Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

hi all

yeah id be looking at a wii challenge and a water challenge i think. i was on the wii fit plus for an hour last night and felt totally great afterwards! but i defo dont dirnk enough water so anything like that is good for me :) not looking forward to tomorrows weigh in though :S have gone over my points on friday/sat/sun/mon hahahahaha so only stayed within my points on wednesday/thursday and today -- gulp -- i do not think the scales will be so forgiving but will try harder next time. my mum is getting me the wii fit personal trainer game for easter instead of an egg hahahahahahahaha but i may treat myself to a malteaster bunny :) speak tomoz -- keep your fingers crossed for me :)

Hey girls, sorry haven't been around - it's been incredibly busy recently. I still have a WI to go for March yet, it's tmrw night!

Hope you're all well x

I dont have a wii :( but I could spend the alocated time on my treadmill or walking?

Maybe it could be a walking one then as peole have wiis they can walk with or treadmills also outside :rolleyes: Maybe we could do weekly challenges to push ourselves?

Week 1 2000 steps additional to what we do
week 2 2500 steps '' '' '' ''

etc

Anyone think of something?

could do, im unsure what i normally do a day, not got a pedometer or anything like that, but I do about 3000 a day on wii free step, maybe I could try and add 2000 more to that...?

its on wii fit plus, you can set it for how long to do it (I do 30 minutes) and the controller ticks along and you step to the rhythm, then switch channels and watch something else while walking to the beat :)

Yup, he's lush!

Er....Ive actually forgotten what this thread is for, think we've gone way OT lolol xx

Is it just me, but do you find it a little strange calling each other by our user names, being as we're in a team, making friends and here to support each other....?
Im Erika by the way :) xx

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)
(7lbs)
-3lbs -2lbs -3lbs sts

w-ms brightside
(6lbs) sts -1 -1 -2

w-jacqui35
(7lbs) -2.5 -2.5 sts -1.5 -1lbs (7.5lbs) woop woop gooo me :D

m-size102b
(8lbs) -6lbs - 2lbs -2lbs-1.5lbs(11.5lbs)lost

w-crazybecky
(9lbs) +3lbs -7lbs sts -0.5