Fat Fetish programme............

stivesliz

Gold Member
Did anyone see Channel 4's fat fetish programme last night?

I have had a rotten 3 weeks - gained each time and am struggling but can honestly say that watching that show has given me a boost!

I have never been as big as some of the ladies on the show but what struck me as the sad thing was that they were all so horrifically unhealthy, ie, out of breath when they talked etc and one of them couldn't even stand up!

The worst bit was the lady being force fed 3 litres of mint choc chip ice cream - am not an ice cream lover, but I almost gagged and certainly wont be tempted to eat it again x

I watched the first half, but then fell asleep so will have to try and catch up.

I really can't comprehend how they can be 'happy' at their size, or even want to get bigger. It was quite upsetting really, seeing the way that these women are slowly killing themselves.

I watched part of it and recorded the rest to watch at the weekend. I have ti say I went to bed feeling extremely skinny.lol

ive just started watching it, the only thing i can think of is that they make alot of money to want to stay big and get bigger

I still can't fathom it - no amount of money would make me want to get bigger. I am paying money to lose weight!!

I feel sorry for the families of these women too. They are killing themselves, and how will their family feel once they are left behind. I find it quite sad and selfish. That's just my opinion though..

I still can't fathom it - no amount of money would make me want to get bigger. I am paying money to lose weight!!

I feel sorry for the families of these women too. They are killing themselves, and how will their family feel once they are left behind. I find it quite sad and selfish. That's just my opinion though..

You're absolutely right. I am all for being the size you feel happy at and not what it says on a graph - I am NEVER going to be size 10 and 9 stone but at my heaviest I remember stupid things like struggling to put socks on cos of my huge belly etc and why someone would be happy like that escapes me!

A while back I picked up one of those little magazines with "real life" stories in it just for something to read. One of the stories was about a woman from America who was easily 35 stone! and she was being paid heaps of money by those guys with fat fetishes. They'd pay to watch her eat stuff via webcam or even to feed her. They just got off on the fact she was a big woman... But the thing is she wanted a baby and her doctors told her that having a baby would be the most selfish thing she could do because she was still getting larger. They also told her if she continued her unhealthy ways she'd kick the bucket pretty soon and asked how would she feel knowing she might leave her baby an orphan.
She said she didn't care and she was going to try and have one anyway.. -_-'

A while back I picked up one of those little magazines with "real life" stories in it just for something to read. One of the stories was about a woman from America who was easily 35 stone! and she was being paid heaps of money by those guys with fat fetishes. They'd pay to watch her eat stuff via webcam or even to feed her. They just got off on the fact she was a big woman... But the thing is she wanted a baby and her doctors told her that having a baby would be the most selfish thing she could do because she was still getting larger. They also told her if she continued her unhealthy ways she'd kick the bucket pretty soon and asked how would she feel knowing she might leave her baby an orphan.
She said she didn't care and she was going to try and have one anyway.. -_-'

Absolutely sickening.

I switched it on when one of them women said she was a "belly model" and the best angle was when she was photographed from underneath.

I was going to puke so I switched over...

Horrible :( and so sad :( this women couldn't even talk without getting out of breath.

While I did watch it thinking the fact they were out of breath from just climbing onto the bed was really terrible and it must be so bad for their health, and clearly the gainers were only going to end up unhappy like the biggest woman was....I was also kinda jealous they didn't need to worry about dieting!

I think the woman with the tatoos who was happy the size she was and just wanted to make money at that size and not get bigger had it about right. Not so fat she couldn't care for herself or walk about, but would also make money from being happy in her own skin. I mean I'd be happy to have half the confidence some of those women did. If I were fatter than my already fat self there's no way I would be of course as I don't have any confidence now and I want to be a healthy size, but I do have respect for those women who are happy.....though secretly I think they're in denial or else just have the same odd fetish that their admirers do and have some sort warped view of themselves in the mirror like an anorexic does.

Such a hard subject to form a definite opinion on, I want to say each to their own, but at the same time I worry about their health and those around them who may end up caring for them ultimately. Think I'll stick with the diet for now rather than skyping with fat lovers for cash :)

I switched it on when one of them women said she was a "belly model" and the best angle was when she was photographed from underneath.

I was going to puke so I switched over...

Horrible :( and so sad :( this women couldn't even talk without getting out of breath.

My dh turned over at this point as he said his dinner was threatening a re-appearance!!!! I dont know what repulsed me the most - the women or the sick (usually skinny?) men that got off on it!! I understand people preferring the look of thinner people or curvier people, whatever, but this was just one step beyond

There's a fetish for just about everything these days so it seems.
Story time again!
I also watched one of those shows about weight loss surgeries a few years back and there was this one woman who had a husband and a daughter and she tried to take care of herself as best she could. She'd apply her own make up and even work from home on her laptop to help support her family but she was justso obese she was bedridden. The only real option she had was to have surgery but there was a 50/50 percent chance she would not make it. When asked why she was getting the surgery she said, "I'd rather risk it to become a healthy size than lie here and accept the fact I'll die in this bed and never see my daughter graduate." She had even been eating healthily and skyping doctors and trying so hard to prove she'd be a good candidate cuz she'd never go back to her old habits.
The sad thing was... that lady was trying so hard and she died after the operations. Then you look at those women with barely any flab on their guts getting the same surgery cuz they're so vain.

There's a fetish for just about everything these days so it seems.
Story time again!
I also watched one of those shows about weight loss surgeries a few years back and there was this one woman who had a husband and a daughter and she tried to take care of herself as best she could. She'd apply her own make up and even work from home on her laptop to help support her family but she was justso obese she was bedridden. The only real option she had was to have surgery but there was a 50/50 percent chance she would not make it. When asked why she was getting the surgery she said, "I'd rather risk it to become a healthy size than lie here and accept the fact I'll die in this bed and never see my daughter graduate." She had even been eating healthily and skyping doctors and trying so hard to prove she'd be a good candidate cuz she'd never go back to her old habits.
The sad thing was... that lady was trying so hard and she died after the operations. Then you look at those women with barely any flab on their guts getting the same surgery cuz they're so vain.

I saw this show you are referring to and was gutted when she died at the end :(

When 4OD were putting together this programme for being on their on demand service, did they think of the connotations of having an advertisement for Miracle Gro "Expand n Gro" plant food slap bang in the middle? I think they did...

I'm watching it now and honestly I think I'm going to throw up!!!!! I just find it so disgusting! Shoving food onto their mouths or watching their partners (feeders) shoving food into their mouths is just vile! :yuk:

I just finished it now. It didnt disgust me, but not a great deal really does to be honest. I felt quite sorry for Patty though, and moreso for her son. He's basically trapped by her body, for want of a better expression. He can't have his own life, because he has to take care of hers.

MadameLaMinx said:
I just finished it now. It didnt disgust me, but not a great deal really does to be honest. I felt quite sorry for Patty though, and moreso for her son. He's basically trapped by her body, for want of a better expression. He can't have his own life, because he has to take care of hers.

Haven't come to that part yet!

Back