Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Fat free yogurts

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by signedjoanne, 15 October 2011 Social URL.

1. signedjoanne

signedjoanne Member

Hiya! I've recently moved to Australia and I can't find any of the 'free' yogurts....and I have searched high and low. I thought that fat free natural yogurts were free on EE but have just worked out that my tub (I have already eaten a whole one) is actually 19syns. Does anybody know of a natural yogurt that is free in Australia? I'm feeling left out! Thanks a million, jo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    That seems a lot, what was in it? Did you not include yogurt as a Free food in the calculator? Or is that a listed syn value?

4. signedjoanne

signedjoanne Member

Ohhhh-maybe I'm using the calculator wrong,I just put it in as the extra easy option. Was that right? Still quite new to this.

The yogurt was a fat free Greek natural style one-black swan is the make. Is a 500g tub though.

5. signedjoanne

signedjoanne Member

Right-ignore me,I've just realised I've been doing the whole calculator wrong. The Greek yog is actually 2 syns. Ah!

6. signedjoanne

signedjoanne Member

Right-ignore me,I've just realised I've been doing the whole calculator wrong. The Greek yog is actually 2 syns. Ah!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.