Fat no more!

Trisha10

Ok i've been here and done it many many times. Never getting anywhere close to were I want to be but i've eventually had enough. Spent another holiday on the sidelines not to mention the nightmares about the planes and their tiny seats. So here I am again, basically back to the beginning apart from a measly 4lb!

I am going to follow the propoints plan at home and I will weigh in on a Saturday morning normally. This week will be a short week as I only weighed this morning at 23st 10lbs. The form isn't 100%, its the week before AF comes and I could eat my own fingers and am so cross so i do feel sorry for my husband and kids lol.

Ok i've been here and done it many many times. Never getting anywhere close to were I want to be but i've eventually had enough. Spent another holiday on the sidelines not to mention the nightmares about the planes and their tiny seats. So here I am again, basically back to the beginning apart from a measly 4lb!

I am going to follow the propoints plan at home and I will weigh in on a Saturday morning normally. This week will be a short week as I only weighed this morning at 23st 10lbs. The form isn't 100%, its the week before AF comes and I could eat my own fingers and am so cross so i do feel sorry for my husband and kids lol.

Hey Trisha, Im here to subscribe and wish you good luck :) X

Good luck Trisha.
As a returner (me too) you will know that committing yourself to starting is the hardest part.....

How has your first week gone Trisha?

Well week 1 is officially over and I am 7lbs lighter! Am very chuffed as I used all my daily propoints and all my weeklys.

Hubby and I have a bet on, no takeaways for 4 weeks and he will buy me a pair of irregular choice shoes that I have my eye on. It has been hard as we normally eat out 3-4 times a week :eek:. It has been a real eye opener and can't believe how much money is left over this week from not buying out. It definitely hasn't been easy but stepping on the scales and seeing them come down is great! I had a few gins at the weekend and everyone laughed at me because I measured each one but who's laughing now!

Only 3 weeks to a wedding we have to go and would love at least a stone off and hopefully my little black dress will be ok to wear with my gorgeous new shoes ( fingers crossed). Did I mention I work in a chippy and get free lunch, have not touched a thing in work all week, and am very proud of myself.

Thank you all for subscribing, and I hope to get to know you all abit better.. Have the day off tomorrow so am spending it catching up on things like internet and tv etc, and a cosy weekend in for me apart from tonight as I have my 4 year old niece here too. You definitely forget how much hard they are! xx

Well week 1 is officially over and I am 7lbs lighter! Am very chuffed as I used all my daily propoints and all my weeklys.

Hubby and I have a bet on, no takeaways for 4 weeks and he will buy me a pair of irregular choice shoes that I have my eye on. It has been hard as we normally eat out 3-4 times a week :eek:. It has been a real eye opener and can't believe how much money is left over this week from not buying out. It definitely hasn't been easy but stepping on the scales and seeing them come down is great! I had a few gins at the weekend and everyone laughed at me because I measured each one but who's laughing now!

Only 3 weeks to a wedding we have to go and would love at least a stone off and hopefully my little black dress will be ok to wear with my gorgeous new shoes ( fingers crossed). Did I mention I work in a chippy and get free lunch, have not touched a thing in work all week, and am very proud of myself.

Thank you all for subscribing, and I hope to get to know you all abit better.. Have the day off tomorrow so am spending it catching up on things like internet and tv etc, and a cosy weekend in for me apart from tonight as I have my 4 year old niece here too. You definitely forget how much hard they are! xx

OMG Trisha! Well Done on your 7lb Loss AND resisting chippy lunch AND no takeaways :) Fab Week all round! Well Done You! X PS-What are Irregular choice shoes? Is it a brand? X

What a great result! That's absolutely fantastic. I agree with Serena - well done on resisting FREE food and the takeaways. x

Thank you ladies, still on track but been so busy so have been finding it quite easy. Irregular choice is just a brand which do lovely but quirky shoes. I have ordered my pair but still have 2 weeks until i'm allowed them!
Weigh in this morning and week 2 has another 4lb off. Would love a stone off for the 25th October.
Tried to attach a photo of the shoes i picked. They weren't my first choice as my size was out of stock but I still love them!

Attachments

• shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 84
Well done on losing 4lb, that's a great result! x

Thank you ladies, still on track but been so busy so have been finding it quite easy. Irregular choice is just a brand which do lovely but quirky shoes. I have ordered my pair but still have 2 weeks until i'm allowed them!
Weigh in this morning and week 2 has another 4lb off. Would love a stone off for the 25th October.
Tried to attach a photo of the shoes i picked. They weren't my first choice as my size was out of stock but I still love them!

OMG another 4lbs! Go You! You'll have those shoes before you know It ;-) x

Wow 4lbs on your second week is fab well done!!!

I am so bad at updating on here and catching up with posts. There always seems to be some mini drama as soon as I sit down at the laptop.
I lost another 2llb this week, would really love 1lb this week to make it a stone in 4 weeks! My shoes arrived but didn't fit so my bet was for nothing but I will hold him to it and hopefully my feet will shrink as I loose weight.

I had a chinese tonight for my dinner, a chicken chow mein and have counted it as 20 points. Feel inda bad after 25 days with no takeaways but was dying for someone else to cook for me.
The wedding is on Friday and hopefully we can still go as had a huge fight with my sister and she might not keep the kids now. Whenever I stand up for myself I always come across as the bad guy and end up getting hurt. If it ends up we cant go then i'll just end into work as usual and maybe me and hubby can go out for the day on Saturday.

You're doing so well!
I'm sure you'll sort it out with sister and be able to go to the wedding!
Wouldn't worry about the takeaway! I have a Chinese every week and have lost 5 and a half stone! It hasn't hurt me and it won't you if you count it xxx

I am so bad at updating on here and catching up with posts. There always seems to be some mini drama as soon as I sit down at the laptop.
I lost another 2llb this week, would really love 1lb this week to make it a stone in 4 weeks! My shoes arrived but didn't fit so my bet was for nothing but I will hold him to it and hopefully my feet will shrink as I loose weight.

I had a chinese tonight for my dinner, a chicken chow mein and have counted it as 20 points. Feel inda bad after 25 days with no takeaways but was dying for someone else to cook for me.
The wedding is on Friday and hopefully we can still go as had a huge fight with my sister and she might not keep the kids now. Whenever I stand up for myself I always come across as the bad guy and end up getting hurt. If it ends up we cant go then i'll just end into work as usual and maybe me and hubby can go out for the day on Saturday.

Hey Trisha!

Well Done on your 2lbs, 1 Stone in 4 Weeks would be AMAZING and 1lb at Next WI is very realistic, fingers crossed you can do it! What's your Plan of Action? You're using the Weeklies for the Wedding? Sorry to hear the shoes didn't fit :-( Will u be keeping them for the shrinking feet to fit? Chinese sounds YUMMY, I love to cook but even I like a night off just sometimes with minimal washing up! I'm sorry to hear that you fell out with your Sis, hope it all gets sorted out and you can have a Nice Weekend. X

Well done on your weight loss last week would be great to get the stone off in four weeks fingers crossed for next week. And hopefully you and your sis will work it out

Back