Fat free yogurts

Hiya! I've recently moved to Australia and I can't find any of the 'free' yogurts....and I have searched high and low. I thought that fat free natural yogurts were free on EE but have just worked out that my tub (I have already eaten a whole one) is actually 19syns. Does anybody know of a natural yogurt that is free in Australia? I'm feeling left out! Thanks a million, jo

Hiya! I've recently moved to Australia and I can't find any of the 'free' yogurts....and I have searched high and low. I thought that fat free natural yogurts were free on EE but have just worked out that my tub (I have already eaten a whole one) is actually 19syns. Does anybody know of a natural yogurt that is free in Australia? I'm feeling left out! Thanks a million, jo

That seems a lot, what was in it? Did you not include yogurt as a Free food in the calculator? Or is that a listed syn value?

Ohhhh-maybe I'm using the calculator wrong,I just put it in as the extra easy option. Was that right? Still quite new to this.

The yogurt was a fat free Greek natural style one-black swan is the make. Is a 500g tub though.

Back