My bra's are fitting me a lot neater and I don't have so many lumpy bumps on my back! Which is weird as I never really thought my back was that bad to start with!

Also, the area between my knees and my calves - there was always a kind of line there that showed my flab, but I noticed (on nightshift last night, of all times) that that's gone now too!!!

My shoulder blades are making an appearance for the first time in ages as well, which is quite nice!

Sorry for the long post, but I think i'm just a wee bitty chuffed that something - eventually - is actually working for me!

Whoop!

My feet, i have always been a size 4/5 now i am can get into size 4 with no problems at all...strange

I must have lost it from the soles of my feet and the top of my head, cause I've lost nearly an inch in height...:cry:And I didn't have any to spare

Hi there
Im not alone :bliss:..I was talking about this on a different thread the other day. Now normally I lose weight off my feet first (wouldn't mind if I had fat feet in the 1st place :rolleyes:)
This time I noticed it first coming of my extra roll between my boobs n belly :clap:, then when I was in the spare room the other day I noticed that I no longer had anything squidging out from under(or over) my bra strap on my back :happy036:-so it looks like Im doing the same as you:p.. crazy thing is that last time I measured I had lost 12" off my bra measurement -the band not the cup :eek:..
SO I seem to be melting from the back, and now my sides *please let my front catch up soon* :p.
I think that the difference for me this time has to be the exercise Im doing as I have lost more than this before and still had a fat back :eek:

Keep up the great work,,,,

Oooh you lucky ladies - can't wait to lose some fat off my back!

Onwards and inwards,

ZXXXXXXXXXXX

In the first 2 weeks I noticed my belly wasn't as big, but now I too seem to be losing it from my back and my back fat is now practically nil! The rest will come off as and when it's ready, but at least it's coming off so I'm not bothered where it decides to come off next (apart from my boobs. I really can't afford to lose any in that department) haha x

YAY!!! Come on the crazy fat-placed folks :) I'm so glad others are finding this too :) We'll be all slinky soon enough and not know what this fat (is that what it's called...?) is :) xx

I seem to be losing fat from my left side - my left boob is smaller and the roll of fat under my boobs is non-existant on my left side and huge under my right side. I have this image of a skinny left hand side trying to drag around a huge, bloated right hand side. OMG! I'll be like a modern day version of the elephant man!:eek::eek::eek:

Back