fat moo to mini moo

moomoo13

http://www.minimins.com/exante-diaries/257637-fat-moo-mini-moo.html

:newbie: to slim and save

Well I have made the switch over this morning. :D

I have found keeping a diary really useful while I have been on Exante for the past 4 weeks (link to diary above). Have been happy with the speed of loss I have had :bliss: but just finding the restricted 4 flavour shakes were starting to bore me a bit and in need of a bit more variety.

I have had the chocolate truffa bar with a black coffee for breakfast.... YUMMY.
And just has the crispy chocolate cereal shake for lunch.... YUMMY AGAIN.

Look forward to getting to know everyone on this forum and sharing some great losses x

Hello there. I do another vlcd but hang out with S&S folk as there arent many Alizonners on here. So welcome!

Ali

Hi Ya I did Exante last year and only managed 3 weeks as I got bored. I started ss three days ago and I'm lovely the sachets and bars and the fact you can have veg and protein. Chilli & spagetti are really nice and there are some great ideas on here for varying the diet. Good luck and I hope you enjoy it too xx

Wow you have had a terrific loss already! Welcome to S&S, hope you enjoy the change of packs. I came from another vlcd too and have been impressed with the packs on this one, especially the meals and having vegetables so normalising the foods. It is very friendly on here although there are so many diaries to catch up with now I seem to spend ages just reading them but that is better than raiding the fridge etc! Let us all know how you get on

Thank you everyone. :D

Gonna have a read through some diaries today once little one is in bed see if I can pick up any handy tips x

Welcome to S&S Moomoo. Like the others, I too moved from another VLCD and am really enjoying the variety of meals.

Loads of support on here and the diaries are growing by the day!

Good luck in your weight loss journey.

Hi I moved from exante 3 weeks ago. U will love the choice on s and save. Good luck on the rest of your journey x

Morining moomoo! Ive loads of tips on here. Its been great for ideas and inspiration xx

Well done on ur weight loss so far hun and good luck on s&s xx

Thanks moomoo good luck to u 2 xx. Just think what we will look like summer - i cant wait!

Thank you everyone. :) Had my week 4 weigh in this morning and have lost another 4lbs!! :woohoo:

Really happy with that as TOTM due today and I dont feel any different to last week.

3lbs this week will get me to a 2 stone loss and 5lbs will get me into the 15's. :D Gonna be 100% all week to do my best to get at least the 3lbs x

Well done you - it feels gr8 doesnt it. Remeber this feeling when you feel ur struggling xx

Well done you - it feels gr8 doesnt it. Remeber this feeling when you feel ur struggling xx

Yes it does feel great!! :D I cant actually believe that I now look forward to getting on the scales and its an even better feeling when you lose more than was expecting :)

Had the lemon, yoghurt and white chocolate bar for breakfast this morning, was nice but a bit too lemony. Who would have though that diet food would have too much flavour in for me!?!?!

Cafe latte shake made with a black coffee for lunch and gonna try out the red fruits shake for tea.

Really enjoying S&S so far and looking forward to my first full week on it. My mum may even try out a weeks worth after being really impressed with my loss so far, not that she needs to lose weight in my opinion but its up to her.

Hope everyone has had a good day and not succumbed to the unday roast x

I'm not stalking you promise, but hello!!! I'm over here as can't cope with stomach pains any more with Exante.

I'm not stalking you promise, but hello!!! I'm over here as can't cope with stomach pains any more with Exante.

Hi Zoe, cant believe you're still getting the pains! Must just not agree with you.
A lot of people on here have commented on how nice the meals are so maybe thats what you need, plus you can eat chicken, tuna, veggies etc aswell.

What have you ordered? I've just gone for the shakes and bars which are all good that I've tried so far. Will probably get some of the meal packs next time.

Good luck x

You both should order some samples of the meals. There actually really nice. Exante soups were horrible but these s&s soups are lovely my fav is the chicken.

I've ordered a few shakes, bars and some soups and meals.. Only really gone for flavours I like and when I know,it's working for me, I'll order more variety. Just ant the first few days out of the way. I really liked Exante veg soup. Was dreading the mushroom though!

Love the title of your diary moo moo!! And you've had some great losses too, hoping I'll have something similar in a few weeks...

Thanks sweetpea :D, are you just starting?

First few days are the hardest :( but after that its not too bad and everything I've tried so far has been really nice. :) Highly recommend the chocolate truffa bar.

Good luck and keep us updated with how you're getting on x

Back