fat moo to mini moo

Now that sounds delish. Did you use less water??

Its nice, makes a difference to just drinking it all the time. Its the crunch cereal one so I used milk. Just added a bit and stirred it with a fork till it was like a gooey paste and then added milk bit by bit and whisked with the fork will it was the thickness I wanted. You only get a small amount but it makes a nice dessert after a salad.

Nice day again here so gonna go for another long walk today as didnt make it to zumba last night!!! :( Just couldnt get up the motivation to even get ready to go. Think I need to find a class thats earlier as after a long day when lo is finally in bed the last thing I feel like doing at 8 o clock is leaving the house and jumping around for an hour. :p Theres a new one starting in the village in a couple of weeks on a Saturday morning so think I'll give that a go.

Off to have my lemon bar and black coffee now x

I'm the same after they go down, I'm knackered and couldn't think of going to an exercise class. Well done for getting there. X

Been for 2 walks today to make up for missing zumba last night and another 100% day finished. :D

Had a chicken salad for tea and added a bit of paprika just to give it a bit of extra flavour, very nice. :) Got a shake left that I think I'll have warm before bed.

Saw a post on here earlier about turning the lemon bar into biscuits http://www.minimins.com/slim-save-100/263990-lemon-white-chocolate-biscuits.html and am gonna try that for breakfast in the morning. Think that will be delicious with my morning black coffee. Worth a try :p

Thanks Poepsie for the idea x

Drool drool.. Let me know how you get on.

Just found another post for turning the shakes into brownies so gonna try this with my last shake tonight instead x

Have a good day, I have to stop coming in here. You make me too excited with ideas. X

OH MY GOD!!!! Had the lemon bar as biscuits for breakfast and they were absolutely gorgeous :D. Bit crispy on the outside and really chewy on the inside :). Will definitely be having my lemon bars like this from now on .

On the other hand, tried the chocolate brownie idea last night and it didnt work to well :(! Dont know if I didnt do it right but it sat really heavy on my stomach and made me feel a bit sickly :mad:. Tasted like eating uncooked dough!!

Was going to go for a walk again this morning but its a horrible rainy day so staying indoors and will maybe attempt a bit of exercise here while little one is napping.

Got a friend coming over today and she's always really complimentary of my weight loss when I see her. Also got dinner at another friends house tonight and she's not seen me since I started this. I felt a bit rude giving her the list of allowed foods I could have but she was totally ok with it and said she could do with losing a bit herself so won't do any harm to have a healthy dinner so should manage a lovely day and still be 100% x

Good for you for saying to your friend. I think most of the time we dont speak up in case we offend someone but they would probably wouldnt even mind. Its gr8 your friends being supportive. Hope you have a fantastic time xx

Well had a lovely night last night, :) caught up on all the work gossip :p and had a general chin wag. My friend did a lovely salad with chicken, tuna, turkey and ham, must say I probably went over the 100g of protein but it was just all so delicious! Gonna have just 3 packs today to even it out.
Very proud of myself as she got a dessert in for us (said she couldnt have someone round and not at least have something to offer them) a gorgeous fresh strawberry and clotted cream tart in short crust pastry with squirty cream. I so badly wanted it :( but politely declined which pleased her son as he then got to devour it.
Also stuck to water and black coffee even though there was plenty to drink on offer.
Nice to know I can go out and have a nice time and not ruin all my hard work. :D

Plan for today is bar for breakfast, shake for lunch and hot shake for tea x

hi moo, i am finally getting round to reading some diaries, time permitting, you are getting on so well, what a great attitide, well done for resisting the dessert, kay

Aw thanks Kay. Was hard resisting but felt so much better that I had this morning.

Well done you on first 2 weeks, great loss x

Keep hearing such good things about the meals so have just ordered some samples to try next week. I've ordered spag bol, new spag bol, cottage pie, macaroni cheese and have ordered a muesli bar to try just to check I like them before ordering them in my next big order x

I like the museli bars.

Well done on your night out and staying strong.

Had a crappy day today!! :mad:

OH has been in court for the last 2 weeks :( (long story) and I was called as a witness today so after having my bar at 8.30 this morning didnt get round to having anything else until gone 5pm by which time I was really really starving!!! :eek: Samples came this morning though so had the new spag bol which was nice but a little spicy for me! Just had a vanilla shake in a coffee and am now ready for my bed.

Havent managed to drink hardly any water today either and think thats whats caused the stinking headache I've got. Gonna have a couple of glasses with some paracetamol before I get in bed and hopefully wake up feeling much better x

oh no, it is hard trying to fit the water in anyways between loo visits especially when out,
i wanted to order the macaroni cheese but the day after i placed my order is when it became available, cant believe it,
hope you feel better tomorrow.

oh no, it is hard trying to fit the water in anyways between loo visits especially when out,
i wanted to order the macaroni cheese but the day after i placed my order is when it became available, cant believe it,
hope you feel better tomorrow.

You should order a couple as a sample. I've got one to try but not had it yet, was thinking of having it tomorrow with some chicken x

Back