Fat no more!

Im a little late in updating but the week has been so busy with the wedding, mums 50th and my daughters 13th. I stayed the same this time but completely fell off the wagon over the weekend. The wedding was fantastic and I was very pleased with how I looked in the end. Of course if i could have been about 10st lighter it would have been better lol

Back on track but am still expecting a gain this week but that is me, no more social events until 22nd november ( xmas do) and 29th november ( boyzone concert).

Am off out tonight to a paranormal tour in crumlin jail, hope i dont need a nappy lol xx

Im a little late in updating but the week has been so busy with the wedding, mums 50th and my daughters 13th. I stayed the same this time but completely fell off the wagon over the weekend. The wedding was fantastic and I was very pleased with how I looked in the end. Of course if i could have been about 10st lighter it would have been better lol

Back on track but am still expecting a gain this week but that is me, no more social events until 22nd november ( xmas do) and 29th november ( boyzone concert).

Am off out tonight to a paranormal tour in crumlin jail, hope i dont need a nappy lol xx

Glad you had a fantastic week and even better with a STS! I didn't know Boyzone were doing anymore Concerts, where is that one? X

Boyzone are doing their 20th anniversary tour in the next few months. Im seeing them in belfast, so excited!!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Boyzone are doing their 20th anniversary tour in the next few months. Im seeing them in belfast, so excited!!

OMG! I'm so jealous! Gotta love a bit of Boyzone ;-) x

Oh my, I am so bad at updating this. I fell off the wagon for 2 weeks but back on track and back to meetings as well. Lost 7.5 lbs on my first week back and into my second now. Not looking hopefully as was out last night for xmas do and lots of alcohol was consumed but am back to tracking and counting from this morning

I know Shez, its something every week from now until xmas for me but hopefully ill not out anything on and try and behave the best i can lol

Oh my, I am so bad at updating this. I fell off the wagon for 2 weeks but back on track and back to meetings as well. Lost 7.5 lbs on my first week back and into my second now. Not looking hopefully as was out last night for xmas do and lots of alcohol was consumed but am back to tracking and counting from this morning

Sounds like a few of us have had a bad week or two. The 7.5lb off was a right result though, very motivating. If you've only had one bad day out of the week you may well get away with it.
Good luck for your WI this week.

Lot of people returning this weekend, great you are back into it again and your weight loss last week was great good luck for this week. Im the same have something on every weekend now until the end of the year going to be tough on the diet but we can do it :)

Evening everyone, quick update before i go to BOYZONE!! Am very excited ♥.
I lost another 2lb this week , am delighted at that. Today has been a great week, i met shane lynch today, made me very very happy! Hope you all have a good weekend x

Thank you! Concert was amazing, lots of new stuff played and confirmed that this wasnt there last concert. I think next time ill treat myself to a meet and greet lol

Uh oh a pound on tonight. Was half expecting it but hope it'll be off next week :)

Back