Fat Pants

Hanliz

Does anyone else absolutely love their fat pants? These are the big bridget jones style pants that suck everything in help you look slimmer in your clothes. My boyfriend finds it hilarious that everytime we go out properly I wear mine

I don't have any. I'd have to get some that go from the neck to the knees to hide the wobbly bits!

Not mine, mine are faithful M & S ones :)

I have a pair but to be honest, I was too large when I bought them and I doubt they did much good. I might try them now though... I've lost just short of 2 stone since then... Hmmm... I'll have to create an occasion for my OH to take me out somewhere nice so I can wear them! :D

Don't have any, I live in thongs to be honest, tried the little boxer/hipster shorts that everyone seems to be wearing at the moment but they ride up all the time so back to the thongs.

Can't get the fat pants to fit me, they just squeeze everything out over the top, not an attractive look for me!

I have a pair that are so restrictive I feel like Im going to pass out whenever I put them on!

It's the thought of getting them off in time when I go to the loo that puts me off!

Haha! I have a pair from Debenhams... they're fantastic! :D

I have lots of pairs, four M&S ones and a debenhams pair and i wear them everyday!! I do wear normal pants underneath them, or as its chilly i wear them over my tights, so im prob adding bout an inch in clothing as i have normal pants, tights then tummy pants!!! i love them and wont go anywhere without them x

I have lots of pairs, four M&S ones and a debenhams pair and i wear them everyday!! I do wear normal pants underneath them, or as its chilly i wear them over my tights, so im prob adding bout an inch in clothing as i have normal pants, tights then tummy pants!!! i love them and wont go anywhere without them x

I do exactly the same in winter! Normal knickers, tights then big knickers over the tights! :D

There not really knickers mum :p

I often wear the "sucky in pants" over tights because if I don't they go so far up my bum they're tickling the back of my throat! :eek:

Ha ha ha this is so funny!! I've literally just got my first pair of "suck it all in" pants arrive today.. a M&S delivery.. tried them on and they are great, but NOT attractive ha ha.. I'd rather not have the wobbly bits to have to suck in.. I live in hope. :party0011:

Until then these pants are great

I'd be lost without my old faithfull bridget jones nickers, im afraid they like most of you are a must for me especially if im off out.

I have a pair of Trinny & Susanna 'tums, bums and thighs" jobbies, they're like black cycling shorts. Quite good, but I wore them once under flesh coloured tights and a full knee length skirt, and as I was coming down the stairs at a party my skirt flared up and everyone saw them!! :ashamed0005:

Back