Total Solution FatBloke's Diary

Fatbloke

Hi Everyone

Just joined the forum to get a bit of support with restarting on Exante TS.

About 2 years ago I dropped from 18.5 stone to around 13.5 on TS over the course of about 5 months. I was religiously strict and can honestly say that nothing passed my lips other than water and food packs. It was a real challenge, and I had really low points at times but I got there! My target was to get to about 12.5 but I never quite made it.

Fast forward to now and quite a bit in my life has changed, and my weight has crept back up to 15 stone and that's really only happened in the last 3-4 months due to being all loved up in a new relationship.

So.....

I need to get back on the horse so to speak (more on that later) and I've had a couple of failed starts recently and was always a reader of diaries on here the first time round and it really helped so I thought this time I would start my own in the hope that by keeping it updated it will give me a bit more drive and staying power.

Tomorrow morning (or this morning even as it is past midnight!) I will be starting back on TS in the hope that by Christmas I will be close to my 12.5 stone target that will allow me to start learning to horse ride which is a massive part of my new partners life. At the moment I'm just too big for either of her horses!

Fatbloke (not for long hopefully!) x

Good luck, its good to have a goal in addition to the actual weight loss. Mine is next years holiday to Thailand, hill trekking, elephant riding and scuba diving, and I've only got a couple of pounds to go now. My next goal will be keeping it off.

Hi good luck on your journey I'm also 15 st 2, done diets before but wanna try hard this time. How do I make my own diary can't seem to find how to create my own posts

Hi. You did remarkably well last time and I'm sure you'll manage again this time. It is difficult to restart! I find keeping a diary, and reading all the others, motivational. It also holds me to account! Look forward to hearing about your journey and, of course, your losses!

Back