FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

lots of hugs hun... that does suck!!!! but heh hoh.... 37lb's is 37lb's 2st and 9lb's to be precise... and you have had a couple of times off in your 3 1/2 months... so i think thats pretty good going... :) x

Love Nas x

thanx hun

It's only numbers. You are still as slim as you were yesterday, and you were happy with your loss then. Keep up the good work. (No wedding invitation for the Chemist Lol).

hehe.. well thats true... ! guess i had my head in the clouds!
definitely no invite for her!!

You are 37lbs lighter and that is a huge achievement. Would you have achieved that on any other diet in 3 and half months? I know I wouldn't have. Keep going with the hard work and the rest will come off soon enough. You have a great goal to aim for and I am sure you will get there. Good luck!

thanx mini... your right. im just being miserable!

To be honest people, I think the way Im feeling has a lot more to do with everything going on at the minute. I just feel like ive become a fulltime shrink to everyone at home and nobody understands that fair enough they are feeling better but I am feeling more depressed as the minutes go by! and I just want to eat..!! (i havent yet!)

I just want to hibernate!

Cheer up sweetie. sod what the scales say...you only have to look at ur before and after pics to see how well you have done. look at how different you look!!!
dont let this set you back. all scales are different. i remember before i first started slimming world i weighed my self each week for ages and was appauled by how much i weighed. then wen i started, i was a stone lighter on sw scales!!!they all vary, and like i say, you've only got to look at you to see the HUGE change.
xxxx

Hey hun, cheer up, I know where ya are coming from with the scales but what ya have lost is still great. Shame about the pharmacist that couldnt tell you the exact amount instead of having ya guess yourself!!

hey hun, im just gonna look on the brighter side of it all... at least I have consistently lost.. :)
My OH has proved to me today that he really is the sweetest guy in the world. I had a chat with him last night about everything going on at home and how everyone's drowning me with their silly problems just coz im the only one around!... we spoke about the things i could do to take my mind off it all.. and the 2 options were.. get a job (which i cant find!) or join the gym (which i cant coz i dont have a job so cant afford it) .. :( so we just decided that everytime i felt down I would call him... and he'd be able to cheer me up (this is all so that i dont turn to food btw)

this morning he called me about 10am and said that he's transferred £90 into my account so that I can join the gym for three months.. and if i really enjoy it then he's gonna top it up after three months :)

You just gotta love the guy :)

Ello angelcake,

What a lovely thing for him to do for u!! the gym will boost your confidenc 100% and food wont be an option!!

i know what its like to be turned to all the time, the chirpy one who knows hwo to solve everyones problems, and never get anything in return... but keep your head up cos v obviously inspired alot of people lives,

and your doing amazingly on this diet

loads of loves xxxxx

awwww what a sweetie..... you have no excuses now :) x

Have ya got a gym in mind?

That's lovely. Very thoughtful.

Lucky you.

Alex :)

Hi FB2B, hope you don't mind me just hopping in...I sort of started reading your diary once I got to know you through Miss U's :eek: you both seem so nice :p

I just wanted to say congrats on loosing the 37lbs, I'm sure it was very disheartening when you discovered the mistakes the chemist had been making, one good thing is now you know, you can defo make sure things are correct from now on :p

your OH sounds lovely, what a lovely thought placing the money for you to join the gym :wee: make sure you take your measurements, cuz toning up may slow the losses on the scales but you'll be building muscle and removing the inches instead, more muscle equals more fat burned, so its all good :p

awwww what a sweetie..... you have no excuses now :) x

Have ya got a gym in mind?

Yeah there's a gym down town.. near mcdonalds (haha) so Im planning on going there.. my sis in law will be joining me, we're gonna start nxt week!

That's lovely. Very thoughtful.

Lucky you.

Alex :)

thanx babe xx

Hi FB2B, hope you don't mind me just hopping in...I sort of started reading your diary once I got to know you through Miss U's :eek: you both seem so nice :p

I just wanted to say congrats on loosing the 37lbs, I'm sure it was very disheartening when you discovered the mistakes the chemist had been making, one good thing is now you know, you can defo make sure things are correct from now on :p

your OH sounds lovely, what a lovely thought placing the money for you to join the gym :wee: make sure you take your measurements, cuz toning up may slow the losses on the scales but you'll be building muscle and removing the inches instead, more muscle equals more fat burned, so its all good :p

hey honey, thanx for that :)
thats a good idea about the measurements actually, thank you!
Unfortunately i cant blame the chemist entirely because when i was doing the conversions i was wrong too!!! so we're as bad as each other!!

Im really looking forward to starting gym, im going to go a lil bit easy the first week and then join the classes etc coz they look really good! I really want to bump my losses up to 5-6lbs a week.. (which is what i was at before i went off LT) so that way i'll get to my goal a lil earlier...

i dont want to get to my goal on my blinkin wedding day! whats the fun in that... hehe... alot of my friends are planning stuff to do before the wedding and plus my hen do etc (want to go to spain) so i definitely want to be at goal and have done refeed etc by July/August!!!

Suppose you could see it as a good thing... I have gone through my wardrobe and thrown away all the clothes that are too big on me. and now I am left with 5 tops.. and like 10 pairs of jeans! I want to buy some new tops but where I live there really isnt much choice in Plus Size clothing. Our Evans store seems to only cater for people over 40! and for some reason all the tops... are wide and really long.. its as though they think that overweight people are really wide and really tall! I looked in New Look and all they have are plus size workwear! Im kinda a size 20 now... but again in Dorothy Perkins there isnt a lot of choice in size 20s!

I honestly spend most of my time either in my gym clothes or in my pjs! I need to go to doctors this evening but I actually dont have anything to wear ... TO THE DOCTORS!!! thats how bad things are!

I really cant wait till I can just shop in "normal" shops!

I hate that about evans as well. They should cater for the more younger adult as well. Look at the positive side that ya have lost weight and will be able to fit into something from the smaller shops soon

what is with Evans? i know they have a samll section for teens - but if you are in your 20s-30s there isn't much choice.

LOL

heres a suggestion: you are going to continue with LT and lose more weight, so i wouldn't go out and buy a whole new wardrobe.

Why don't you try charity shops to get some pieces that will keep you going a few weeks?

Back