• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

fat day thin day

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
Depends on my confidence levels, water retention and how much working out I have done at the gym...this week is chubby week, even though I know I am still lean, I am carrying a lot of water and glycogen weight which will fall off in about three days when I get back to the gym...think it is mostly a woman thing, but my beau gets fat days too!!!

Last week between mon-thurs, I weighed exactly the same every morning. Then on friday I dropped 3 pounds? Weird! Today I'm feeling thinner 'cos I'm wearing my sisters jeans, but if I wear my old fat jeans I feel fat!

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
Oh I have these days. Funnily enough I feel thin in my old fat clothes, as they are loose. I bought some new jeans yesterday in a smaller size and as they are fitted, it made me feel really fat. But today I felt better when people saw me in them and said that they could really see the change in me.

Longing for the day when I feel thin most of the time!!!

Oh I have these days. Funnily enough I feel thin in my old fat clothes, as they are loose. I bought some new jeans yesterday in a smaller size and as they are fitted, it made me feel really fat. But today I felt better when people saw me in them and said that they could really see the change in me.

Longing for the day when I feel thin most of the time!!!
Does that EVER happen?!

I suspect women's bodies vary on a day to day basis way more than men's do.

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
Does that EVER happen?!
I am seriously hoping so ;). I figure that once I reach a size that I haven't been for about 15 years, I won't be able to help myself but feel thin. But I will see when I get there I guess. :D

I wonder why celebrities and super models aspire to be stick insects, I am sure its because they never feel thin?

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
It's because the media and agents tell them that they are above average weight. It's a crazy world that we live in!!!

yeah, I think 'thin' is a state of mind rather than a state of body!

Well from this blokes point of view, you'd have to pay me to go to bed with Victoria Beckham frankly. I think she looks dreadful.

Her head looks too big for her body, much the same as Cheryl Cole.

Agreed, and everything looks so sharp, I'm surprised old becker's is covered in bruises. That's if he ever goes near her anymore.

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
Much as I want to be slim, I would never want to look like one of those stick insects. I think all of them just look ill! How they can think that they look good is beyond me.