FAT TO FAB (i hope)

Brilliant weight loss

Just keep going and no matter what weight you are in a few weeks you know your going to be smaller and feel more healthy too

That's great. Shame about the indian food, that is also my weakness! But your curry will be just as good- add a bit of extra curry powder to it! I'm sure you can lose another stone or so before Christmas, just keep going.

Oh I love Indian food. I really don't think I could resist it.

doing-this-for-my-girls said:
Day 5
Another 2lb off need to update my yicker as when i did my ordered i weighed in at 20stone 12lb not 20st 8lb so in 8 days thats 13lb in total though official weigh day is going to be monday i will updtae it all monday but well chuffed i am now out off the 20stone bracket and in 19's my next goal get into 18's in next 6 weeks is this posible? Not sure 6 weeks today and 27lb to loose. Thats 4.5lb a week from today? Can it be done?

Well done a great starting loss :) I think getting in the 18s is def doable :) x

I started at a similar weight to you, I am at exactly 18 stone now having messed about a bit... Have lost 51lbs in 13 weeks.. Roll on the 17's :)

Good luck... It's definitely doable!

cheekychick81 said:
I started at a similar weight to you, I am at exactly 18 stone now having messed about a bit... Have lost 51lbs in 13 weeks.. Roll on the 17's :)

Good luck... It's definitely doable!

Well done on your loss so far, your doing great! :)

Day 6
Thank you everyone
Well i kind of managed today but had small extra not gonna beat myself up oved it as it was a family party. I only had one product which was the curry. I had extra 100g protein 1 onion bargi one poppadom and a tiny ( and i mean tiny ) portion of cheese cake homemade it was thinner than my finger. I had nothing else. And there were lots of nice things. We tell tale will be tuesday when i weivh in.
Hope everyone had a good sunday
Xxx

Panic over sorry for tmi but been toilet as had belly ache felt alot better and what do you recon i am a sts so no weight gane so for week 1 thats a 13lb loss so verry happy now. Now need to push this week 100% everyday after that scare phew xx

Ok so end of day 7. Bit crap really no products i liked left in box from taster apart from a chil con carne so only had one product. So been drinking water had my protein and veg for tea with extra protein but according to MFP i only had 415 calories. Not sure whether to have some tuna as no carbs but will bring me up to around 550? Not sure

well done you have done great in your first week.

I love the meal packs aswell, chilli con carne is my favourite although i havnt tried the curry pack yet. I do really like the shakes as well though, I make mine up with ice cold water in a pint glass with loads of ice :)

I love love love the meal packs i cant stomach shakes think after doing ig years ago i just feel with the meal packs i feel like eating. So as dont really feel like eating till midday i will have meal then another meal at tea with protien a d then bar in evening so feel lilke having a treat. It was good having the taster pack to try everything but wish i had order supplt to come todah as now left with bits dont like and a funny old day todah xxx

I think that was a fair compromise. Good luck to you.

DAY 8

Doing fine packs came today so happy about that. Not feeling great today nothing to do with the diet. Found it hard not to weigh myself this morning hop can do same tomorrow. Wish i didnt feel so crap today. Suffer with depreasion have done for years but feelings just getting worse. Might take trip to docs. She very good she gave me all clear to take this diet on. And i know its not the diet making me feel low. Oh well thats life eh

Not happy been 100% since monday apart from not having packs monday didmt have any carbs stuck to protein and veg allowence didnt go over 550 cals either. 100% yesterday and only lost 1 and half pounds!!!! Not impressed. Anyone know the reason this could happen was really hoping it would be more

Ok so i have had to unexpectantly had to come of till monday. I am eating very small portions only had a small dinner today. I am away fro hen day evening etc on weekend with lots of booze. Amd some stuff come up for todah and tomorrow so gonna do my best but will be back on 100% as of monday. I am gonna try and do moinimal damage i have done loads of walkkng today so hopefully that wjll help a little. We back monday hope all have a good weekend xxx

restart for me on monday. I have had an unexpected nearly two weeks off with my visitor and visiting a relation and now feeling really rough. So hubby picked up some new water bottles and im all ready for monday. Not been on scales but dreading it. But nothing to get in way till xmas so onwards and downwards xx

Back