Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

Also because my goal is fairly near if i get there before the end of the month im going to carry on losing, not maintaining, just so you know.

oh im totally starting that goal for myself, might be a good challenge for the team for next week too hun what ya think??set a goal time to stop eatin by and see how everyone gets on next week???
yait be good to have a thread on ideas that you could do wen you dont want to eat anything else that night, brush teeth is good idea cuz i hate to ruin the clean teeth feel and the minty taste :)
also ideas to help eat more no point veg would help bet youve loads of ideas :)

Also because my goal is fairly near if i get there before the end of the month im going to carry on losing, not maintaining, just so you know.

im the same i really wanna get to an ideal of about 8st 8 its still in the healthy range but was afraid to say in case ppl were like thinkin its too thin or somethin dya know??

and you totally will reach 9st by end of this month :) im determined now tonight not to eat anymore so i can save those points :) might make some broccolli in a stock cube that would be no points ya?

yeah definitely no points there veggies are needed for nice skin and working organs lol i want to get to about 8st 5 which is still healthy range ( just lol) i wont go below that tho. im not bothered if i dont get there tho. around 8st 10 would be great.

yeah that could be a good challenge but some people dont have that sorta will power so it might be a bit mean plus some people dont get home til late.

brushing ya teeth help me coz everything tastes horrible after brushing your teeth lol

so true :)
we can always come up with a few diff challenges too for next week :)
think everyones doin really good on our team this week ms brightside has her weigh in tomorrow and you and me are friday, but a few of our team still havnt seen this thread and so i think wer short some ppl :(

oh no how about we type the list of names in the main board so people notice more...

how do we do that hun?
these are the ppl wer missing i cant pm them it wont allow me everyone else well the other four in our team have posted

Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
Bazzmajor

i've put a post up saying please check if your on our team so we can win :)

YAY!!! thanks hun thats brill :) i hope they find us!! really wanna be the winning team GOOOOOOO FAT FIGHTERS!!! lol

me too the competitiveness has been brought out whilst doing this lol

no seriously i never realised i was this competitive!!! lol
im determined to win sure im off to gym again tonight and eatin below my points well ive done it yesterday and so far today ha ha but im really trying!!! wouldnt dare go over points now cuz all im thinkin is win win win lol :) plus our teams the best woo!! LOL :)

any suggestions to burn a good lot of cals to help my weigh in friday??:)

swimming is best when it comes to exercise, then next would be the cross trainer or rowing machine. the worse is exercise bikes, they burn barely anything

right cross trainer and rowing machine for me tonight :) thanks hun wicked i really think if we can gather the rest of our team wer gonna win wooo!! lol
talk to ya later girly well done again i swear im gonna treat myself to some shoes or a pedicure once i get into the 9s i can almost taste the 9s!!!lol

oh i hope so!!! really am trying harder than the other weeks especially with bein a member of the team lol but really its totally motivatin me :) im off now to gym to row and cross train my butt and hopefully the pounds of!!!! lol

Hi bikini

Im on google chrome and it wont copy in the correct colours im afraid so i cant copy and paste and i will lose ya wonderul work

So i weigh in on wednesday and i like to say 7lbs loss for march plz as im a slow loser :(

HOW MUCH DO YOU PLAN TO LOSE THIS MONTH????

OUR ONE MONTH CHALLENGE:GOAL--W1--W2--W3--DEADLINE

F-Bikini Bod (Bbod) (meself)10LBS-----
F-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)7LBS-----
W-ms brightsideCOLOR="blue"]6LBS-----
W-jacqui357LBS-2.5----
Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
W-Crazybecky7LBS-----
Bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine

HEY GUYS THE LETTERS ON THE SIDE SHOW WAT EVERYONES WEIGHN IN DAY IS JUS SO WE KNOW AND CAN REALLY MOTIVATE EACHOTHER ESP DAY BEFORE OUR WEIGH INS :)
COULD EVERYONE LET ME KNOW THEIR WI DAY PLEASE :)

No hassle at all hun sure its easier for me just to edit it :) only takes a second :)

huuuuge good luck for tomorrow hun ill be dyin to know result!!! :)

Last edited:
Back