Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

ouch I'll consider my arse well and truly kicked!

Not to worry tho - I dont even have bagels or philly in the house :D

Hope everyone is staying away from the phily and the vodka today. A very grateful for it 0.5lbs off from me today. Not too bothered about it cos of the 3lbs last week and the stress eating this week. Lets work towards a good week next week.

Can you update your weight losses below please.

M vanda (7lbs) -1lb -3lbs -3lbs 0.5lbs target achieved (3hrs 30mins) 1 hr 49mins done
M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs. +1.5lbs
M size102b (7lbs)-1lb -2lbs -1.5lbs (28 hrs 20.5 hours done)
M Riotgrrrrl (2lbs) sts -2lbs
M WMBB
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

LOL Vanda :D Yes no vodka for me today, promise!! Ive got 2 bottles of it and a large bottle of blue WKD stashed away that wont be consumed for a while now x x

M vanda
(7lbs) -1lb -3lbs -3lbs 0.5lbs target achieved (3hrs 30mins) 1 hr 49mins done
M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs. +1.5lbs
M Riotgrrrrl (2lbs) sts -2lbs +2lbs
M WMBB
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

Good to hear that RiotG. Must admit I used to be partial to the odd cheeky vodka but after 2 weeks in Poland some years ago I fear I damaged my taste buds.

Well done on losses gals , vodka I made myself vvvv sick on that after 10 years if teetotalness, buy like it now ;)
If I had a blip week I think I'd gain 1/2 stone lol actually not funny :/

boiling out just walked round town got BBQ stuff for after football , No sleep last night bladdy noises woke us up at 1am to 3 then at 6, sounds like rats like they were gnawering st the ceiling and pulling the light cables soooooo funny OH stood on bed in birthday suit tapping the ceiling at 2am I saud what r u doing he said trying to scare them .... 2 second silence then noise !!!! Lol
lucky he doesn't stay much as he has to go to work at 7, so I got some rat killer I hate killing anything but it's that or sleep deprivation ?

Hope everyone has a lovely day in the sun xx

You could use humane traps..? Not to worry you or anything but you have to be careful with poison, my mum put some in the attic, killed the rat (but we couldnt find it) turns out it crawled under the floor in the attic and died right near the hot water pipe. You could smell the decomposing rat all throughout the house, its the worst smell ever, very potent and very obviously rotting flesh. Urrgh!! Sorry dont want to scare you tho :(

I have no idea what the scales have in store for me on Monday - Im very VERY bad off for money this week, I'll be living on toast and pink n whites, and the occasional poached egg.

ewwwwwww I was thinking its not good to put the poision down myself so ive emailed a pest control company,its doing my head in Im so tired :'(
Ahhh Im hard up for money too so have been having sandwiches which will slow my loss down im saving 2-3 points a day for the weekend,I got some BBQ bits but not loads ..........
RG hope you get a loss hun xx

Not been to WI yet however Im suspecting a 1lb gain or 1/2lb loss

I've spent the whole of today eating craaaap..and Im really bloated and stuffed now (damn football!) grr

Not happy!!

Just dropping in to say evening all. Hope everyone is ok with the toast and sarnies. I do like a good sarnie had one for lunch today.

Fingers crossed for weigh in NN

+3lbs....OMGGG!!

I actually am convinced thats all from today, Ive spent the day drinking cider, had a very big meal at lunch (and potatoe wedges with cheese, salsa and sour cream about 3 hours before WI!) plus many pints...

I had been really good until today..so im 99/9% positive its all come from what ive eaten today...or am i being crazy?!

Could well be from today. If it is it wouldnt be fat gain just the weight of the volume of food you have eaten. But then bodies are strange things so who really knows.

A gain like that can come off again quickly so not to worry, just get back on plan and start again.

Have a good day tomorrow

Hey all

Obviously not in this month challenge as not had good time past couple of weeks.

Had to stay at mums for a weeks cos she went away so i had to look after brother and hardly no diet stuff food there and i was skint so i had to eat what i could :mad:, then son goes to caravan with brothers for a 18th birthday party but mum had phone call saying they be kicked off site if any noise so i had to travel all way there for frecking weekend with me dad who just got of plane from tenerife and we werent happy, i said they shouldnt go but mum said give them benefit of doubt. She lets me bro get away with murder cos he throws in her face, if you dont ill get me real mum to let me go i would give himm a right good kicking if i could bt he 6 feet tall lolol.

