fat moo to mini moo

How exiting moomoo to have the date set for your wedding xx there will be some partying that bank holiday! Lol

Thats the plan and then everyone can have a nice long weekend to recover from the celebrations!!! x

It's great to read stories like yours. It spurs us newbies on. Im only at day 6 with 8 stone to go. ( with it was day 8 with 6 stone to go! Lol). Sue

Hi Sue, well done on getting through the first 6 days, they really are the hardest!!!

Good luck with slim and save, as soon as that first stone comes off it'll really spur you on and you'll really start noticing the changes in your body really quickly x

Great news on all counts. One night you deserved. X

Thanks Zoe. :thankyou:

Felt quite slim when I woke up this morning (well not exactly slim but definitely slimmer), :D hope this is a good sign for this weeks weigh in!!

Got a grizzly baby today, :( dont know whats wrong with him but just seems generally mardy and grumpy. Got no plans for today so think we'll head out for a long walk later and hopefully the fresh air will perk him up a bit.

Hope you all have a good day x

Been good all day and then just ate a load of jelly sweets!!!! Dont know why but just couldnt help myself, my mouth was literally watering!!!!!
Thought I'd got to the stage where I could resist these kind of things but I guess not :mad:

Only just managed to get on today as laptop seems to have something wrong with it!!!

Ate more sweets today so not holding out much hope for tomorrows weigh in as had quite a few slip ups this week. :mad: Feel quite sick now so dont really know why I ate them x

moomoo13 said:
Only just managed to get on today as laptop seems to have something wrong with it!!!

Ate more sweets today so not holding out much hope for tomorrows weigh in as had quite a few slip ups this week. :mad: Feel quite sick now so dont really know why I ate them x

Youve had a very emotional week so don't be too hard on yourself xx

Youve had a very emotional week so don't be too hard on yourself xx

Thankyou No1 :D

Have also just ate some hula hoops!!! :eek: Think I will be well and truly out of ketosis.
If theres ever a day that I dont normally cheat its the day before weigh in so I just dont know whats happened to me?!?

Looking back over the week though it has been very emotional like you say so I'm off to bed now so that I can wake up tomorrow for a fresh start for week 8 x

Happy Mothers Day to all you yummy mummy's out there x

Well despite the tough week I've had, the scales have been kind and are showing a loss of 3lbs for week 7!!!

Really happy as that now takes me to a loss of exactly 2 and a half stone and for the first time that I can remember I'm under 100kg x

Well done you! Pleased that the scales were on your side! Hope you have a better week this week and that the little one is felling happier too! Keep away from the sweets!!!!!

Well done & loving the positive attitude even before you got that great result. Hope this week is a great week for you xx

Thanks ladies. Hope you have all had nice days x

Had a total day off today!!! :d'oh: Wasn't planned as OH was supposed to be working all day so was expecting a quiet day in just me and the little one and sticking to it 100% but he surprised me and had booked the afternoon off to go out for mothers day.:D Went to a lovely village cafe and had coffee and cake. Mmmm Mmmm big piece of malteesers cake and was definitely worth breaking the diet for. Followed this evening with some cantonese style sweet and sour chicken from the chinese. :eek:

If you're gonna have a day off might aswell do it in style hey. :p

Have now got a horrible metally taste in my mouth so not sure if thats something to do with ketosis?!? :confused: Thats my treat over and up for a 100% week now. :)

Tomorrow will also be day one of quitting smoking!! :smoke: Need to start saving money for the wedding. Fingers crossed :cross: I can manage without my 2 vices, food AND fags x

Right back on it then.

Gonna have a couple of days of just the packs to give me a boost back into it so a food free couple of days.

Day one of not smoking!! x

ooh good luck on the no smoking wow you have taken alot on dieting and that, i used to smoke and even now i still find myself tempted to have one and the biggest thing that makes me not is my hubbie absolutley hates the smell on me, trouble is when i have an evening out with friends who smoke and alcohol is involved my willpower goes out of the window and i have one although that dont happen very often,
once you are over the first week you will be finding it easier but for now just go an hour at a time, after all of these years i still do, chewing gum helps.

ooh and well done on the weightloss, too, heres to you going down and purse getting heavier x

ooh good luck on the no smoking wow you have taken alot on dieting and that, i used to smoke and even now i still find myself tempted to have one and the biggest thing that makes me not is my hubbie absolutley hates the smell on me, trouble is when i have an evening out with friends who smoke and alcohol is involved my willpower goes out of the window and i have one although that dont happen very often,
once you are over the first week you will be finding it easier but for now just go an hour at a time, after all of these years i still do, chewing gum helps.

I wush I could make it past the first week. Didnt even get past the first day, lol x

So yesterday was an awful day!!! :mad: My attempt to quit smoking fell flat on its face and I'm now thinking I have the choice of either smoking or being fat! :eek:
After having a day off on Sunday :break_diet: I was supposed to get back on the diet 100% yesterday but with not smoking I just became obsessed with eating anything and everything in sight :eek: and then at 5.30pm when OH got home I caved and had a fag followed by a few more fags!!!!!

Had a really busy day today so had no time to really think about food and have been back on it 100%. :D Just think the no smoking will have to be put on hold for a while cause I'm not stong enough to do the both together x

I have been on and off the fags so often I have lost count! It's difficult to give up both, the only thing that keeps me off is Nicorette gum but it has to b fruit and 2mg.

Been off them for over 2 years but can't get off the gum! Weight gain was after stoping cold turkey for 5 years and then I went back on them!

I am worried my gum habit will interfere with my weight loss.

Did you try it cold turkey or use any no smoking aids?
I believe the doc will prescribe them if you think they will help, there are all sorts out there.
Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I have been on and off the fags so often I have lost count! It's difficult to give up both, the only thing that keeps me off is Nicorette gum but it has to b fruit and 2mg.

Been off them for over 2 years but can't get off the gum! Weight gain was after stoping cold turkey for 5 years and then I went back on them!

I am worried my gum habit will interfere with my weight loss.

Did you try it cold turkey or use any no smoking aids?
I believe the doc will prescribe them if you think they will help, there are all sorts out there.
Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on being off the fags for 2 years!! :happy096:
I did give up previously the day I found out I was pregnant and didnt touch one for the whole 9 months and for about 6 weeks after he was born but I suppose I had the biggest reason ever to not smoke then. :) I've not tried any smoking aids as I thought the same about the gum as I didnt think we were allowed to chew gum on S&S?
I know I'll get there one day if for no other reason other than I cant really afford it but for now my main focus is gonna be on shifting this lardy arse x

Have you thought if the elec cig I think it's VIP Still has nicotine but none if the other garbage in normal cigs. It tastes the same. Much cheaper my her healthier. My daughters just got it for her partner. He said its great x

A friend of a friend has recently quit with the electric fag and said its been really easy so maybe I'll give it a try at some point. Think I need to get my frame of mind focussed on really wanting to quit cause it was quite a half hearted attempt! x

Back