fat for xmas

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
SORRY TO PUT SUCH A DOWNER ON THINGS BUT CAME OFF THE DIET 6 WEEKS AGO AND PUT ON A STONE.:mad: FEELING ANGRY WITH MYSELF FOR PUTTING IT ON BUT NOT GONNA DO IT OVER XMAS . I WILL BE BACK IN THE NEW YEAR WITHOUT A DOUBT. JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU ALL LUCK AND SAY A BIG WELL DONE FOR ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE DONE SO WELL. MERRY XMAS TO ALL OF YOU.:wave_cry:SEE U ALL IN THE NEW YEAR. SO MUCH FOR MY SKINNY JEANS AND KNEE HIGH BOOTS GOT NO CHANCE BUT NOBODY TO BLAME BUT MYSELF..

SHARON XX:(

Hey hun, we are in the same boat!! - I crashed and burned weeks ago then tried again, then it was too near to Christmas blah blah - one excuse after another! So I have quit for 2007 BUT restart is set for 2nd January 2008 - and I'm sticking until I'm at goal. 2008 is going to be our year hun. Enjoy your crimble and I look forward to journying with you in 2008 Vxx

Hey - it'll be off in no time don't worry! I'm the heaviest I have ever been, I can't believe it myself but we know it'll come off quick if we stick at it! This time next year we will be at goal! Vx

You've still done amazingly well Sharon, look forward to chatting to you in the new year. Good luck

You will have the weight off in no time when you get back on track after Christmas. There are a lot of us at the moment that havent been getting on very well the past few weeks so you arent alone. Enjoy Christmas, relax, have fun and then get back here with your head in the right place with the rest of us for a new episode on our journey to slim-town!

Hey mate - isn't that what Minimins is about??? So many of us in different places, but we are never alone. Lots of us are going to be looking at Christmas and thinking sh!t I should be so much further ahead by now - others are going to be celebrating a year where they 'made' it - but we're all still here with the same purpose in mind - to lose it and keep it off.

Let's make 2008 the year that includes YOU in the made it category :hug99:

SORRY TO PUT SUCH A DOWNER ON THINGS BUT CAME OFF THE DIET 6 WEEKS AGO AND PUT ON A STONE.:mad: FEELING ANGRY WITH MYSELF FOR PUTTING IT ON BUT NOT GONNA DO IT OVER XMAS . I WILL BE BACK IN THE NEW YEAR WITHOUT A DOUBT. JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU ALL LUCK AND SAY A BIG WELL DONE FOR ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE DONE SO WELL. MERRY XMAS TO ALL OF YOU.:wave_cry:SEE U ALL IN THE NEW YEAR. SO MUCH FOR MY SKINNY JEANS AND KNEE HIGH BOOTS GOT NO CHANCE BUT NOBODY TO BLAME BUT MYSELF..

SHARON XX:(

You and me both Sharon, I am exactly the same... although the new year will be a skint one for me can't afford CD at the moment, so not sure what I will do, one positive of mine is, I haven't been this weight for years!!Love

skinnymonkey , hey hows it going not see you on in a while .... yes i know the feeling ... well next year i guess it will be full house in here ... but more postive frame of mind , after all since April my game has been going on .... Lets get this over girl :)

Back