Trying to get rid of my american bulldog as we got a little dog now for my yongest who got autism, he scared of big dog and its no ones fault tbh we got this dog before finding out youngest got autism, so someone who we knew came to view her but it was in night, in kitchen and i didnt think but she went for him omg i felt ill since, she didnt bite him but had him on the wall and her eyes went totally red, but he was dressed all in black and had black gloves on, you just dont think, she a lovely natured loyal dog and ppl said she was protecting me and house. My younget needs space in garden as he is stuck in the house constantly and driving us all mad and himself and not far, so im waiting for rescue ppl to get back to see if they can take her, she would make a good guard dog tbh.

So had a crap month with still being on meds with arm just easing off them now, son in cast cos fractured his thumb the day i went to greenday grrrrrr, everytime i think yes back on diet in morning i cant do it

anyone in manchester lol i need something to keep me focus and i dont know what tbh, when i get money sorted im making more veggies stuff in morning for the day so i dont get hungry at night and also drink more i think.

Can anyone suggest anything that might help, im back to what i was when i first started over 16 weeks ago and i should be 16lbs lighter now and i aint :cry::cry:, i get to 15 13 and then lose it again and back to 16 4. can exercise much cos of arm, walking there is nothing round here to walk for, i dont have friends so going out walking is no option, youngest wont walk anywhere and easier to get in car and go somewhere, but recently walking and im outta breathe ffs, i wanna go gym but moneyless

someone please help if you can im so desparate to lose this weight i really wanna be more healthy and i dont wanna get depressed with it as i will just eat.

I have no crisps or stuff in so thats a start and brought some ww soups to have before meal to see if fills me up, not keen on soup but enjoyed one today

sorry rambled but needed to get of chest and i will put july challenge in as 4lbs again

Could well be from today. If it is it wouldnt be fat gain just the weight of the volume of food you have eaten. But then bodies are strange things so who really knows.

A gain like that can come off again quickly so not to worry, just get back on plan and start again.

Have a good day tomorrow

I genuinely think thats what it was, I'd been SO good up till yesterday!

Anyway its very likely ive lost it all today, been on my feet all day, went to the gym and eating really well!!!

hi everyone

not sure whos running this thread now but im gonna take some time out. ive not been on the last few weeks because iv not been doing so well and ive got my birthday coming up and everything so ill prob take a month out of the team and then rejoin if thats ok. theres no point in giving negative points for the team so i think its for the best! speak to you all soon when im a skinny minnie again haha

Sorry you have been having a difficult time of it, sending big hugs :hug99: I would have replied sooner but have been working, but better late than never. I've tried to offer some bits of advice hope they help in some way

Can anyone suggest anything that might help, im back to what i was when i first started over 16 weeks ago and i should be 16lbs lighter now and i aint :cry::cry:, i get to 15 13 and then lose it again and back to 16 4. can exercise much cos of arm, walking there is nothing round here to walk for, i dont have friends so going out walking is no option, youngest wont walk anywhere and easier to get in car and go somewhere, but recently walking and im outta breathe ffs, i wanna go gym but moneyless

I walk on my own and although it can be a tad boring I have been known just to walk up one street and down the other and have used the time to clear my head. Could you do this at times when your son is out of the home?

You could also try some exercise at home. Dvd's can be good but if you havent got any the net can be good for getting some advice on what to do. It can be done if you want to do it, its the motivation than maybe more difficult - I know it is for me.

someone please help if you can im so desparate to lose this weight i really wanna be more healthy and i dont wanna get depressed with it as i will just eat.

If you really want to do this you can. The first step is to draw a line under the past few weeks and start again, and not beat yourself up. Maybe set yourself small weekly goals one for food and one for exercising then you are not putting too much pressure on yourself. Make these goals achievable and when you achieve them that will help to boost your self esteem and help to motivate you.
I have no crisps or stuff in so thats a start and brought some ww soups to have before meal to see if fills me up, not keen on soup but enjoyed one today
Small changes can make a lot of difference

sorry rambled but needed to get of chest and i will put july challenge in as 4lbs again
Its good to get it off your chest so no apologies, we are here to help each other.

I hope things are a bit better for you today, keep posting and let us know how you are doing

hi everyone

not sure whos running this thread now but im gonna take some time out. ive not been on the last few weeks because iv not been doing so well and ive got my birthday coming up and everything so ill prob take a month out of the team and then rejoin if thats ok. theres no point in giving negative points for the team so i think its for the best! speak to you all soon when im a skinny minnie again haha

have a great birthday. Dont let this put you off posting, we havent been keeping a points tally anyway, so keep in touch and let us know how you are doing

M vanda (7lbs) -1lb -3lbs -3lbs 0.5lbs target achieved (3hrs 30mins) 1 hr 49mins done
M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs. +1.5lbs, STS
M Riotgrrrrl (2lbs) sts -2lbs +2lbs
M WMBB
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

I've added in my STS from last Monday as it has disappeared. Next weigh in is Monday.

Back