fat moo to mini moo

Yummy, choc truffa for breakfast! I could get used to having a chocolate breakfast every other day x

Had a friend round today that havent seen for a while and she said she could see a difference in me, :D I love getting comments like that.

Didnt have the red fruit shake last night as had a chicken and egg salad so had it for lunch today and it was absolutely delicious. :) Have yet to find something that I dont like and with only the 2 vanilla flavour shakes left to try I dont think that thats going to happen. So good that you can just pick the flavours that you like :p

Crunchy vanilla cereal shake for tea, another yummy :D

Off to Zumba in a bit to turn myself into a human beetroot head :eek:

All zumba'd out and absolutely knackered!!!!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Time to catch up on a bit of corrie now with a nice class of coke zero :party0027: before crawling into bed x

Terrible night with the little one, :cry: think we may have a couple more teeth coming through!! Up every half an hour from 2 this morning and finally up for good at 6 :(. A black coffee and lemon bar have never appealed to my so much. Dont think I can wait till 9 so off to have breakfast now :).

Hope everyone has a great day x

Nothing like a broken nights sleep to floor you. You wonder how you coped early doors don't you when they were up all the time..

I will be so glad when all the teeth are here, I think I have 18 left to go!:faint2:

Hope your day gets better and little one is happier and sleeping!!!

Nothing like a broken nights sleep to floor you. You wonder how you coped early doors don't you when they were up all the time..

I will be so glad when all the teeth are here, I think I have 18 left to go!:faint2:

Hope your day gets better and little one is happier and sleeping!!!

I have no idea how I coped!! I used to love my sleep and could easily lie in till midday at weekends. That all seems like a lifetime ago now. My OH doesnt here a thing in the night and I donth think he has ever woken up once since LO was born.

And to think I always wanted twins, i honestly dont know how you do it. You must be superwoman!! :D

We wouldnt change it for the world though would we x

Just found the first pack that I dont like!

Vanilla, which is wierd as I thought this would be my favourite. Just far too sweet and I have a very sweet tooth so thats saying something. think I will have to have the rest of the ones I've got mixed into a black coffee to make them more managable.

Thats everything that I ordered tried now and very happy overall x

I had one this morning with coffee. I dissolved a bit of coffee with hot water made then up to 350 with cold water and mixed wuth sachet or if you like frappachino blend with ice - its lovely

I had one this morning with coffee. I dissolved a bit of coffee with hot water made then up to 350 with cold water and mixed wuth sachet or if you like frappachino blend with ice - its lovely

Oooh will definitely try that x

I have no idea how I coped!! I used to love my sleep and could easily lie in till midday at weekends. That all seems like a lifetime ago now. My OH doesnt here a thing in the night and I donth think he has ever woken up once since LO was born.

And to think I always wanted twins, i honestly dont know how you do it. You must be superwoman!! :D

We wouldnt change it for the world though would we x

Absolutely not. Glad I didn't order the vanilla shake now..

Hope u like it : )

Much nicer in a coffee and very filling.

Had it with my chicken salad, feeling very full up and happy x

moomoo13 said:
Much nicer in a coffee and very filling.

Had it with my chicken salad, feeling very full up and happy x

Do you mind if i ask what did you for your salad? Struggling to eat my veg so jus looking for some ideas

Do you mind if i ask what did you for your salad? Struggling to eat my veg so jus looking for some ideas

Its not very exciting but I just literally have some chicken with lettuce and cucumber. Theres not much else salad wise that I like and I'm not the biggest fan of vegtables either. Other salads I'm going to have are a tin of tuna or a couple of slices of ham.
I think both of these are ok to have for ketosis and are protein x

Another crappy night and morning. Would just love a little bit of help from the OH. How I'm not eating to get me through the overwhelming tiredness I do not know :(

Love my little boy though :D:D

moomoo13 said:
Another crappy night and morning. Would just love a little bit of help from the OH. How I'm not eating to get me through the overwhelming tiredness I do not know :(

Love my little boy though :D:D

Sorry to here your feeling low. Kids are such hard wor sometimes. If they're really young try and get a wee nap in during the day. Just keep thinking how great you'll feel when that weights off! Hugs xx

Sorry to here your feeling low. Kids are such hard wor sometimes. If they're really young try and get a wee nap in during the day. Just keep thinking how great you'll feel when that weights off! Hugs xx

Thanks No1. :) He's only 7.5 months but with his teething has suddenly gone from sleeping through 7.30pm - 8am to waking 3 or 4 times a night and getting up between 5.30 and 6 and staying up :(. Luckily he does have a couple of good naps though through the day so sometimes get to crawl back in bed and have a nap. :p
Got the MIL and OH aunties coming round to visit this afternoon though so no chance today.

How old are yours?
How are you getting on with the diet? x

moomoo13 said:
Thanks No1. :) He's only 7.5 months but with his teething has suddenly gone from sleeping through 7.30pm - 8am to waking 3 or 4 times a night and getting up between 5.30 and 6 and staying up :(. Luckily he does have a couple of good naps though through the day so sometimes get to crawl back in bed and have a nap. :p
Got the MIL and OH aunties coming round to visit this afternoon though so no chance today.

How old are yours?
How are you getting on with the diet? x

Girl 6yr, girl nrly 5yr & boy nearly 3yr. My son was a nightmare for a while there. He wouldn't sleep in his own room and it was like torture. After a while of sleepless nights we put him in wuth his sisters and thankfully it worked. I swear its a boy thing lol. I hope he settles for you soon. Nothing worse than sleep deoravation. Hugs xx

Back