Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

woop woop thats defo what i need at the mo because ive been doing ww now for over two months and now i can feel my strength swaying :( i need to be more strict with myself i think and if i need a treat to have one on weigh in day or the day after and then be good for the rest of the week. not getting any chocolate for easter though i dont think so that shouldnt put me out - phew!

well best be off -- speak soon!

Serves 2 15pts for recipe 7.5pts per serving.

Ingredients:
200g scallops, roeless- 2pts (about 12 scallops)
12 slices of parma ham 6pts
400g potatos 4pts
60g extra light cream cheese with garlic and chives. 1.5pts
splash of milk 0.5pts

Sauce:
2 tbsp water 0pts
1 tsp dijon mustard 0pts
2 tbsp lemon juice 0pts
2 tbsp lighter than light spread 1pt

Method:
  • Boil peeled potatos until tender, mash and mix in creamed cheese and milk.
  • pan fry in frylight the scallops for about 1 1/2 - 2 mins on each side until cooked through and golden.
  • wrap in parma ham and flash fry for a few seconds in a very hot pan.
Sauce:
  • Add butter, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons water and mustard to a pan and whisk and simmer until it thickens for about 2 minutes then spoon over the scallops.
serve with some salad too.

have to admit i always make alot more sauce as i love putting it over the mash. :)

you can serve the scallops with toasted ww garlic bread which is tastey and then each serving works out at 9pts each.

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(4lbs) STS
w-ms brightside-(4lbs)
w-jacqui35-(4lbs)
m-size102b-(8lbs)
w-crazybecky-()
sat-lil miss sunshine-()
F-thelynz76-(8lbs)
M-Livi-(10lbs)
Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)
M-Vanda-(6lbs)
th-Bikerkitty-(7lbs)
m-Riotgrrrrl-(4lbs)
m-ChocolateyClare- (8lbs)

Hi everyone. Happy belated birthday wishes to you wwbm :candle1:
Been a nightmare of a week, back and forth to vets with one of my rats (yes rats) - she cost me over £100!!! So I'm bound to lose weight this month as I can no longer afford food lol

I'm a bit lost off...my weigh day was friday and I lost 2lbs - is that part of March's stats or April's???

Also I'm on the green tea (love it but some times a bit lax at remembering to have it rather than my trusty black coffee) and on the 15 mins exercise....guess its time to remove the clothes from all my exercise equipment, give them a dust and get them used!!

Ooo well done on the loss chick! I'd have thought it would count as march... not sure tho... WMBB would know Im sure xx

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(4lbs) STS
w-ms brightside-(4lbs)
w-jacqui35-(4lbs)
m-size102b-(8lbs)

w-crazybecky-()
sat-lil miss sunshine-()
F-thelynz76-(8lbs)
M-Livi-(10lbs)
Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)
M-Vanda-(6lbs)
th-Bikerkitty-(7lbs) -4! :)
m-Riotgrrrrl-(4lbs)
m-ChocolateyClare- (8lbs)

If it was in the month of march then counts as march, although I think we won march anyway lol xxxx

Im not entirely sure because a couple of the teams havent posted up their results, damn them! im pretty sure we've won :)

Does anyone know on here where you can buy the tubs of skinny cow icecream rather than the sticks?

Hello everyone,I havent been on sonce Thursday,any way well done WMBB and as sr skinnycow ice cream Morrsions used to do it if you have one x

Hello everyone,I havent been on sonce Thursday,any way well done WMBB and as sr skinnycow ice cream Morrsions used to do it if you have one x

Thanks size102b, how r u? i binged majorly again tonight!!!! grrr im angry with my self!! i dont know why i do it, the trigger is tiredness and my "its easter" excuses....

i know its wrong and i wont do it but its times like these im tempted to make my self chuck up! so wrong i know.

Hiya
Im ok tired had 3 busy days cooked for 7 today had 3/4 of my egg had to give the other 1/4 to my daughter as I dont trust myself.
Ah dont beat yourself up it is hard if you need food to cope with something in your life or just really want a certain food and really easter egg is so so thin that it amazes me theres so many calories in it.
If you feel you can to make yourself chuck up as you have binged maybe just right down how you feel here and now and next time maybe read it before you feel tempted too binge again hey :eek:
I have spent 22 years yoyoing and I know how you feel I was anorexic at 16 weighed 6 1/2 stone and lived off 1 slice a toast a day,come to think of it Ive always had eating problems.
Maybe take tomorrow as a brand new day,your our motivator and have done so well.You are not alone many people will have binged today,humans can and will ;)
((hugs)) xx

awww thanks size102b, you're very kind, im glad tomorrow is monday. im going to change my weigh in day because i think its the fact that i WI on a friday so have the weekend to binge etc. so monday morning is going to be my WI day now so i know i cant be bad on a sunday evening :)

awww thanks size102b, you're very kind, im glad tomorrow is monday. im going to change my weigh in day because i think its the fact that i WI on a friday so have the weekend to binge etc. so monday morning is going to be my WI day now so i know i cant be bad on a sunday evening :)

I know how you feel and if you wana chat just pm me.
Yes good idea,Mondays are good start of the week and yes no binging ......
Its done you didnt do anything bad just ate alot and you know you can get back to it,I think after all these years thats the way this works getting back on it,and maybe you need to allow yourself a complete day off plan thats what many maintance people do so it isnt all plan.Maybe pick Fridays as your day off and then go easy and I think you may stop a binge,thats why I cant have anymore easter egg or chocolate as I know Im seriously silly and will break the willpower.
So Mondays it is hey ,Im mondays too :D
xx

Good plan WMBB,

Strangely enough I do better with a weigh in in the beginning of the week it keeps me on straighter and narrower over the weekend. Even though I work most weekends its still a dodgy time.

The urge to binge and purge is awful. I have done plenty of binging over the years but like 102b says tomorrow is an new day. Be kind to yourself.

cool!! mondays seem like a good WI day :) plus it means things arent runined when my boyfriend comes over on tuesdays because usually i bing on the tuesday and wednesday so WI isnt what i hoped on friday. atleast if its monday , if things do go wrong when the boyf is around i have a few extra days to get things right again. I think im gonna take the plunge and join the gym for six months just to keep fit really because although i've lost weight i want to be fitter now :)

Thanks Ladies, you're both very lovely. If any of you want to talk/shout on here, go for it, im pretty much addicted to minimins and thus will reply to anything and everything you post on here :) i think our team is the loveliest team.... :)

Thanks Ladies, you're both very lovely. If any of you want to talk/shout on here, go for it, im pretty much addicted to minimins and thus will reply to anything and everything you post on here :) i think our team is the loveliest team.... :)

Yes I think our teams super great :)
Vandas a star ;) and wmbb you always help us too x

I try and post up recipes because i have found myself eating really boring and the same stuff lately, probs why i binged to be honest! gonna try and mix it up a bit from now on and eat more interesting stuff :)

we've defo got the best team ladies :)

Im another Monday WI - Im so nervous about the scales 2moz - good luck to everyone thats weighing in tomorrow! xx

Back