FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

Even try ebay, its quite good for getting bundles of items and considering ya are going to be losing the weight quite fast then you mightnt need them too long. I hate evans, is there a new look near you? They cater for the younger people and clothes come from a size 16-28. Might be best to check them out.

oh good one MissU :) Ebay is brillo for this stuff :)

There should be a clothes swap section on this web where people can swap different clothes sizes :)

yea there is a thread on slimming world thread where people swap items and its great. ya might wana try there.

hahaha... i think I'll take you up on that one Kirsty!
Yeah I have been to new look and its just full of evening wear and work wear and everything is black!

yea now what is with that one, i know we are all overweight but do we not deserve to be in different colours as well as everyone else? Like I know black makes ya slimmer but come on, we need to be bright and bubbly too.

im such a dope! lol...
my lil sister said that she has kept quite alot of clothes that she has grown out of... which are like 18s and 20s etc... and she said i can have whatever i want out of those. she gave me a top that she had bought from new look ages back was a size 18 but was baggy on her... (well generally it was a baggy fit) but it goes on me really nicely... im gonna have to go over and raid her wardrobe at a point.

totally agree with the whole black thing. its either black or stripes and spots (in black and white) and i hate it. ive always been the type to wear colour... the whole black thing hasnt done much for slimming me i dont think lol

Im getting really annoyed now because every single time i decide a place to go on our honeymoon someone or other tells us real bad stuff about it. at this rate im gonna spend my honeymoon at home!

anyone have any ideas? max i wanna spend is £3000 on flights and hotels for the 2 of us

yeah but funny thing is that all the reviews i have read online rave about all these places but then when i ask people they tell me what a horrid time they had.. and its enough to put you off. i wanted to go morocco but i really dont fancy facing my worst fear there so thats out of the window! and theres something wrong with absolutely everywhere else!... lol where would u recommend?

Hey hun

we went to Turkey in the Summer, and i really wasnt sure... we had a brilliant holiday, I came back and looked at the reviews of pple at the same hotel at teh sametime as us, and you'd think we'd stayed at differnet places.

The holiday is what you make of it. If you go to Morroco, Turkey, Tunisia, Egypt etc, than obv standards etc are going to be different to the Uk... so just have an openmind.... and as long as there are soem positive reviews dont worry about the odd not so positive one :)

there is someone online shazpaz that runs a holiday bussiness, she will be able to find you a good holiday if you contact her.... and she ussually has an idea re hotels x

hey hun, yeah turkey seems really nice to me. but because i will be goin on my honeymoon at the end of october i cant go there. in turkey the weather changes towards the end of oct and rains alot etc... and alot of hotels and resorts actually close during that period. also we are planning on going to turkey with another couple next summer (friends of my OH, who are originally from Turkey) and I think it will be a great holiday so we're saving turkey.

Tunisia looks so nice to me and the hotel we want to stay at is gorgeous. A friend of mine who went has told me that she wouldnt go again if someone paid her etc etc.. she said food was disgusting and she got harassed. but im thinking now that it probably had a lot to do with the fact that they were four girls out there on their own. im sure if im with my husband i wont get harassed like that.

Ive been in touch with Sharon, she has given me some great advice re holidays, thanks for the advice though.

Sometimes I think look at the standards in Pakistan and Bangladesh, India etc... but we love it there... Ive had some amazing holidays there and im pretty sure anywhere is better than Bangladesh!! lol

Also alot of bad reviews I have been getting are from people who wanted alot of bars and discos etc... but im not going for the nightlife.. i just want to relax and just have a quiet romantic holiday with some adventure.. but not alot. i wouldnt mind spending two weeks in the beach... and the hotel looks so amazing i dont think i will want to leave it!

hey hun, yeah turkey seems really nice to me. but because i will be goin on my honeymoon at the end of october i cant go there. in turkey the weather changes towards the end of oct and rains alot etc... and alot of hotels and resorts actually close during that period. also we are planning on going to turkey with another couple next summer (friends of my OH, who are originally from Turkey) and I think it will be a great holiday so we're saving turkey.

Tunisia looks so nice to me and the hotel we want to stay at is gorgeous. A friend of mine who went has told me that she wouldnt go again if someone paid her etc etc.. she said food was disgusting and she got harassed. but im thinking now that it probably had a lot to do with the fact that they were four girls out there on their own. im sure if im with my husband i wont get harassed like that.

Ive been in touch with Sharon, she has given me some great advice re holidays, thanks for the advice though.

