Fat loss on feet

Catt

Silver Member
I wonder if anyone can help??? I have a lot of fat on the top of my foot and ankles and wondered how long it would take to come off? Has anyone any experience? I'm worried it will be the last place to go from and I have some sandals I would love to wear when the weather is warm.

Thanks in advance.

Catt

Hi Catt, not a clue hun. I need to lose off my ankles and feet but would be happier to lose it from my body first :D

hi my ankles and feet were the first things i lost weight on but i have a verry active job were im on my feet all day! my major problem area is my belly and i dont know if it actually works and i know it sounds awfull but i try and shake the fat there everyday and sort of massarge it to keep it moving and i can now see a massive reduction! lol! so all i suggest is that u try and keep ur feet active( its easy when your on this diet to do absolutly nothing because of the initial lack of energy) even if it means drawing circles with your toes in the air while your sitting down at every possible oppertunity! dont worry though, you will get there if u stick to the diet. the fat can run but it cant hide from ketosis!! good luck, you'll be fine xxx

My fingers are really fat i cant wear rings i wonder when they will slim x

My fingers are really fat i cant wear rings i wonder when they will slim x

Hi Kellybelly, my fingers were really fat too when I first started this diet but I'm now just below my target weight and staying on Lipotrim for an extra week to have a bit of an allowance for weight gain once I start refeed and I'm now wearing all my rings again :D. They were the last things to slim down though.

Thanks every one. I suspect they will be the last place I lose from but will have to wait and see.

I have a thing about ankles lol maybe because I have never had any but my absolute dream would be to have slim ankles. Think I want them more than anything!

hey i had fat feet and even though im a 5 i had to buy size 6 but after losing 4stone so far my feet have lost weight as well and size 5 now fits :) hope this helps.

xox

bex! said:
hey i had fat feet and even though im a 5 i had to buy size 6 but after losing 4stone so far my feet have lost weight as well and size 5 now fits :) hope this helps.

xox

wow thats awesome! i suppose you never really think about your feet changing size just because ou put on a bit of weight!

bex! said:

xox

Same as me bex im having to buying a size 6 as my feet got fat lol and much wider xx

Happy days - thanks :)

Back