Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

M vanda (7lbs) -1lb -3lbs -3lbs (3hrs 30mins) 1 hr 49mins done
M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs. +1.5lbs STS
M size102b (7lbs)-1lb -2lbs -1.5lbs (28 hrs 20.5 hours done)
M Riotgrrrrl (2lbs) sts -2lbs
M WMBB
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs , + 1.5lbs, -2.5lbs (total = 3.5lbs)

Still 14 st but no gain this week. Writing reports so maybe less exercise this week but I don't pick while I'm writing.
Healthwise - sick of painkillers so any solution would be good.
I am here but just really busy for the next 10 days then I'm around more!

M vanda (7lbs) -1lb -3lbs -3lbs (3hrs 30mins) 1 hr 49mins done
M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs. +1.5lbs STS
M size102b (7lbs)-1lb -2lbs -1.5lbs (28 hrs 20.5 hours done)
M Riotgrrrrl (2lbs) sts -2lbs
M WMBB
W NN89 (10lbs) -3.5lbs

Can I ask what type of pain killers are you on? If they're not working you're more than entitled to go back and get a different type- I'm doing nursing research into pain management, and am going to work in the field after my degree- so pain is my speciality at the moment :p

+2lbs GAIN for me this week. Gaaahhhhh!!! My bloody body is rebelling!

Had a girls night on Saturday and had mucho vodka and diet coke BUT I'd saved 24 points thru the week which covered what I drank - so heres hoping its just water retention or something :(

Pants RG :( if you saved that many points maybe you had too many under? Did you drink diet coke? Eat? Or was it all vodka? I list just 1/2 lb and haven't a ? Why
here's to next Monday xx

I had 2 slices of pizza too - not excessive. And was defo drinking diet coke. Oh well. I knew id struggle cos Im back at my normal weight now - my body doesnt know what lighter is like heh heh.
Back on it!!!

Oh dear, we're all not having the best of days are we!!!
I went over on saturday too..thought I was having what was a healthy chicken and mandarin salad, turned out to be 15 points!!! And I had far too much to drink that night aswell, argh!!

I had 2 slices of pizza too - not excessive. And was defo drinking diet coke. Oh well. I knew id struggle cos Im back at my normal weight now - my body doesnt know what lighter is like heh heh.
Back on it!!!

Did you look the pizza up? Average slice us 5-6 points but I can't imagion you had 12 vodkas , it's prob water retention x

I just looked in the bin (I know - urrrgh) had half a pizza which worked out as 6.5 points. I had roughly 50cl vodka (dont know how to work that out) and approx 15cl white rum. I dont even know what a cl is LOL.

ok Maths help needed. Just googled cl and it says 1cl= 10ml so by my rubbish reckoning 50cl is in fact 500ml?? a pub measure is 25ml at 1 point, so I in fact had 20 vodka shots for 20 points? AND 5 shots of rum, another 5 points??
25 bloody points?? I know I drink to excess but thats just mental. No wonder i felt like total crap the following day.

Well on a positive note, at least we are all plodding on regardless. Less hope for a better week for us all.

Big pack on the back to us all for sticking with it

Lol riot girl how did you walk after that? With the pizza and drink it works out prob why you gained :/ but thus week you'll lose it + vandas right we are all still hanging in there ;) xx

LOL I dont remember getting to bed but luckily I was drinking at home and must have dragged myself upstairs somehow :)
Im not helping myself - Ive had alot of cheese today. MUST START AFRESH TOMORROW!!

Lol hard cheese ;) ahh at least you had a good time and it's 2lbs which will be fluid you didn't eat 7000 cals over, I'm a 6 vodka women after that I wana be sick :(
Here's to next week we will get the lbs off hey ;) xx

Just goes to show that who ever it was said that we all underestimate how much we eat/drink wasnt far wrong :D

Back