fat moo to mini moo

Thanks, Im in this for the long haul so like you need something I wont get bored with x

Just had the crunchy choc shake as a moose :). A little bit of milk and whisk it up and its absolutely delicious. Discovered a new dessert :D

Pink_Princess said:
Well done, you are all doing so well. Im new - currently on lighter life but making the switch due to money.

Im worried I wont like the packs as I'm now used to lighter life ones. How are you finding them?

E x

Hi ya E you could order the sampkes of s&s to try 1st. I enjoy the shakes chick soup, mush soup, chilli & spag bol. Not to keen on the porridge, veg soup and cottage pie but others rav bot them.

Morning. Hope you're ok. Have a good day.

Morning Zoe, I'm all good thanks. Hope you are ok too and having a good weekend :)

Took car for MOT this morning and it failed, :cry: gonna cost about £200 to fix it!! :cry: On the plus side though, the garage is right by tesco so popped in and got myself some bars and they had the raspberry ones in that I've not tried before. :D Also a load of the clothes were reduced to £1!!!! So got myself 4 new tops. :p

Really sunny here today but not going out. OH out footballing, little one having a nap so I'm slopping on the settee in my pjs catching up on some private tv (stuff I'm not allowed to watch when OH is here, desperate housewives, csi etc)

Diet going well, had my favouritist bar ever, choc truffa, this morning and gonna have red fruit shake for lunch as its all summery. Got to be 100% today as weigh in tomorrow :eek:

I have to order some of these Truffa bars. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow.. Hope you had a nice lazy day enjoying tv.

Yes you really should order some, small but worth it :)

Got to watch about half an hour tv before little one got up. He's in bed now though and OH is working tonight so gonna attempt to catch up again. Glad you enjoyed your day out.

Good day diet wise :D, was just starting to get hungry for the first time but have just had a black coffee vanilla shake and feel fine now. Early night for me I think x

End of week 5 weigh in. I was hoping for 3lbs to get me to the 2 stone loss or 5lbs to get me into the 15's. Realistically I was expecting a STS as TOTM :( and body doesnt feel any different to last week.

So wooooooooooooohoooooooooooo for a 4lbs loss!!!!! :party0019::party0019:

This puts me at exactly 16 stone and over a third of the way to my target weight. :party0049: Have also now lost over 10% of my body weight :D

2st 1lb in 5 weeks, very very pleased with that :):)

Looking forward to being in the 15's next week :p

Well after being really sunny all day yesterday it has now done nothing but non stop rain and snow all morning :(. Was going to go into town to look for some boots as I promised myself some new ones when I hit 2 stone loss but think I'm gonna stay indoors cause its yucky out.

Tried the tesco raspberry bar for breakfast and it was really nice :) so will definitely be getting some more of them. 2 shakes and a chicken salad still to have. No Sunday roast cooking in our house today so cant get tempted there so should be an easy day x

That really is a great loss this week and overall too. Well done!

Well done you. That's just great. You can look forward to the boots soon as well.

Whoop!!! X

Mm what a fantastic weightloss in 5 wks! Well done you definately deserve a treat. Im hoping to get my hair done when i hit 2 stone : )

Thanks everyone. Really pleased with how its going. :D

Every diet I've been on before I would always have a day off on weigh in day :eek: after I'd weighed in as a little treat to myself for doing so well and losing weight that week :p. I know I cant do that on this diet and I think its making a real difference by being 100% all the time.

Next goal, lose another stone before I go back to work 4 weeks tomorrow. Think if I do that I might get my hair done too, no one will recognise me and think they've got a new girl starting x

That's a lovely idea and I am sure you will be another stone down by then! Your losses are brilliant and love your attitude too! Well done x

Weather cant make its mind up here at the minute and today has turned out to be an absolutely gorgeous sunny day. Been for a long walk and got Zumba tonight, although I cant decide whether to go or to stay home and have a bit of a pamper night.

Had a bar, shake and some ham so far today, last shake tonight will be a hot one x

Need to try a hot shake, that sounds lush.

Didnt have the shake hot in the end, I had a vanilla crunch one and whipped it up into a mousse, yummy.

Little confession, I also had 2 jelly beans!!!! Whoopsie x

Now that sounds delish. Did you use less water??

Back