Sometimes I think look at the standards in Pakistan and Bangladesh, India etc... but we love it there... Ive had some amazing holidays there and im pretty sure anywhere is better than Bangladesh!! lol

Also alot of bad reviews I have been getting are from people who wanted alot of bars and discos etc... but im not going for the nightlife.. i just want to relax and just have a quiet romantic holiday with some adventure.. but not alot. i wouldnt mind spending two weeks in the beach... and the hotel looks so amazing i dont think i will want to leave it!

LOl i wasnt saying go to Turkey... just was saying we went there!!!! I was just trying to say teh holiday is what you make it.... pple who were staying at the same place as us, at the same time wrote negative reviews for teh hotel we stayed at where as we had a great time.... I think just remember soem of these countries are not as developed as the UK... and as ya say if ya been to a village in Pak, or Bangladesh anywhere else is like a doddle :) x

ohh noo i know you meant you went there woman! guess you havent read my holiday thread.. i was planning on going to turkey.. alot of people hav recommended turkey to me so it was in my top 10 of places to go! lol

where did you go in turkey anyway? my sister is going there with her husband in april i think.

i guess the problem im having with reviews is that ive had the most negative review from a close friend.. who i kinda trust on these things (i think) haha but your right... its what we make out of the holiday... im just being fussy coz i want it to be my perfect honeymoon. i want to go to Cyprus for a week and then Tunisia the week after.. or whichever way round I dont care..

ohh noo i know you meant you went there woman! guess you havent read my holiday thread.. i was planning on going to turkey.. alot of people hav recommended turkey to me so it was in my top 10 of places to go! lol

where did you go in turkey anyway? my sister is going there with her husband in april i think.

i guess the problem im having with reviews is that ive had the most negative review from a close friend.. who i kinda trust on these things (i think) haha but your right... its what we make out of the holiday... im just being fussy coz i want it to be my perfect honeymoon. i want to go to Cyprus for a week and then Tunisia the week after.. or whichever way round I dont care..

LOL x

Well I definatly would trust the review of someoen you know.... but that doesnt mean the next hotel in the area isnt good :)

we went to Side (Antalya) It was our first proper holiday... lol always stayed with people we know before that!!! I booked last min and got a great deal... but was bricking it incase the hotel and resort weren't right x

Have lost 3lbs this week.. was actually expecting more but that shud teach me not to weigh myself on home scales. Have joined the gym so have my induction on Monday. Came home and my OH had sent me a lovely bunch of roses.... which really really picked me up :)

Its still all good hun and its coming off in the right direction!! So good for ya!! Well done on getting the flowers, what a great surprise from the other half, he is so sweet!!

yep he really is.
on the down side I have a really bad stomach since yesterday!!! Its killing me, since I had that choc shake yday... i was running to loo after 2 mins and not stopped since! :( sorry too much info

I am finding this so hard this time. I fell off the wagon this weekend.. BIG TIME! My family have gone to London to visit my future in laws and my mother in law has made all this yummy food and she has packed a whole lot of it for me.. she has cooked all my favourite food... so there is no way that I will not eat that coz she has made it and sent it with so much love. I am starting gym tomorrow and I promise to myself that this is it. no more cheating. will be going to gym every day and I really gotta lose 2 stones by 12th April! No matter what!!!!!! so that is my next mini goal! ... I want to weigh 14stones on my engagement. So far I have lost 3lbs towards my mini goal... so I weigh 15st 11lbs... so I have a long long way to go!

I have been up since 6am as the family set off for london at 8am and I have had the kids for the entire day. So tired.... I am running on 3 hours sleep as I had a damn late night last night.

Feel bad for cheating.. but Im really fed up at the minute and nervous about wedding stuff so Ive not really been with it. My wisdom teeth are coming up (again!) and the left side of my face is so sore (hasnt stopped me from eatin tho! shame)

I really am hopeless!

You're not hopeless hunni so don't even think that!! You've just got stuff going on and it's not surprising you ate, but now you've eaten, to stop yourself from getting tempted more, cover the rest of the food in Washing up Liquid, then you won't be able to eat it.
We're all human hun and we're all bound to slip up at some point but you've addressed it and you're going to start again tomorrow. As everyone says, tomorrow is another day, so just dust yourself off and you'll be fine okies hunni? xxx
:D

hey abbie
thanx for that hun xx i like the idea of covering the food with washing up liquid hehe... although mum'd kill me for it. usually i dont even need to go in the kitchen or anything but ive been taking care of the kids so I have had to make all their meals etc.... and I just caved in. I dont know how people with families to feed manage to cope... (proud of you all xx)

Back