FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

I survived through day one of restarting!... i will be honest i drank 2 glasses of water and 2 mugs of coffee... please kick my ass if i do this again tomorrow. i really need to start drinking more water!....

its been a long day and I have been absolutely freezing but i have been mega entertained by 2 people today .. i love this site!!!...

sweet dreams everyone xx

well done for making it thru day 1 again :) But woman you'd better drink more water or else i am gonna kungfu kick your butt....lol :8855:

purpleangel.. plz plz do that!... lil sis text me to remind me about water so i had another glass!.. i will try harder tomorrow x

heheh... i will try my best. i did manage to get 2 litres in most days... but i think i will need to build that up again!... definitely not more than four doc!

well done honey your doing well. Don't worry about your mum.she might feel that you don't need as much encourement as your sis or that you don't want to be made a fuss over.i'm sure she is deep down proud of the both of you.
mums eh, who'd have 'em!xxx

i think my mum will notice when i get to my goal weight and not a day before that.. and then she will be like.. oh my god how did that happen!!.. im not gonna think about it tho... im doing this for my wedding!!

thats the spirt my love!!
how did your other half pop the question?i am sooo wanting to get married at the moment but i think ill be about 84 by the time my boyf proposes the swine xx

aaah seems like such a long time ago!... it was on our 1 year anniversary... he did the whole romantic thing, candles, flower petals all over the room... but thankfully he didnt get down on his knee i would have laughed my head off!

you would be surprised you know about your bf proposing. i had no idea he was gonna propose... he actually took me shopping on that day and said lets look at rings for if i ever propose to you....! but he had already bought the ring and everything before hand.. stunning ring i'd die if i lost it!!!

bet he will pop the question when you least expect it!!

aaah seems like such a long time ago!... it was on our 1 year anniversary... he did the whole romantic thing, candles, flower petals all over the room... but thankfully he didnt get down on his knee i would have laughed my head off!

you would be surprised you know about your bf proposing. i had no idea he was gonna propose... he actually took me shopping on that day and said lets look at rings for if i ever propose to you....! but he had already bought the ring and everything before hand.. stunning ring i'd die if i lost it!!!

bet he will pop the question when you least expect it!!

Awww so romantic babe!! He sounds like a right gem

he is. he's a really amazing guy. im lucky to have him really.
before i met him i felt like as if no guy would ever love me because im so fat and ugly, but from day one he has loved me inside and out and has never ever said anything negative about the way i look. so yeah that makes me very lucky.

Day 2

So far I have had half a strawberry shake because I still feel a bit pukey and dont want to waste my shakes. managed to keep it down so far too... hmm.. had a glass of water as well.. so i think im gonna have a good day!... will be going home tonight so will weigh myself tomorrow!.. :s

i cant wait to get back into ketosis!.. and cant wait to bloody weigh myself!... best go coz my lil nephew wants something to eat!..

have weighed myself finally! i should have waited really till tomorrow morning but i just couldnt wait!... ive put on about 5lbs according to the scales.. i think it will be a little bit less tomorrow morning but its ok!... its not bad considering i have been off LT for 2 weeks!

weighed myself today and Im already 2lbs lighter..! relieved!!
i think im just getting rid of water tho.. like in the first week. i would hate to think that I have put 5 solid lbs of fat back on!..

thankfully my lil sis is coming back today.. so we can both carry on with LT together!... i need to restart my exercise too.. i feel like as if I havent moved in ages!

Hey Hun,,, found ya.... :)

Your doing great.... once this weekends over ( which wont be too hard wid your lil sis doing it too) than you'll well and truly be in ketosis and the path will be much smoother!!!

Take Care Nas x

You know how I said that my mum was being really weird about me on the diet! I really think she is deliberately taking this to the next level now!... Im sat here minding my own business and she comes in and says "arent you going to have breakfast" so i told her that i was gonna have my shake in a minute. she completely ignored that and starts saying come downstairs and i'll make you some toast etc, everyones eating. So i politely told her that Ive been having my shakes for a while now and Im surprised she hasnt noticed!... she ignored that! and then she says... OH MY GOD call your sister up and see if she is okay, i am so worried about her, she's doing the milkshake diet, i wonder if she is okay!!!...

arrrgghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just dont understand this. she can remember that my sister is on it but not me (when im the one who bloody lives with her)

sorry people, I just need to let off some steam! its not nice. this is hard enough for me having to be around people eating and cooking etc etc every single day.. i dont care if they dont encourage me or anything. but the last thing i want is them for me to taunt me with food or completely disregard the fact that im on the damn diet. Ever since I have started this diet, somebody in my house has asked me at every meal time to come down and eat!..

:(

Hey Hun,,, found ya.... :)

Your doing great.... once this weekends over ( which wont be too hard wid your lil sis doing it too) than you'll well and truly be in ketosis and the path will be much smoother!!!

Take Care Nas x

hey hun. thanx. just feel miserable now. i can do this diet but its everyone around me that gets to me! give me a link to your diary plz.. coz i honestly cant find it and i think you defo have one xx

Sorry you're mum's not acknowledging your efforts, but we sure are.

Now you have an extra reason to do it though, to show your mum! Maybe in her own way shes trying to motivate you, by not recognising it she thinks you will work twice as hard to prove her wrong? Just an idea, mums can be funny creatures sometimes.

Bottom line: You're going to look stunning at your wedding and your mum will not be abe to hide how proud she is of you.

thanks soph x
my mums always been the type who encourages you to lose weight etc and eat healthy, but now when i am working hard to shift my weight she seems oblivious to it. i dont know. im trying to ignore it as best as I can really coz there is no point getting down over it..

on a happier note! i am in ketosis!! which isnt bad considering its day 3!! im glad, its gonna be alot easier now :)

we have been out shopping today, just getting bits and bobs in prep for when the inlaws come to visit in feb. alot of wedding things going on at the moment which is helping me stay on track with LT coz my wedding is THE DEADLINE!!

Back