Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

Hiya I have been added on to the fantastic fat fighters team. My name is Anne and Im 32 - I have 2 little boys 2 and 10 months and am on the rocky road of losing all my baby weight and a little extra. I was 10 stone 4 before I got pregnant with my first and I am now 11 stone 10lbs so getting there slowly. I am delighted with this team for new motivation its hard to stay on track all the time so any little bit of motivation helps!! Looking forward to getting to know you all

HI ANNE!!!
welcome hun!!
firstly huuuuuge congrats on your loss so far, WMBB is the girl to ask how many sausages youve lost its great to have something solid to realise just how well youve done, for instance the person moaning about only loosing a pound does not realise that its 8 sausages!!!! crazy!!!
ill google a weight equivalent thing and we can all have a bit of fun with that :) did you read over the earlier posts hun??? ill quote the one with our challenges below jus so youve an idea :)
xxx

It wont quote the whole thing!! :( ill try good oul copy and paste :)

each month wel go against the other teams to see which team has the most points:
every week we measure our results by points
Loss; 2points, stay the same: 1point, gain: 0 points

Right so to start us off Id like to write down what we hope to acheive this month or should i say lose :)
Im hopin for ten pounds loss....So by 31st march im hoping, no wait im GOING to be 10lbs lighter, and wont that be nice :)

just copy and paste with the result your aiming for :)
Bikini Bod (Bbod) (meself) 10lbs
wantmybikinibody (wmbb)
Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
Crazybecky
Bazzmajor
ms brightside
lil miss sunshine
jacqui35

Everyone who acheives this challenge receives this signature with their goal weight inserted but only if the goal is reached!!! im thinkinwel all have one :)

And the fat fighter that loses the most for the month is champion for that month and becomes captain of the team(if they want!) :)
Automatically is fat fighter of the month and the biggest loser (but the good kind) they get to display this for the month and they also receive our praise and the winners trophy here :)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now onto our weekly challenge.....iv two prizes up for grabs the first is for the person who dosnt go over their points any day this week, I think wantmybikinbod may be a hard competitor to challeng but there may be a dark horse among you all :).... everyone who accomplishes not goin over their points receives.... yummy lol :) and its free points!!!!

and the second is for the person with the biggest loss this week...that person shall retain the title as slimmer of the week and will "battle" it out each week to hold on to said title lol :) jus bit of fun so whatever your weigh in days put down what youve lost and wel see friday then who th slimmer of the week is

come on fat fighters!!!! WOOP WOOP :) :)

im good thanks, i was 9st 7 hopefully this week that'll change! you're doing really well point wise. not going to lie after a while of "low pointing" u do find your self worried if you go over 13/14 points in a day. it can be hard just takes some planning... i had to change my risotto today because we only had chicken thigh which is ridiculous point wise.

have you been sticking to the no eating after a certain time rule? i swear thats the reason i lose weight faster because at night your metabolism slows down massively in readiness for sleep so anything you eat is more likely to be stored as fat.

would you believe hun that i actually am!!! im seriously stopped eatin the last three nights so far at 7pm somtimes before, like today i had lots to do so last time i ate was at 3.30!!!! wont let that happen again but im doin ok i brushed my teeth :) followed your fill up on veg rule today too, would you believ i ate a whole head of broccolli!!! boiled the whole thing but half with stock cube and ate like soup covered other half in light mozzarella cheese at 2points melted it was really nice!!! so really think thats wat still has me full!!! :)

oh huhn i did a huuuuge post for everyone to help cuz sometimes wednesday it being midweek an all can be tough and the page said i was signed out and then redirected me or somethin the whole thing lost!!! ill do a quick version of it now :) tell me wat you think will you and wat i could change or if the idea is terrible tell me too ill do it below this :)

would you believe hun that i actually am!!! im seriously stopped eatin the last three nights so far at 7pm somtimes before, like today i had lots to do so last time i ate was at 3.30!!!! wont let that happen again but im doin ok i brushed my teeth :) followed your fill up on veg rule today too, would you believ i ate a whole head of broccolli!!! boiled the whole thing but half with stock cube and ate like soup covered other half in light mozzarella cheese at 2points melted it was really nice!!! so really think thats wat still has me full!!! :)

