fat moo to mini moo

There is all sorts of other things, patches and elec fags etc. your doctors will have a smoking cessation clinic that I think may be free? They want to help you stop!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

all chemists are doing quit kits now with a chat and good advice, if thats any help, i bought an inhalater it did the trick for me, the gum actually made me vomit, my sister has tried the electric one and swears by it, so maybe an aid is what you need, i do agree trying to diet and give up is such a massive thing to do, so good luck x

So I've not been on for a couple of days and the diet has gone out of the window!!!!! :break_diet: Think I've only done one 100% day all week!!! :mad:
Have been picking at bad stuff all week, :( the odd mouthful here and there and gradually worked my way up to a bag of crisps, :party0051: a bacon and cheese sanwich until last night came the big blow out and I scoffed an entire box of chocolates!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
I was thinking of not weighing tomorrow but I think that seeing a gain on the scales might be the jolt I need to get me back on this. Just hoping its not too much of a gain :fingerscrossed:

Good luck for tomorrow hun xx

Well I cannot believe it!!!!! After a week of utter cheating and diet breaking I have lost 3lbs!!!! Not complaining though.

Off to a christening this morning, lets hope I can resist the buffet x

Well I didnt have to resist the buffet as there wasnt one. However, the food on offer was just to hard to resist and as a result I have had yet another major blow out day!!!:eek: 2 pork and stuffing batches with lashings of crackling, followed by 2 pieces of chocolate cake!!! :d'oh: And it was a free bar!! :7834: Couple of friends back to ours after so more drinking and a chinese later and I am well and truly full to the brim and ready to pop. I have had an absolutely lovely day though. :D

I really want to lose 4lbs this week to get me to 3 stone lost so I am determined to be 100% for the entire week now and nothing else forbidden will pass these lips. :feedtroll: Cross my heart x

moomoo13 said:
Well I didnt have to resist the buffet as there wasnt one. However, the food on offer was just to hard to resist and as a result I have had yet another major blow out day!!!:eek: 2 pork and stuffing batches with lashings of crackling, followed by 2 pieces of chocolate cake!!! :d'oh: And it was a free bar!! :7834: Couple of friends back to ours after so more drinking and a chinese later and I am well and truly full to the brim and ready to pop. I have had an absolutely lovely day though. :D

I really want to lose 4lbs this week to get me to 3 stone lost so I am determined to be 100% for the entire week now and nothing else forbidden will pass these lips. :feedtroll: Cross my heart x

Good luck for sticking to 100% just keeping thinking of that 3 stone xx

First day of 100% successfully completed. Now for the rest of the week x

TOTM has arrived and its a bad one!!! Awful stomach cramps and really achey back!

On thi splus side, another 100% day yesterday and off swimming with little one later today x

wow check you getting right back on, thats what i need to do i have been slipping a bit and stayed the same this week so its 2nd day back to 100%, keep at it you can do it x

wow check you getting right back on, thats what i need to do i have been slipping a bit and stayed the same this week so its 2nd day back to 100%, keep at it you can do it x

Oh how I wish I had read this earlier!! It may have motivated me to stick with it and avoid the slip I've had today. A sts is better than a gain though, we can both do this :D

Have been absolutely knackered all day and as a result ended up eating a bag of macoys, a treacle tart and copious amounts of lemonade! :sigh: Really needed some quick fix food which I'm putting down to time of the month. :( Its so much harder to get back on this 100% when you've had a break. I feel horrible and bloated and achey all over. :mad:

Gonna have an early night :zz: and watch the apprentice in bed and then get up tomorrow and pretend I am starting this for the first time (I'm always very determined at the start of a diet). I know I've done so well so far and am determined not to ruin it now as I always have done in the past. 3 100% days coming up, still determined to get this 4lb off that I want this week and hopefully todays blip wont affect that too much x :cross:

moomoo13 said:
Oh how I wish I had read this earlier!! It may have motivated me to stick with it and avoid the slip I've had today. A sts is better than a gain though, we can both do this :D

Have been absolutely knackered all day and as a result ended up eating a bag of macoys, a treacle tart and copious amounts of lemonade! :sigh: Really needed some quick fix food which I'm putting down to time of the month. :( Its so much harder to get back on this 100% when you've had a break. I feel horrible and bloated and achey all over. :mad:

Gonna have an early night :zz: and watch the apprentice in bed and then get up tomorrow and pretend I am starting this for the first time (I'm always very determined at the start of a diet). I know I've done so well so far and am determined not to ruin it now as I always have done in the past. 3 100% days coming up, still determined to get this 4lb off that I want this week and hopefully todays blip wont affect that too much x :cross:

Best of luck chick xx

Just ordered another 4 weeks worth, bars, shakes and meals x

thats what i need to do i only have a weeks left, and getting to the ones i dont favour, hope today has been a good one, so far so good for me, although 2 pickeled eggs just fell in my mouth lol.

thats what i need to do i only have a weeks left, and getting to the ones i dont favour, hope today has been a good one, so far so good for me, although 2 pickeled eggs just fell in my mouth lol.

Same here, getting down to the dregs of the packs, lol. I hate it when food just falls into your mouth, same just happened to me with some pasta!!! x

OH started a diet on Monday. Not S&S, just 3 healthly meals a day and has lost 6lbs since Monday!!!!!!!

How come if I eat pasta it just suctions itself to my butt and pads me out :sigh: but he loses 2lb a bloody day, lol.

Very proud of him though and at least theres less tempting food around the house now x

moomoo13 said:
OH started a diet on Monday. Not S&S, just 3 healthly meals a day and has lost 6lbs since Monday!!!!!!!

How come if I eat pasta it just suctions itself to my butt and pads me out :sigh: but he loses 2lb a bloody day, lol.

Very proud of him though and at least theres less tempting food around the house now x

I hate the way fellas loose wait so quickly!

Back