Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

Well how is everyone on the fat fighters team?!

i had a V long day at work and have the same for the next few days so sorry that i wont be on much in the next few days. Also i wont be on at all tuesday or wednesday because im going away so im going to give the responsibility to size102b to keep you all motivated and happy lasses!

will post up my bbq chicken melt panini and chips recipe soon for only 8.5pts! XXXX

Last Weigh in, wohoo lost 2 pound about time it starting coming off this way lol

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(7lbs) -3lbs
-2lbs -3lbs STS
w-ms brightside (6lbs) sts -1 -1 -2
w-jacqui35 (7lbs) -2.5 -2.5 -1.5
m-size102b (8lbs) -6lbs - 2lbs -2lbs
w-crazybecky (9lbs) +3lbs-7lbs-STS- -0.5
lil miss sunshine -1lbs -1lbs sts -1lbs - 2 pound last weigh in
F-thelynz76 (10lbs) -2lbs-3lbs
Livi-
Shrinkingannie -1.5lbs
Vanda -6.5lbs
Bikerkitty-4lbs

Well how is everyone on the fat fighters team?!

i had a V long day at work and have the same for the next few days so sorry that i wont be on much in the next few days. Also i wont be on at all tuesday or wednesday because im going away so im going to give the responsibility to size102b to keep you all motivated and happy lasses!

will post up my bbq chicken melt panini and chips recipe soon for only 8.5pts! XXXX

What shes trying to say is im :woohoo:ADDICTED lol
hpe work goes quick :) Have a nice time away you going anywhere nice???? Or is it work?
xx

How is everyone doing? I had 9 points under my points yesterday I have today and tomorrow and Im 20 points under :eek: lost my appapitie also if I dont start eating too much I find I dont want to eat more..does that make sense? Scales said Thursday I lost 3lbs since monday now this morning say 1.5lbs think that maybe not eating all my points?:(

Hope all of you are ok?xx

Last Weigh in, wohoo lost 2 pound about time it starting coming off this way lol

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(7lbs) -3lbs
-2lbs -3lbs STS
w-ms brightside (6lbs) sts -1 -1 -2
w-jacqui35 (7lbs) -2.5 -2.5 -1.5
m-size102b (8lbs) -6lbs - 2lbs -2lbs
w-crazybecky (9lbs) +3lbs-7lbs-STS- -0.5
lil miss sunshine -1lbs -1lbs sts -1lbs - -
2 pound last weigh in
F-thelynz76 (10lbs) -2lbs-3lbs
Livi-
Shrinkingannie -1.5lbs
Vanda -6.5lbs
Bikerkitty-4lbs

well done fantastic loss :D did you do anything different this last week?xx

March Weigh ins
1st to 31st March

() =personal month goal
''lbs = loss
sts = stay the same
-=day

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)
(7lbs) -3lbs -2lbs -3lbs sts

w-ms brightside
(6lbs) sts -1 -1 -2

w-jacqui35
(7lbs) -2.5 -2.5 -1.5

m-size102b
(8lbs) -6lbs - 2lbs -2lbs

w-crazybecky
(9lbs) +3lbs -7lbs sts -0.5

sat-lil miss sunshine
-1lbs -1lbs sts -1lbs -2lbs

F-thelynz76
(10lbs) -2lbs-3lbs

-Livi-

-Shrinkingannie
-1.5lbs

m-Vanda
-6.5lbs

-Bikerkitty
-4lbs

Evening all

Have been at work today but hoorah am off for 3 days. I will be going to Birmingham to see my oh tomorrow so might miss my weigh in on Monday, will check to see if there is a class on Tuesday if I do.

WMBB - Have a great time away. Will wait for the recipe to be posted sounds fab.

Lil Miss - Well done on the weight loss and the exercise I really must get myself moving more - I keep repeating this so one day I will listen to myself.

Size 10 - Could be the change in eating, try to have all your points. ww only recommend you save 4 a day maximum. Probably frequent weighing is not helping. I know its tempting to weigh more often but try and stick to the weekly weigh ins our bodies fluctuate daily. At least if you weigh only the once it will be a truer weight.

Have a good night all. Catch up with you next week.

Ohhh i need 0.5lbs to get my march target done and i have weigh in on wednesday which is 31st hehehehe so fingers crossed.

Hope everyone else is behaving and have a wicked weekend

xxx

Size102be i dont think its the eating under your points i think its more about the time you ate the night before and food still being undigested.

i always eat under my points as im not hungry and i've lost loads and kept losing.

not going anywhere nice, its my birthday on wednesday so im going to be doing things with the OH.

I now have monday off which is a relief so will be on then incase anyone wants me.

Welldone on all your fabulous losses. i'll start a new "goal" list now which people can copy and paste with their april targets.

APRILS GOALS

() =personal month goal
''lbs = loss

sts = stay the same
-=day

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(4lbs)
w-ms brightside-
w-jacqui35-
m-size102b-
w-crazybecky-
sat-lil miss sunshine-
F-thelynz76-
Livi-
Shrinkingannie -

hi all :)

how is everyone getting on?? cant believe ive got another weigh in yikes had a serious binge :( got drunk yesterday hehe prob had about 35 points and then had choccy fudge cake this aft uh oh and then got a few events coming up in the week .... hmmmmmm dont think ill be making my march target hahahahaha fingers crossed for april!!

yeah i have some celebrations in april so i dont think im gonna lose much i think i'll probably gain.

im doing ok thanks and yourself?

Very angry about where I work but its only til september then im off to university and can't wait :)

How is everyone doing? I had 9 points under my points yesterday I have today and tomorrow and Im 20 points under :eek: lost my appapitie also if I dont start eating too much I find I dont want to eat more..does that make sense? Scales said Thursday I lost 3lbs since monday now this morning say 1.5lbs think that maybe not eating all my points?:(

Hope all of you are ok?xx

Eating under your points WILL affect your results, its hard if youre not feeling great so dont beat yourself up if its cos youre poorly but you do need to eat more or itll really affect your wi :( Oh and keep off those scales :whoopass: Once a week is plenty!

I can't not weigh myself everyday it motivates me more... if i didnt i would just think each week oh i'll skip WI this week

Hiya :) Ive been added to your team yay! Im Erika, Im 31 and really competitve, dont want to let the team down heh heh. My WI is Monday - so how will that work with the team scores...? Im new to all this, you'll have to let me know what to do xx

Hello erik and welcome to the team this will be a short reply as using my phone but on monday just post ur wi result and I'll add ur score to the total and then we can add you to the april goal list where u can enter how much u aim to lose in the month of april. Check out the thread "anyone who wants to join a team" and read the first post for info on scoring :) I'll be online properly tonight so will give a better reply then :)

Oh my, when you miss a couple of days it's so hard to keep up with the chat!

() =personal month goal
''lbs = loss
sts = stay the same
-=day

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)
(7lbs) -3lbs -2lbs -3lbs sts

w-ms brightside
(6lbs) sts -1 -1 -2

w-jacqui35
(7lbs) -2.5 -2.5 -1.5

m-size102b
(8lbs) -6lbs - 2lbs -2lbs

w-crazybecky
(9lbs) +3lbs -7lbs sts -0.5

sat-lil miss sunshine
-1lbs -1lbs sts -1lbs -2lbs

F-thelynz76
(10lbs) -2lbs-3lbs sts -2lbs

-Livi-

-Shrinkingannie
-1.5lbs

m-Vanda
-6.5lbs

-Bikerkitty
-4lbs

I lost 2lb this week so quite chuffed with that (although was hoping for more but aren't we always!). Only been able to pop on briefly - hope to get back to normal next week :)

Back