Awesome sounds good :) glad you're doing well! XX

Hi

Hi Ive been added to your team :wave_cry:hi eveyone

Im Cherry Im 40 and I have lots to lose I restarted WW Monday and so fa so good
I am going to read the team so I can see who you are
Hope to get to know you all xx
wantmybikinibody (wmbb)
Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
Crazybecky
Bazzmajor
ms brightside
lil miss sunshine
jacqui35

size102b 8lbs for march

each month wel go against the other teams to see which team has the most points:
every week we measure our results by points
Loss; 2points, stay the same: 1point, gain: 0 points

Right so to start us off Id like to write down what we hope to acheive this month or should i say lose :)
Im hopin for ten pounds loss....So by 31st march im hoping, no wait im GOING to be 10lbs lighter, and wont that be nice :)

just copy and paste with the result your aiming for :)
wantmybikinibody (wmbb)
Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
Crazybecky
Bazzmajor
ms brightside
lil miss sunshine
jacqui35

Everyone who acheives this challenge receives this signature with their goal weight inserted but only if the goal is reached!!! im thinkinwel all have one :)

And the fat fighter that loses the most for the month is champion for that month and becomes captain of the team(if they want!) :)
Automatically is fat fighter of the month and the biggest loser (but the good kind) they get to display this for the month and they also receive our praise and the winners trophy here :)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now onto our weekly challenge.....iv two prizes up for grabs the first is for the person who dosnt go over their points any day this week, I think wantmybikinbod may be a hard competitor to challeng but there may be a dark horse among you all :).... everyone who accomplishes not goin over their points receives.... yummy lol :) and its free points!!!!

and the second is for the person with the biggest loss this week...that person shall retain the title as slimmer of the week and will "battle" it out each week to hold on to said title lol :) jus bit of fun so whatever your weigh in days put down what youve lost and wel see friday then who th slimmer of the week is

come on fat fighters!!!! WOOP WOOP :) :)

Hello and welcome size102b, We're a competitive team, i havent read the other teams forums but i think we're the most competitive, we want to win anyway :) u'll find a hell of alot of motivation from the other bikinibod ( team leader) and tips from all of us :)

HAPPY WEDNESDAY FAT FIGHTERS AND WELCOME TO TONIGHTS MEETING!! lol
right so from experience i know that the first week can be tough, myself was motivated guns blazin on the monday, lil bit hungry on the tuesday and by that wednesday i already had the entire contents of the fridge in my belly (slight exaggration :) so decided maybe wednesdays would be a good day for a quote and maybe a small fun lil mini challenge for the day to keep all entertained and distracted from the finer things in life (fish n chips ets lol)

right so this wednesdays quote drumroll please.....ahem (all nerves) THE ROAD TO SUCCESS WILL TWIST AND TURN, FROM A BAD OUL DAY IM SURE YOUL LEARN, YOUR JOURNEY WILL SHOW MANY UPS AND DOWNS BUT WEN YOU REACH THAT RESULT THEREL BE NO MORE FROWNS :) hope ye like tis jus somehtin silly cuz was thinkin that our team mite be afraid to come on and say theyve gained or stalled or wat not, so fat fighters remember these lil bumps in the road are jus there to make you stronger and learn. REMEMBER WEN YOU DO REACH GOAL (envision yourselves NOW! :) ) AND YOUR FEELING CONFIDENT, COMFORTABLE, UNAFRAID OF THE TINY DRESSIN ROOMS WITH THE HIDEOUS LIGHT, LOVING THE BUZZ OF WALKIN INTO THE ROOM AND BEIN STARED AT (FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS lol) WELL THEN TAKE THE TIME TO SEE YOURSELF THERE WALKIN ALONG THE BEACH, AT THAT WEDDING WHATEVER IT MAY BE AND THINK TO YOURSELF ABOUT THE TIME YOU HAD A BAD WEEK(binged, ate over points, felt unhappy with body, fed up the list goes on) AND REALISE HOW RIGHT NOW IN THAT MOMENT HOW TINY AND UNIMPORTANT THAT BAD WEEK WAS CUZ NOW YOUR AT YOUR GOAL!!!! stay positive my fighters of the fat!!! :)

