FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

Thanks hun, hope u have a lovely day.

Ive got no plans as OH has got a 18hour shift!!!

x

awww well im sure he'll make up for it another day.. 18hour shift bummer!!! i couldnt do it!... Hope you have a wonderful time whenever you get round to it xx

You can all give me a hug to make up for my lack of one if you like. Hope you have a great day FBTB im sure you shall look stunning for your OH :) Remember your doing really well so keep positive. You can do it ! We shall be cheering for you. xxx

awwwww big big hug Miss Bean... thank you x

Hey everyone...
Just got back from a wonderful day out with OH. I have had such an amazing time and cant believe what a wonderful man I am marrying. He got me the sexiest red rose money can buy.. (i mean it.... it was in a box that was wrapped in stuff lingerie is made out of) and he got me a digital photo keyring with loads of our photos in.... and strangely enough he made me a cd of all our songs! (strange... because thats exactly what I made him... but mine was better coz I made a cd booklet explaining why each song means something to us... haha)....
we then went for a lovely meal (yup diet sat on the window sill at the mo) We went for a nice long walk... had icecream in the rain (god knows why i love that so much coz it makes me ill after) ...

it was just so nice to spend some time together.... everything was just simple and perfect. He's just dropped me off home and driving all the way back to london :( I cried coz he hugged me and was like I cant wait till I can just take you back with me.... oh well 9months to go!

I hope everyone else had a wonderful day :) love you all xxx

awwwww that sounds like a lovely day!!!

So glad you had a great time.... wont be long till the engagement now :) x and nine months will pass in no time :) x

aaaaaw it all sounds so romantic! :)

Hey everyone...
Just got back from a wonderful day out with OH. I have had such an amazing time and cant believe what a wonderful man I am marrying. He got me the sexiest red rose money can buy.. (i mean it.... it was in a box that was wrapped in stuff lingerie is made out of) and he got me a digital photo keyring with loads of our photos in.... and strangely enough he made me a cd of all our songs! (strange... because thats exactly what I made him... but mine was better coz I made a cd booklet explaining why each song means something to us... haha)....
we then went for a lovely meal (yup diet sat on the window sill at the mo) We went for a nice long walk... had icecream in the rain (god knows why i love that so much coz it makes me ill after) ...

it was just so nice to spend some time together.... everything was just simple and perfect. He's just dropped me off home and driving all the way back to london :( I cried coz he hugged me and was like I cant wait till I can just take you back with me.... oh well 9months to go!

I hope everyone else had a wonderful day :) love you all xxx

Well done you for having a terrific day!! Nice to see ya back on form and good luck with your wi!!

hey everyone. sorry i've not been about. restarted the diet on sunday. have changed my wi to friday.. so that i give myself a good enough chance to have lost something this week as i didnt lose anything last week. im a bit spaced out at the moment for a zillion reasons and just havent had the time to come online really.... im guessing the next couple of weeks will be like that too. tbh tho, the times i have been coming online ive just been having a snoop at all your diaries.. but sorry i havent written back.

love miss unknown's wedding ring... just read your other message... i dont think i have ever taken my engagement ring off... lol... guess it makes it well worth the money spent on it. thats why i really want a ring that would fit next to it... but my sis told me the other day that in our culture/religion we wear our wedding ring on our right hand... atm my engagement ring is on my left hand... so i suppose i could just wear it like that.

sorry im just rambling now...lol

Hey nice to see you posting :)

I wear my wedding and engagement ring on my left hand!!! dint knwo we were supposed to wear them on the right lol x

love miss unknown's wedding ring... just read your other message... i dont think i have ever taken my engagement ring off... lol... guess it makes it well worth the money spent on it. thats why i really want a ring that would fit next to it... but my sis told me the other day that in our culture/religion we wear our wedding ring on our right hand... atm my engagement ring is on my left hand... so i suppose i could just wear it like that.

sorry im just rambling now...lol

Yea thats what I was told as well so thats why I decided to go for that design. I just hope its nice, praying and hoping, usually the picture is different to the actual.

Hey nice to see you posting :)

I wear my wedding and engagement ring on my left hand!!! dint knwo we were supposed to wear them on the right lol x

i thought that too... but i noticed on my sisters wedding day that she put out her right hand for the ring.. when i asked her after she said thats what she had been told my everyone. its the whole thing about the "right" side being the good side etc etc... i dont know the proper religious reasons.

Yea thats what I was told as well so thats why I decided to go for that design. I just hope its nice, praying and hoping, usually the picture is different to the actual.

it will be gorgeous honey, im pretty sure. I dont think they could go wrong with the design really. xx

Update! was meant to say this yesterday but Im so happy coz Im back in ketosis! Wuhoo.. I checked on 3rd morning... and I was in. Which is a relief for me because this is the bit where I never ever look back... and no more food... well not till 12th April which is my engagement... so I guess I have enough time to lose another 2 stones if I stay put!!!

Weigh In on friday.. sneaky weigh in this morning tells me that its all good news :) eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

well done on getting back in ketosis so quick thats brilliant

Well done on getting back into ketosis chick, gr8 news. How has your sister being getting on? Havent seen on here in yonks, tell her we miss her

hey hun
sis is getting on great, she has been on and off it for a couple of weeks same reason as me... but despite that she looks so much slimmer its amazing... her size 14's slide off her now.... she used to be size 18 at the start of this diet I think. Everyone who has seen her in recent weeks cant stop commenting on how slim she looks! (im jealous) lol

Ive been telling her to come online but she seems so busy with her uni work and she's on placement at the mo and its killing her with being on LT! will let her know u asked xx

Thats great that she is doing well and wow for losing all the weight!! I can understand with uni work its hard to fit everything around here but shes sadly missed around here, we all loved her posts and of course we would like to see her new self, I am sure she looks gorgeous as she was very pretty anyways. How is the diet going for yourself?

awww im sure she'll be dead happy to hear that. diets going great for me! Just got out of the shower a lil bit. doing some research on Tunisia as its on our honeymoon list along with a zillion others so Im cutting them out as I go along ... lol.

i was so happy when i got out of shower coz I managed to wrap my bath towel round me properly for the first time in a long time.. hehe... no bits showing.

funny ya should say that about the towel bit, thats the only way I knew that I had lost weight when it fitted around me....lol. Have ya decided where ya would like to go?

hehe!
well no not decided. We wanted to go to Maldives but have been put off the fact that although its a muslim country/island whatever... they do not serve halal food because it needs to be imported from other countries. I can do with seafood as I love it but OH will never eat any kinda fish except fish and chips! So we're kinda stuck! Any ideas?

Back