fat moo to mini moo

Cakes galore at work today for easter plus easter eggs plus chocolates!!! I have eaten a chocolate and cream meringue nest with mini eggs on top, 3 ferero roches, a chocolate egg and a caramel bunny!!!!

Must be 100% now tomorrow and Saturday. That 14 stone something feels so unachievable right now x

Easter is such a choc fest and it's everywhere! My work was the same, biscuits, chocolate and other nasties lurking and trying to catch us all out!
:eek:
I made sure I bogged off and steered clear.
Wipe the slate and concentrate! That's my motto when I have an "episode". Good luck!

Keep the faith hun. A few more days & easter will be past us & we can look forward to a skinny summer : ) xx

Bad week, lots of chocolate and cakes but still 2lbs off!!

Didnt get into the 14's for Easter Sunday, am dead on 15 stone. Definitely be in the 14's next week.

Also now half way to goal x

moomoo13 said:

Didnt get into the 14's for Easter Sunday, am dead on 15 stone. Definitely be in the 14's next week.

Well done, you must be well chuffed. I was hoping to go into the next stone range but like, you sat on the dead on mark, I feel your pain! It give us something to look forward to for next week though!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

moomoo13 said:

Well done on the loss. Its so hard with all the goodies about. Im hoping not to gain too much on my week off. Happy easter hun xx

Well done, you must be well chuffed. I was hoping to go into the next stone range but like, you sat on the dead on mark, I feel your pain! It give us something to look forward to for next week though!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It sure does. We'll both be in the next stone down this time next week x

Well done on the loss. Its so hard with all the goodies about. Im hoping not to gain too much on my week off. Happy easter hun xx

Happy easter to you too. Hope you are having a good break and enjoying your week off x

Well done on your loss and 14's will be yours this week I'm sure!!! X

Thankyou. The 14's will be mine this time next week if it kills me!! Massive easter blow out today and now on it for a 100% week x

Had a brilliant easter family day. :) Nice meal out, :eating: lovely walk (despite the drizzly weather), and back to the aunties for buffet and drinks. Belly hasnt felt this full for a good 10 weeks!!! :D

Blow out over and determined to be well into the 14's by this time next week. 3 packs and protien for a whole week with NO cheats and thats a promise!

Shattered and off to bed x :4635:

Finding it harder thajn I thought to get back on it after my big blow out!!

Have always found it easy to get straight back on if I've had a day off before but really struggling this time. Not been on it at all today. Had a 50th birthday at work and ate some cake and just had tuna pasta bake for tea! Although it was delicious on both counts, I'm really regretting it now. Think this week is a write off and fully expecting to gain.

Gonna try to be 100% for next 3 days to see if I can at least get a STS. I seem to be self sabotaging and the elusive 14's are ever further away x

Dont beat yourself up hun. Jus take it one pack at a time. Before you know it you'll have a 100% day : )

I sometime find little things that are a bit naughty but are still protein help me have a little snack but still get back into ketosis..... So a mini pepperami or a mini cheese!!!

Hope you feel better today!!

X

Well I didnt manage one 100% day this week, far from it. Was in 2 minds this morning whether to weigh or not but I have and the result is a 4lb gain!!!! I must say though that I have thoroughly enjoyed every mouthful of that 4lb.

Everything I have craved for the last 11 weeks I have had and its now out my system. Counting the last week as the week break your supposed to have after 12 weeks. Dont think you're supposed to go to the extremes I have but hey ho its done and out the way.

Off to a wedding fayre today and then out for Sunday dinner so gonna enjoy this last day and get back on the wagon tomorrow starting fresh x

Hi, just wanted to add I have had 2 weeks off and did gain 4lb I am back on now,
Good luck mini you can do this. Try and stick at it.
Let me know how you get on xxx

Back