right now onto the mini challenge for the day right below youl find celebs,so my challenge if you so choose to accept is for you all to find out which celeb you weigh the same as, youl be pleasantly surprised that im the same as jenifer aniston...oh right the catch ya if your one or two pounds heavier than said celeb then you can add 8 sausages for one pound, 16 for two, 24 well you get the idea so ill start at 142 minus her 110 is 32 which is 256 sausages so yes i do weigh same as jenifer aniston plus 256 sausages lol god shes very thin i better stop dietin or ill fade away lol also its nice to think i used to weigh nearly TWO callista flockharts MADNESS!!! :)

[/COLOR]
Blake Lively, 5'9", 123 lbs.
Calista Flockhart, 5'6", 97 lbs.
Cameron Diaz, 5'9", 120 lbs.
Cate Blanchett, 5'8", 120 lbs.
Catherine Zeta Jones, 5'8", 130 lbs.
Drew Barrymore, 5'4", 125 lbs.
Eva Longoria, 5'2", 104 lbs.
Gwyneth Paltrow, 5'9", 112 lbs.
Hillary Duff, 5'1", 105 lbs
Jennifer Aniston, 5'6", 110 lbs.
Jessica Alba, 5'7", 118 lbs.
Jessica Biel, 5'8", 110 lbs.
Julia Roberts, 5'10", 125 lbs.
Kate Beckinsdale, 5'8", 115 lbs.
Kate Hudson, 5'6", 115 lbs.
Katie Holmes, 5'9", 118 lbs.
Kirsten Dunst, 5'4", 100 lbs.
Lindsay Lohan, 5'5", 105 lbs.
Meghan Fox, 5'6", 114 lbs.
Miley Cyrus, 5'4", 104 lbs.
Nicole Kidman, 5'10", 120 lbs.
Nicole Richie, 5'1", 98 lbs
Pam Anderson, 5'7", 105 lbs.
Paris Hilton, 5'9", 110 lbs.
Penelope Cruz, 5'6", 109 lbs.
Reese Witherspoon, 5'6", 122 lbs.
Salma Hayek, 5'2", 115 lbs.
Sandra Bullock, 5'8", 110 lbs.
Scarlett Johansson, 5'4", 115 lbs.
Models

Adriana Lima, 5'10", 112 lbs.
Gisele Bundchen, 5'11", 115 lbs.
Heidi Klum, 5'9", 120 lbs.
Kate Moss, 5'7", 105 lbs.
Naomi Campbell, 5'10", 110 lbs.
Musicians

Beyonce Knowles, 5'5", 130 lbs.
Britney Spears, 5'5", 105 lbs.
Carrie Underwood, 5'3", 110 lbs.
Christina Aguilera, 5'2", 100 lbs.
Faith Hill, 5'8", 120 lbs.
Fergie, 5'2", 105 lbs.
Gwen Stefani, 5'6", 115 lbs.
Jennifer Lopez, 5'6", 125 lbs.
Jessica Simpson, 5'2", 120 lbs.
Madonna, 5'4", 100 lbs.
Mariah Carey, 5'9", 140 lbs.
Shakira, 5'2", 105 lbs.
Taylor Swift, 5'10", 120 lbs.

I weigh the same as beyonce knowles plus 49 sausages my goal celeb is......reese witherspoon 122lbs :) only 12lbs to go
Calista Flockhart is waaaaayyy tooo skinny....

