Fat Free Dressing question?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poppygreendog, 15 June 2007 Social URL.

1. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Hi Everyone

I am getting increasingly worried about AAM and so the best way for me to deal with this is to plan extensively, even though I am 2 weeks away.

I have read in the yellow book that you can have fat free dressing, which is wonderful but again opens another issue for me, has anyone got an example of what brand this could be, I really don't want to get something that could knock me out of ketosis.

Thanks

Sara

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i used the kraft ceasar one,light one, its good at mo as they are on offer in loads of supermarkets, morrisons bogof, asda 2 for £1, ive a cupboard full :D

4. Debz

Debz Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Kraft also do a range they used to call fat free and now call light. Check the label says fat free. But generally look for Kraft Light dressings.

5. leehal

leehal Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(15.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    Sainsburys do an almost fat free honey & mustard dressing which is gorgeous (less than 1% fat).

I haven't tried balsamic vinegar yet, but the bottle we had in the house was 55% carbs, which seemed mega high and has put me off trying it.

6. Lovelyjoolz

Lovelyjoolz Loving Life!

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hellmans do a fat free dressing too - I saw it in Tesco's the other day.

I know what you mean about planning ahead - I start to plan my next AAM week the second one is over!!! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.