fat moo to mini moo

I agree with the boy thing!! Well don on sticking strong moo. Hope little boy is happier soon. X

Thanks you 2. :D Maybe it is a boy thing then. Fingers crossed for a girl next time then, :p lol. Only joking cause he is brilliant 99% of the time.

MIL and aunties visited today and said could really see the weight loss in my face and waist :), one of the aunties is an avid weight watcher so appreciates how hard it is to diet. They usually bring chocolate when they come but as they knew I was dieting they brought a lovely bunch of yellow roses for me today which I thought was really kind of them.

Just made a massive toad in the hole for OH and so wanted to rip some of the yorkshire off and scoff it in my mouth in secret but I finally get it that I'd only be lying to myself :eek:. I used to think that if no one saw me eating then it didnt count but obviously the scales never agreed with that idea :sigh:.

Got one more shake left for today which I think I'll have hot in a coffee when all the children are in bed (got OH 2 boys staying tonight) x

Glad you had a nice day. Hope you got a more peaceful night. Well done on resisting the toad in the hole.

Much better night thankyou, slept right through till 7.30, what a dream.
On the other hand, TOTM finally arrived yesterday and its in full force today, rally suffering with lower back pains. Gonna drug myself up on paracetamol through the day and stay out of the kitchen as much as possible. Plenty of washing to do to keep me busy, oh the joys x

Hi Moo,

Popping back to see how you are getting on, you are doing amazing!! well done.

Bet you must be falling out your clothes now heehee xxx

Hi Moo,

Popping back to see how you are getting on, you are doing amazing!! well done.

Bet you must be falling out your clothes now heehee xxx

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for checking in on me, yeah think I'm doing really well, (blow my own trumpet lol), definitely in need of a clothes shopping trip soon!! Much prefering S&S to exante, much more choice.

How are you getting on with SW? 6lbs loss for a first week is great x

Hope the day wasn't too bad. Joys of being a woman hey?

Not been too bad a day. Had OH at home for the afternoon so we did the food shop!! :eek: I just kept my head down so couldnt get tempted by anything and let him get on with filling the trolley up.

Stuck with the diet, :) just had my last shake for the day, had a shower and have got lovely clean bed sheets to climb into. Nothing better at the end of the day x :D

Totally agree about thd bed sheets & loving the avatar xx

I luuurrrrvvvvvveeeee clean bed sheets!!

Thanks No1, thats my before picture, need to find a skinny one for when I hit goal but think I've got a while to find one, lol.

How are you getting on with the diet? x

moomoo13 said:
I luuurrrrvvvvvveeeee clean bed sheets!!

Thanks No1, thats my before picture, need to find a skinny one for when I hit goal but think I've got a while to find one, lol.

How are you getting on with the diet? x

Surprisingly really well. I cant believe how much ive had today. Really hope i stick to it til i reach a healthy weight. How are you finding it?

I'm sure you will stick to it, especially with all the support on here. :D

Just had a quick read through your diary and it looks like you use your packs really well and think I might have to steal some idea's from you once I've ordered some meals :p

Am finding it suprisingly easy too, think this is the longest I have ever stuck to a diet. I'm sticking to this one if only for the choc truffa bars, mmmm mmmm!!! Just wish I could have more than one a day. I would have 4 every day if I could x

I love chocolate from the freezer x

Feeling much better today :). Another full nights sleep and period pains have really eased off.

Got no plans for today just a lounging lazy Friday :p. OHs 2 boys are over tonight and then think I might do a spot of shopping tomorrow.

2 days until weigh in :eek:, so glad I havent got any scales in the house cause I think I would have been hopping on and off them all this week. Been bloated and dont feel as though have lost anything at all but will continue to be 100% today and tomorrow and keep my fingers crossed x

Anytime im on a regular diet i always found that the week of totm never showed a great weight loss but seemed to show the following week. I put it down to fluid retention. So keep this in mind when you weigh incase you don't get what your hoping for xx

Well done, you are all doing so well. Im new - currently on lighter life but making the switch due to money.

Im worried I wont like the packs as I'm now used to lighter life ones. How are you finding them?

E x

Anytime im on a regular diet i always found that the week of totm never showed a great weight loss but seemed to show the following week. I put it down to fluid retention. So keep this in mind when you weigh incase you don't get what your hoping for xx

Yeah same with me. I was hoping for 3lbs this week to get to 2 stone but I think I'll be happy with STS and then hopefully it will show next week x

Well done, you are all doing so well. Im new - currently on lighter life but making the switch due to money.

Im worried I wont like the packs as I'm now used to lighter life ones. How are you finding them?

E x

Hi E, I looked at lighter life but just couldnt afford it so looked at cheaper options. I did 4 weeks on Exante and was doing well on it but just got bored of the limited flavours so swapped to S&S and this has been my first full week.

I have loved everything I have tried except for the vanilla shake but its ok if you mix it with a black coffee. I only ordered the shakes and bars but loads of people on here comment on how nice the meals are so think I will order some of them next time.

Good luck for when you swap over, everyone on this forum is really nice x

Back