fat moo to mini moo

Hi there Moo. Well done for getting back on track. My GP recommended I have another sachet if very tired or hungry. On my plan we have 5 sachets a day, so there have been days when I have had 6 - always at least 2 hours apart - and the max no more than 4 hours. This is much better than regular food as it's ketogenic - so won't slow you down.

Good luck!

Ali

Hi there Moo. Well done for getting back on track. My GP recommended I have another sachet if very tired or hungry. On my plan we have 5 sachets a day, so there have been days when I have had 6 - always at least 2 hours apart - and the max no more than 4 hours. This is much better than regular food as it's ketogenic - so won't slow you down.

Good luck!

Ali

Thanks Ali, I never think to have another pack. Its never really that I get hungry, I just love the taste of food and cant help popping a bit in my mouth occasionally!

Today is the last official day of my maternity leave so after nearly 10 months of no working routine and 8.5 months of enjoying time with my beatiful little boy, its back to work on Monday morning. :cry: Cant believe how fast the time has gone!!!

Now the real weight loss challenge starts as my work is cake and treat central most days :eek:

bloody men it does my head in!!!!
when my hubby says "i am going on a fitness week" he can lose weight and tone just like the click of a finger, why???? its so not fair and he's like see its easy and makes me feel like a failure, (he dont mean to he's lovely) its all in my head.
oh you poor thing or are you looking forward to getting back to work, thats thing cakes are got at the drop of a hat at work arent they.
have a great day x

I know exactly what you mean, although OH was out last night and ended up having pie and chips and a pint! No doubt he will still have a fab loss this week.

I'm really torn about work, cause half of me doesnt want to go back and I feel guilty for putting lo with childminder but the other half of me is looking forward to adult conversation in the day and being me again. And of course money wont allow me not to go back to work so needs must!! And yes, nearly everyday at work there seems to be a reason for someone or another to bring in a supply of cakes!

You have a great day too x

Hi

Good luck with going back to work

I had twins 3 years ago and went back to work when they were one - it was hard but I am so glad I did - not only the money but feeling valued and talking to grown up people !

It's not long now till they go to school - and then you will be really glad you are stayed at work with all those other mum's looking for work after a 4 year break!

From a diet point of view I find work days loads easier - as I am not around food - apart from the cake fests which are birthdays - seem to be every other day at the moment!

Have a fabulous day today and enjoy your first day back!

XX

Hi

Good luck with going back to work

I had twins 3 years ago and went back to work when they were one - it was hard but I am so glad I did - not only the money but feeling valued and talking to grown up people !

It's not long now till they go to school - and then you will be really glad you are stayed at work with all those other mum's looking for work after a 4 year break!

From a diet point of view I find work days loads easier - as I am not around food - apart from the cake fests which are birthdays - seem to be every other day at the moment!

Have a fabulous day today and enjoy your first day back!

XX

Hi Lilo, I know I'll be fine once I get back to work as I do enjoy my job and everyone there is really nice (not to say I'd be going back if I'd won the lottery though, lol)

Hope you have a fab day too x

Got my delivery today and there was some packs missing. Contacted S&S and they have very kindly offered to collect the box and redeliver a full order on Monday. Customer service there is absolutely fab and I hope they work out how the error happened as everything looked as if it went out correct from their end x

moomoo13 said:
Got my delivery today and there was some packs missing. Contacted S&S and they have very kindly offered to collect the box and redeliver a full order on Monday. Customer service there is absolutely fab and I hope they work out how the error happened as everything looked as if it went out correct from their end x

Hope you have enough packs to see you thru xx

Hi stranger. You'll be fine. I hated going back but it's been 5 months now and it's fine. I look forward to it as well to have adult stuff, use my brain in a different way and have some me time. X

Got a good few days of packs left so should be ok.

Hi Zoe, I know I'll be fine when I get in the swing of things, just a bit scary, feel like I'm starting a new job!! Little one really loves it at childminders so no worries there x

Last day to affect tomorrows weigh in, :scale: been good most of the week, just a couple of slips here and there! :p

Off to view a potential wedding venue today. :character00250: May have to change the date as most places we have looked at dont have the date we want available so may be bringing it forward a couple of weeks. :D

Then got my friends 30th tonight. Fancy dress masquerade ball so should be fun. Must avoid the cake though :eek:

The Ball sounds fun.

Maybe you can reinvent yourself into a lady who doesn't do cake by practicing saying 'Oh no thanks - I don't eat cake' and then giving yourslef an internal high five cos you are shedding weight so fast and so well!

Enjoy yourself

Ali

Have fun at your friends birthday & remember to do lots of dancing as that will help your weight loss xx

Didnt get the 4lbs I wanted but got to be happy with another 3lb loss, :D especially after the wine and 2 and a half chocolate cupcakes I wolfed down last night!!!:eek:
Got to lose 3lb again this week now to get to my target of being in the 14's for Easter Sunday meal. :cross:

Went to see the wedding venue :character00250: yesterday and its perfect for what we're looking for so have held the date Sunday 5th May 2013, :eek: so exciting!!

Its exiting setting the date. Gives you something definate to work towards & maintain.

3lb is a brillant loss. Im hoping for 2lb this week to reach my april challenge target but ive been soooooo bad im not sure if il get it.

2 days back at work and been quite busy!! Finding it easier to follow the diet as have something to keep me occupied and there have been no cakes so far.

Had a chinese on Sunday night and more or less the whole of Sunday off the diet but will be 100% all this week as so desperately want to be in the 14's for Sundays weigh in.

LO loving the childminders, lifes back to normal and I'm totally shattered!! x

Back