fat moo to mini moo

Not just me then thinking its spicy. I've got mac cheese tonight as well.

Hope today is better. X

Managed to get 2 hours sleep before being woken by a certain little boy. Up and down every half an hour since 1am until finally getting up at 5am. Yaaaawwwwnnnnn!!!

Hope I can hold off till 9am to have my bar, starving already!!
Headache has gone though x

moomoo13 said:
Managed to get 2 hours sleep before being woken by a certain little boy. Up and down every half an hour since 1am until finally getting up at 5am. Yaaaawwwwnnnnn!!!

Hope I can hold off till 9am to have my bar, starving already!!
Headache has gone though x

Aawh moo i feel for u there is nothing worse than asleep deprivation. Hope u can take it easy today & get an early night : )

No chance of a rest!! :eek: Had OH 2 today aswell so football, arts and crafts, hairdressers, trip to park and games when we got back. OH just took them home now and then he is out at work tonight so gonna bath and feed little one in a bit and then got the whole night to myself to relax. :zz: Not really felt tired suprisingly but then again dont think I've had time to think about it.

Had truffa bar for breakfast, summer shake for lunch and gonna have a hot caffe latte shake for tea.

Weigh in in the morning, :scale: wanting 3lbs off but will be happy with 2lb x

Well enjoy your relaxing evening. I've been puked on twice today so hoping for a quiet night.

Good luck for WI tomorrow. My pennies are on 3+ pounds easily.

Week 6 finished and another 3lbs off :scale::stickdance:

Really happy with that :D and will be happy with a steady 3lb for the next few weeks.

And I'm in the 15's!!! :party0049: Can't even remember the last time I saw that number on the scales. Want to be in the 14's for Easter Sunday weigh in which gives me 4 weeks. We always have a big family meal out :eat: at Easter with OH family so will allow myself to indulge a little if I achieve it.

Tesco raspberry bar for breakfast and ready for another day. Roll on week 7 x

Yey told you it would be three. Well done you.

Enjoy your day and Easter Sunday a nice goal to aim for. X

Well done moomoo xx 4wks will fly by & you'll have a lovely meal to look forward : )

Thanks ladies :D:D I cant believe how fast the past 6 weeks have gone already so I'm sure the next 4 will fly by :stickdance:

Just had a text from a lady at my work asking which diet I am doing as the friend I went to dinner with in the week has gone into work and told everyone how great I am doing!!:) She was gonna do Cambridge but I've converted her and she's putting an order in for S&S. Thats 2 people I've signed up now, should be getting some sort of commission :p

Absolutely gorgeous day here today :character00238: but OH has gone reffing and took the buggy in the car so I cant even venture out. At least when its sunny I always feel like eating less, I dont know why but I'm always less hungry in warmer weather x

I followed you from exante so more commission for moo!!

Lovely day wasn't it. We got out for a Short walk in amongst two puking little people.

Oh yes Zoe, thats 3 recruits I have then, lol. Hope your little ones aren't too poorly. :( I've not had to deal with sickiness yet but dreading it when I do. I'd take poo over sick any day of the week!

Got my mum coming over to visit and stay for a couple of nights and she's cooking a big roast dinner tonight for her and my OH so I'll have my spag bol pack I think while they're having that.

Got car in for its MOT retest today so hopefully that will be sorted and not set me back too much! :eek: Then may pop to town for a spot of shopping when thats done. :)

Now off for my truffa bar. :D YUM YUM x

Diet going generally well apart from a bit of pork that sneaked into my mouth yesterday. :eek: Tried the other spag bol today and think I'll definitely be ordering some more of it when I do my next big order, really nice and a good change from shakes. :)

General life not so great!! :( OH court case verdict was due to be in today but one of the jurors fainted yesterday so is going on even longer now. So bloody stressful, :sigh: just wish it was all over. Fingers crossed that tomorrow is the end of it x

Best news ever, :D OH trial has finally come to an end and the verdict is NOT GUILTY!!!! :party0019: We knew it would be all along but is still such a relief that 2 years of stress and hell are finally over.

We are out tonight to celebrate :party0011: getting our lives back and though I'll still be aware I am on a diet and trying to lose weight, I'm not gonna be too strict with myself.

Footloose and fancy free tonight and back on it 100% tomorrow x

moomoo13 said:
Best news ever, :D OH trial has finally come to an end and the verdict is NOT GUILTY!!!! :party0019: We knew it would be all along but is still such a relief that 2 years of stress and hell are finally over.

We are out tonight to celebrate :party0011: getting our lives back and though I'll still be aware I am on a diet and trying to lose weight, I'm not gonna be too strict with myself.

Glad to here that your stressful situation has been resolved. Hope you enjoy your evening xx

moomoo13 said:

Hi hun

I don't know tue details of the case but went through a similar thing with a family member and life is so much better afterwards. Even when you know it is lies, you can't relax and it's so tough.

Enjoy your celebration xxx

Thank you.

We went out for a meal, :eat: I stuck with the chicken salad although i did have a couple of cheeky vodka's!!! :p Was expecting to feel rough today but feel suprisingly well. :D

OH said he had the best nights sleep for as long as he can remember. Just really nice to put it all behind us and move on.

And now we can start planning for the future we have decided on a date to get married!!!! :character00250: 3rd May next year!!! So even more reason to slim down, what more incentive do I need :D:D:D

Lemon white chocolate biscuits for breakfast and back on the diet 100%. 3 days to undo any damage done last night before weigh in x

moomoo13 said:
Thank you.

We went out for a meal, :eat: I stuck with the chicken salad although i did have a couple of cheeky vodka's!!! :p Was expecting to feel rough today but feel suprisingly well. :D

OH said he had the best nights sleep for as long as he can remember. Just really nice to put it all behind us and move on.

And now we can start planning for the future we have decided on a date to get married!!!! :character00250: 3rd May next year!!! So even more reason to slim down, what more incentive do I need :D:D:D

Lemon white chocolate biscuits for breakfast and back on the diet 100%. 3 days to undo any damage done last night before weigh in x

How exiting moomoo to have the date set for your wedding xx there will be some partying that bank holiday! Lol

Back