Hi Ive been added to your team :wave_cry:hi eveyone

Im Cherry Im 40 and I have lots to lose I restarted WW Monday and so fa so good
I am going to read the team so I can see who you are
Hope to get to know you all xx
wantmybikinibody (wmbb)
Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
Crazybecky
Bazzmajor
ms brightside
lil miss sunshine
jacqui35

size102b 8lbs for march

WELCOME FELLOW FAT FIGHTER!!!! first things first your a fat fighter now hun put down the offensive weapon(team 1 signature lol) and pick up the trophy (fat fighters sig lol) we currently have 3 i think to choose from wmbb is pretty cool as is jacquis, great to have you on board hun as wmbb said we are all takin this waaaaaaaay too seriously lol no really wer all jus quite motivated and ready to kik the other teams butts :) have a look at the whole thread if you can and maybe our lil challenges wev set out, the only main challenge is to choose how much you would like to loose this month be it 1lbs or twenty pounds whatever you feel hun it will be your own personal goal, and wel all pull together to help encourage you on the bad days and high five ya on the good to get you to that goal, so first things first what would you like to set yourself goal of hun and what will i put down a your weigh in day?? :)
x

I weigh the same as beyonce knowles plus 49 sausages my goal celeb is......julia roberts 125lbs :) only 12lbs to go

woo hoo!!! wel be callin you julia soon enough hun your nearly there woo!!!

lol i changed it to reese witherspoon lol 122lbs would be awesome!

ok thank god you changed it i thought id gone crazy i was like "im convinced that said julia roberts two mins ago!! lol)

go on REESE!!!! my ideal i guess is 119 so that i can say "oh my god i weigh 4 sausages less than jessica simpson"lol actually wanna be cameron diaz 120lbs (the ultimate goal!!!) plus then i can say "oh my god did you know i actually weigh 80 sausages less than beyonce"lol

WELCOME FELLOW FAT FIGHTER!!!! first things first your a fat fighter now hun put down the offensive weapon(team 1 signature lol) and pick up the trophy (fat fighters sig lol) we currently have 3 i think to choose from wmbb is pretty cool as is jacquis, great to have you on board hun as wmbb said we are all takin this waaaaaaaay too seriously lol no really wer all jus quite motivated and ready to kik the other teams butts :) have a look at the whole thread if you can and maybe our lil challenges wev set out, the only main challenge is to choose how much you would like to loose this month be it 1lbs or twenty pounds whatever you feel hun it will be your own personal goal, and wel all pull together to help encourage you on the bad days and high five ya on the good to get you to that goal, so first things first what would you like to set yourself goal of hun and what will i put down a your weigh in day?? :)
x

Hi :D wow great team really friendly and loads to keep us challenged
I weigh-in Mondays I started Monday and my goal for march is 8lbs.

Thanks for the welcome xx

Hi :D wow great team really friendly and loads to keep us challenged
I weigh-in Mondays I started Monday and my goal for march is 8lbs.

Thanks for the welcome xx

ill add you to thie list hun :) so monday weigh in and 8lbs goal for month :) youl do that not a bother to ya :) 2lbs a week and youve got it in the bag, by the way i love your sig lol :)
x

HOW MUCH DO YOU PLAN TO LOSE THIS MONTH????

OUR ONE MONTH CHALLENGE:GOAL--W1--W2--W3--DEADLINE

F-Bikini Bod (Bbod) (meself)10LBS-----
F-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)7LBS-----
W-ms brightsideCOLOR="blue"]6LBS-----
W-jacqui357LBS-2.5----
M-size102b8LBS-----
W-Crazybecky7LBS-----
Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
Bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine

HEY GUYS THE LETTERS ON THE SIDE SHOW WAT EVERYONES WEIGHN IN DAY IS JUS SO WE KNOW AND CAN REALLY MOTIVATE EACHOTHER ESP DAY BEFORE OUR WEIGH INS :)
COULD EVERYONE LET ME KNOW THEIR WI DAY and loss theyre aiming for for the month PLEASE :)

Back