Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

thanks size102b! Good luck to you too x

And yes, I think boobs have a lot to answer for - mine must be a good stone each! :giggle:

and here mine are ever decresing with the weight loss :(

did so bad tonight guys quite uoset at the mo got some real bad news but and totally comfort ate it didnt solve the problem of course but im goin to jus go to bed now and try not to think about it xxxxx

and here mine are ever decresing with the weight loss :(

did so bad tonight guys quite uoset at the mo got some real bad news but and totally comfort ate it didnt solve the problem of course but im goin to jus go to bed now and try not to think about it xxxxx

H16.gif
u16.gif
g16.gif
s16.gif
:gen126:
We're here if you need a chat..........

Forget the comfort eating and just concentrate on your feelings xx

H16.gif
u16.gif
g16.gif
s16.gif
:gen126:
We're here if you need a chat..........

Forget the comfort eating and just concentrate on your feelings xx

thank you so much hun, im jus gonna try and get some sleep xxxx

Draw a line under it and see what today brings :)

Well i just weighed my self and im lost 3lbs!!!! so thats 2points for us :) i now weigh the same as beyonce knowels

Ahh girls bad week unfortunatly! +3lbs which is the most i have gained whilst doing WW so far (i only put 1.5lbs on at xmas for god's sake!!).

The cause is a visit from Aunt.Flo (first one since coming off the pill too) it has put me on a bit of a downer - BUT, i am going to get it off for next week plus more. I bought myself a tracker and some water tablets to rid me of all the horrible fluid retention and i am sticking to 20 points a day for the next week.

With this in mind - put me down for 9lbs this month :D hehe xx

I find when im on if i drink a pint of water before bed each night it really helps the water retention....

bikinibod where are you??

hope youre ok hun!! get on here as soon as you can so we know youre ok. thanks for all your support and much needed advice when i posted on here that id sts ... i was soooo gutted but im getting past it now ... i just need to keep on top of it all and i had tried so hard this week that i was sure i would have lost something but hey ho.

sooo bikinibod and our fearless leader get yourself back on here missus!!!! :)

bikinibob are u ok hun
(((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))
weigh in tomorrow morn for me cant wait

not sure how this works but ill post up what i lost in the morrrrrrning ;)

Ahh girls bad week unfortunatly! +3lbs which is the most i have gained whilst doing WW so far (i only put 1.5lbs on at xmas for god's sake!!).

The cause is a visit from Aunt.Flo (first one since coming off the pill too) it has put me on a bit of a downer - BUT, i am going to get it off for next week plus more. I bought myself a tracker and some water tablets to rid me of all the horrible fluid retention and i am sticking to 20 points a day for the next week.

glitterfy0102000T447D31.gif

You can do it xx

dont worry hun youl im up aswell but well jus take it for the team lol :)

bikinibob are u ok hun
(((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))
weigh in tomorrow morn for me cant wait

not sure how this works but ill post up what i lost in the morrrrrrning ;)

Thanks so much hun, best of luck to tomorrow dyin to know how you do! :)

bikinibod where are you??

Hope youre ok hun!! Get on here as soon as you can so we know youre ok. Thanks for all your support and much needed advice when i posted on here that id sts ... I was soooo gutted but im getting past it now ... I just need to keep on top of it all and i had tried so hard this week that i was sure i would have lost something but hey ho.

Sooo bikinibod and our fearless leader get yourself back on here missus!!!! :)

thanks so much for the support everyone i really do have the best team, today isnt so bad compared to yesterday anyways hopin for the problem to sort itself out soon, cuz i didnt even feel motivated to trak my points today but after comin on here and gettin the support my from team i actually am feelin bit better and am actually feelin a bit motivated again, regardless of lifes probs i jus need to not let it affect my health an happiness by comfort eatin and especially not let it affect my teams result, gained 1.8lbs which is not surprisin after wat i ate last night but as you said wmbb line drawn under it now so today is new day, thanks again ladies :)

thanks so much for the support everyone i really do have the best team, today isnt so bad compared to yesterday anyways hopin for the problem to sort itself out soon, cuz i didnt even feel motivated to trak my points today but after comin on here and gettin the support my from team i actually am feelin bit better and am actually feelin a bit motivated again, regardless of lifes probs i jus need to not let it affect my health an happiness by comfort eatin and especially not let it affect my teams result, gained 1.8lbs which is not surprisin after wat i ate last night but as you said wmbb line drawn under it now so today is new day, thanks again ladies :)

Ahh your are so bubbly and friendly we want youto be as happy as you can,Ive had an awful year I dont know whats wrong for you but I know comfort eating and its easy to carry it on isnt it BUT your our BOSS so we are willing you to feel better and the problems go away......
What amazes me is how can we put on weight so quickly! xx

Back