fat ugly and so depressed

Oh my goodness Bonkers - that's FANTASTIC!!!!

B eat news I've heard all day ..... Bet you never thought you'd be a inspiration when you did that first post :)
Well done you & keep at it xx

Beverly75 - very kind of you to say that - you made my morning :D!!!

Is that your putty cat? What's his/her name?

I have 3 now - bonkers bandit and b3 :p

Hi Bonkers! My beautiful boy is called "Curious George", he's adorably nosey; he's polydactyl (has 5 toes on each foot not the standard four) - apparently they were bred because pirates thought they would have made better rat catchers on a slippery deck ... it didn't work, my bubba is phenomenally clumsy lol

Can we have pics of your three please! Loooove cats!

How are you getting on today? x

Hi Beverly75

I knew about polydactyl cats - but didn't know the story behind them! Wow! Pirates! I cant imagine my big boy on a pirate ship - he'd be eaten alive! :p

And curious george - that's an adorable name. How old is he?

This is the only pic I have of the three of them together (at least as close as they got to each other in this shot!). This is them on my exercise mat two days ago - they always interrupt :p

IMG_0251.jpg

Bonkers was my first and is the most lovable docile friendly putty cat ever. I can carry him squeeze him sleep on him and he just doesn't care - as long as the food and water are there when he needs it!

IMG_0027.jpg

I can go on and on and on... :eek:

The day has been good - its almost home time for me! Chicken and cauliflower for lunch today (its a Protein and Veg day for me - which is always the best!).

Now enough about me. How are you doing? How is Cambridge going? Are you on 3 packs a day?

Aww! They are adorable!

I wish I could give another cat a home, but I adopted George at 18 months and not only can be not stand younger children (he's deathly afraid of them), he hates hates hates other cats in his territory :-( He goes berserk if he spies the neighbour's cat in his back garden!

Curious George is 5 1/2 now :)

Cambridge is going well so far; I did 11 days previously then lost my way for five days and this time I've been on it for 5 days. All told I'm down 16lbs since the 3rd .... I'm really, really pleased and determined to get to goal! I'm on 4 shakes a day as I'm 5' 8" tall, which probably makes my Cambridge journey easier this time around (did Cambridge years ago and lost 5 stone).

How're you getting on? How's your day going diet - wise? What's the Dukan diet like? You're doing so well on it!

Have a great day x

51/2 - big boy... and I can understand the territorial personality. my bandit it exactly like that. It took 6 months for bandit and b3 to finally get through a day without bandit terrorizing the poor little thing.

I found it very difficult to get back on Cambridge when I lost my way. How do you do it?

Dukan is all you can eat - 4 phases - 100 allowed foods. Basically lean low fat protein and veggies. No simple carbs. Its worked for me coz I love my meat chicken and fish and I can eat till I don't feel the hunger no more. I eat whenever I want.

Also don't have to count or track anything. Although I did track for a week and found I was eating less than 1000 cals and around 20g carbs a day...

Carbs are my undoing and Dukan has thought me that I can eat my cookies and cakes and they don't have to be made with butter and sugar and flour :p. Bottom line - eat eat eat to loose ;)

And as a result of the protein intake, I have more energy to pump into workouts (now doing T25 in the morning and strength training in the evening 6 days a week). Even if I don't see a loss on the scales I can feel the solid muscle developing under the 10 inches of fat :p

Lunch time for me now ... going to warm up food.

You have a lovely and successful Cambridge day! :)

Oh goodness! I looove my savoury food - that would be my idea of heaven. Ironically I'm supporting my oldest sister in her voyage of discovery with the Basic Ketogenic Diet which sounds similar to what you're doing - I just have to wean her off of smothering the protein in oil and sauces! The middle sister finished LighterLife last year (after yoyoing on Cambridge with me for 6 years), lost just under 5 stone and has kept it off! She looks amazing!!!! Just gorgeous.

I hope you had a great day x

Hey Bev

Its great that you supporting your sisters... I have my sister cooking Dukan for me. If it wasnt for her (and my mum) I wouldnt be able to do it - horrible cook!

Good day so far... although the weekend at work now. Going to be leaving shortly YAY!!!

Take care...

Hi love, how's things? Do you have a weigh day with Dukan? I hope you're still doing great x I know got are, but decided to haunt your thread again so might as well be nosey while I'm at it lol xx

Hey Bev

All good... yes i do weigh in (official) every sun - but i do get my sneak peeks in almost daily :rolleyes:

You are very welcome here... be as nosey as you want - ask away...

However - I dont post here anymore, all on my Dukan diary now. Am actually surprised I post at all, always hesitant, not sure I'm gonna say the right thing...

Hope you have a lovely day xx

...... Okay, I need to find the Dukan diary.... How'd your WI go yesterday then? Wait, don't tell me, I'll find your other thread and find out..... Ooh, this is like a Nancy Drew lol

Hey, don't worry about saying the wrong thing - there is no wrong thing, your opinion and views are your own..... If anyone has an issue they can stop reading, right? I may be a wee bit biased but you have a lot to offer with your positivity and experience - and if just one person is helped and encouraged ....... You always come from a good place, and that speaks for itself :)

Have a fantastic day love xx

Back