Fat free yogurts

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by signedjoanne, 15 October 2011 Social URL.

1. signedjoanne

signedjoanne Member

Hiya! I've recently moved to Australia and I can't find any of the 'free' yogurts....and I have searched high and low. I thought that fat free natural yogurts were free on EE but have just worked out that my tub (I have already eaten a whole one) is actually 19syns. Does anybody know of a natural yogurt that is free in Australia? I'm feeling left out! Thanks a million, jo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    That seems a lot, what was in it? Did you not include yogurt as a Free food in the calculator? Or is that a listed syn value?

4. signedjoanne

signedjoanne Member

Ohhhh-maybe I'm using the calculator wrong,I just put it in as the extra easy option. Was that right? Still quite new to this.

The yogurt was a fat free Greek natural style one-black swan is the make. Is a 500g tub though.

5. signedjoanne

signedjoanne Member

Right-ignore me,I've just realised I've been doing the whole calculator wrong. The Greek yog is actually 2 syns. Ah!

6. signedjoanne

signedjoanne Member

Right-ignore me,I've just realised I've been doing the whole calculator wrong. The Greek yog is actually 2 syns. Ah!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.