Fat content

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by lins74, 5 April 2009 Social URL.

1. lins74

lins74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hi All

I'm a wee bit confused about fat content of food I can have. Can I use a small amount of low fat spread, (lurpak light, etc), if the total fat content of my meal is low? Or am I simply not allowed to use any amount of any food that has high fat???:confused:

Thanks for information, Jax. ;)

Lins
    XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Lins I've always understood it to mean that we have up to 15g of fat in our meals, where the fat is made up if food that is 5% fat or less. If I remember rightly, low fat spread can still be up something like 37% fat (just checked my flora that the kids use and its 59% fat even though that it has things like omega 3 and 6 fat its still:eek:)

4. KayMarie

KayMarie Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I was never told what All B was about the 5% fat thing. I just weigh out what I am eating according to fat content and my whole meal comes to no more than 15g's of fat.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.