Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

2.5LBS OFF THIS WEEK!

WOOOO, totally rectified last weeks 'mistake' AND ive won the raffle, and got myself the ww workout DVD aaaanddddddd have lost a total of 3.5lbs in 3 weeks, doesn't seem much but Im chuffed :):):)

hey guys im sooooooooooooooooo sorry for beng away for so long have been sooooo busy with work and going away etc anyways sorry for leaving you all in the lurch i am back on the wagon (gained 7lbs though!!!) so my starting weight is 9st and my weigh in day is monday. :) i am however going away for three weeks but will try and weigh in each week via my phone. :)
how is everyone?

2.5LBS OFF THIS WEEK!

WOOOO, totally rectified last weeks 'mistake' AND ive won the raffle, and got myself the ww workout DVD aaaanddddddd have lost a total of 3.5lbs in 3 weeks, doesn't seem much but Im chuffed :):):)

Fantastic news, well done you :happy096:

hey guys im sooooooooooooooooo sorry for beng away for so long have been sooooo busy with work and going away etc anyways sorry for leaving you all in the lurch i am back on the wagon (gained 7lbs though!!!) so my starting weight is 9st and my weigh in day is monday. :) i am however going away for three weeks but will try and weigh in each week via my phone. :)
how is everyone?

Great to hear from you, 7lb will be gone in no time. Its a bit quiet to be honest a lot of people seem to have gone, but there are some of us still giving it all and plodding along. Have a great time away

M vanda (7lbs) -1lb -3lbs -3lbs (3hrs 30mins) 1 hr 19mins done
M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs. +1.5lbs
M size102b (7lbs)-1lb -2lbs -1.5lbs (28 hrs 20.5 hours done)
M Riotgrrrrl (2lbs) sts -2lbs
M WMBB
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

2.5LBS OFF THIS WEEK!

Yey well done you :) fab work heres to the next loss ;) xx

how is everyone?

Hello welcome back :D did you have a nice time? Bikini ? Sweeties?
Nice to see your back ;) xx

bikini and sweeties were great thankyou :) had a fabulous time on holidays and going on holiday again next friday (impulse decision) wooo. how r u?

Good to see you back WMBB, glad you had a good holiday you'll lose 7lbs in no time.

I'm hoping and praying for a loss this week, even 1lb would be brilliant cos that would take me down into the 11's :) however sneak peek at the scales shows I've not lost anything (yet) COME ON YOU 11'S!!!!!!!!

bikini and sweeties were great thankyou :) had a fabulous time on holidays and going on holiday again next friday (impulse decision) wooo. how r u?

wooo how fab :) where you going this time?? I went to the isle of wight festival last weekend a biggy for me as I dont do crowds and it was great.exhusting but a laugh,I also got to my 2 stone loss +3lbs but losing slow :( xx

I'm hoping and praying for a loss this week, even 1lb would be brilliant cos that would take me down into the 11's :) however sneak peek at the scales shows I've not lost anything (yet) COME ON YOU 11'S!!!!!!!!

whey hey 11s go you thats fab,my scales have moved just 1/2lb I think that will go back up and it will be a sts please no gain. Just do what you did last week as it worked hey :D Fingers crossed you'll get those lovely 11s xx

A stayed the same for me which was expected so happy not to gain woop woop. Double effort this week x

No ? I just see thus as my life now if I blip I'll cut back.Too many years of yoyoing and slow loss is keeping me focused, are you watching it at a pub or with friends?xx

0oh we weigh exactly the same, but I'm a short arse :/

Last edited:
dont watch the world cup so not tempted by munchies. just had a fruit platter which was nice and some monster munch. how's everyone else?

I'm not a footie fan either, it just passes me by. I have been feeling low the past few days but hopefully coming out of it and still within points hoorah.

Hope everyone else is ok

Yes I did..by a lot. Im not counting how many, I had a chinese, and just splurged (however tbh was sensible and didnt eat as much as I would have previously) Im just going to make up for it till WI :)

I had a good day anyway, won £100 on a game bet, and even though england played dreadfully was interesting game

Hope everyone is doing ok. I've had a couple of dodgy days recently due to stress eating, but nothing too bad. Hopefully will still have a loss when I weigh in tomorrow. Usually weigh in on Mondays but am working this afternoon, so will weigh in tomorrow.

Updating my 31 mins on the wii today too.

Drop in and say hi peeps, just let us know you are ok, or if you need any help shout.

M vanda (7lbs) -1lb -3lbs -3lbs (3hrs 30mins) 1 hr 49mins done
M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs. +1.5lbs
M WMBB
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

M vanda (7lbs) -1lb -3lbs -3lbs (3hrs 30mins) 1 hr 49mins done
M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs. +1.5lbs STS
M WMBB
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

Still 14 st but no gain this week. Writing reports so maybe less exercise this week but I don't pick while I'm writing.
Healthwise - sick of painkillers so any solution would be good.
I am here but just really busy for the next 10 days then I'm around more!

Back