FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

Hi bride to be...
I think you are going to have to resort to getting ' I'm on lipotrim god damn it' tatooed on your forehead.
lol other than that I really think you should sit her down and tell her how you truely feel. otherwise, she will carry on doing it and it's going to upset you even more. And we don't want that because you are too nice to be sad. xxxx

awww thanx babe..
i think i just need to remain positive in myself and it will all work out in the end. i know mum doesnt mean to do it, she probably doesnt even notice that she's doing it :s (mums eh!) sometimes i wonder that maybe its because I have only lost 2stones or something which wouldnt hardly show on a person my size, perhaps thats why she hasnt really noticed. i think because she sees me every day she hasnt noticed or something. when i lose a couple more stones she's bound to notice and she will be real proud.

at the end of the day, i am doing this for me, to look like a princess on my wedding so as long as I feel like that in the end it wont matter how rough the journey was :)

thanx for your support guys xx love ya

Ok... Dear Diary.. DAY THREE!

I feel sick! and its honestly because i feel so full. i wanted to drink some water coz i have hardly drank any but i feel as tho if anything else goes inside me i will pop! ive had two shakes so far and usually by this time my stomach would be churning for another shake..!
I see it as a good thing that i feel full however the sick feeling is not nice at all!

I am soooo pleased that I have gone into ketosis..(dark pink on stick) which is brilliant... it has made me feel so much happier and im glad that i have reached the bit of the week where i know that theres no turning back for me. Just looking forward to the weeks going by and all this lard melting off me!

Very nervous at mo because future in laws are coming to see my on 1st feb which is roughly 2 weeks and a couple of days away and they have never ever met me in the flesh and im paranoid about how they will take to me. they have seen pics of me and as far as i know havent commented on how big i am.. i just dont want them to be horrified or something when they see me for real.

I really need to start doing more tummy exercises. i can see that i have lost weight on my arms my legs my bum.. but my tummy just looks gross... it is honestly the biggest part of me. my legs have gone so much slimmer, i can fit them in a size 18 but obviously my bum and tum wouldnt !! ..

well hopefully theyre gonna follow soon! xx

Hold on there, FBTB!
You're gorgeous, they'll love you and they probably know that you're addressing your weight and will be proud of you.
I think you look a stunner in your pic, so don't worry too much, you'll fly it. xx

http://www.minimins.com/members-onl...-queen-little-catch-up-if-your-bored-166.html

hopefully this will work...

Hun, I don't know about your mum, seems odd she realises about your sis... but not you.. when you are following the same diet... Is your sis a favourite or youngest child? Do you normally have an ok relationship with your mum?

In laws... don't worry about them, i aint met ya and just from chatting here.... you seem lovely and your pic is gawjus... just be you and they won't help loving ya to bits :) x

Nas x

Hold on there, FBTB!
You're gorgeous, they'll love you and they probably know that you're addressing your weight and will be proud of you.
I think you look a stunner in your pic, so don't worry too much, you'll fly it. xx

awww thank you cathy!.. hope they think the same. his parents seem really nice so im hoping that even if they do think im a fatso they wont say anything in front of me. think they'd have to be real mean to do something like that. but i cant help being paranoid.

i can totally understand hun i can remember the first time i met by boyfs fam i was bricking it. It's very nerve racking and its only natural to feel like you do. It's nerve racking as it is, let worrying about your size too.
But seriously hon, when it comes to in laws, they are usually more bothered about how nice you are, and that you will treat their son/daughter nicely rather than how you look.And to be honest hun you have nothing to worry about because you seem so lovely, and you have a beautiful face so i think your gonna be ok.
If they do have a problem with your size then just kick them in the head!only kidding.
seriously though babe you'll be fine. And besides, by the time you marry, your gonna be super slim and sexy so doesn't matter what they think anyway!!!xx

http://www.minimins.com/members-onl...-queen-little-catch-up-if-your-bored-166.html

hopefully this will work...

Hun, I don't know about your mum, seems odd she realises about your sis... but not you.. when you are following the same diet... Is your sis a favourite or youngest child? Do you normally have an ok relationship with your mum?

In laws... don't worry about them, i aint met ya and just from chatting here.... you seem lovely and your pic is gawjus... just be you and they won't help loving ya to bits :) x

Nas x

haha.. im just laughing coz you got the sister thing in one go. yes she is the youngest and my mums favourite (yes you are!!) lol.. she'll be in here in a minute saying thats not true but it is. also my younger sister is a lot slimmer than me so maybe my mum feels that she shudnt be doing LT and thats why she worries about her :s

thanx for your kind words. so far to be honest even tho i have not met his mum and dad i do like them alot., i speak to his mum on the fone regularly and she seems nice. i think the thing thats got me a little bit worried is.. on eid they bought me a saree and the blouse (stunning) is obviously too small for me. his mum called me and she said that she hopes that the blouse fits me coz she was worried it might be too big. i just laughed and told her that actually its small so she shouldnt worry :p

what she said suggested to me that she doesnt really know exactly how big i am.. coz to be honest im one of those lucky people who dont look as fat in pictures as they are for real. wait till she sees me in real life!

haha.. im just laughing coz you got the sister thing in one go. yes she is the youngest and my mums favourite (yes you are!!) lol.. she'll be in here in a minute saying thats not true but it is. also my younger sister is a lot slimmer than me so maybe my mum feels that she shudnt be doing LT and thats why she worries about her :s

thanx for your kind words. so far to be honest even tho i have not met his mum and dad i do like them alot., i speak to his mum on the fone regularly and she seems nice. i think the thing thats got me a little bit worried is.. on eid they bought me a saree and the blouse (stunning) is obviously too small for me. his mum called me and she said that she hopes that the blouse fits me coz she was worried it might be too big. i just laughed and told her that actually its small so she shouldnt worry :p

what she said suggested to me that she doesnt really know exactly how big i am.. coz to be honest im one of those lucky people who dont look as fat in pictures as they are for real. wait till she sees me in real life!

yeah i think your mum must worry about your sis because she cant see her.. whereas your at home.... she can see that at the minute your not gonna dissapear IYKWIM and she can offer you food... lol so even though that doesnt help ya prolly makes them feel better that at least they offered!!!

Bet after they've been on 1st of Feb your wondering why you was so worried :) x
so is this the visit to see you and discuss wedding plans... where are you getting married? and where's H2b from?

its embarressing isnt it hon. I can remember i was speaking to a patient on the phone that i had just taken from someone else and he was telling me about himself and how he has lost 10 stone and he was like ' thats like me loosing a whole one of you love' and i just sniggered. he got the shock of his life when he met me the poor swine!!
Even if you are bigger than what they expect, it doesnt matter. I'm not gonna fob you off and say that they won't notice your size because they will, we all do (not notice you, but notice ppl in general) but that doesnt mean to say it will be an issue. once you get to know a person you forget about the external appearance and get to know the person inside. very corny i know but it's true.
just think how mega you'll feel wearing the blouse in a few months!!haha. I can't wait for you to have to tell her that you can't wear it anymore coz it's too big for you. xxx

aaah thanx guys.. feel so much better now!..

dieting queen.. im getting married in october, wedding will be in manchester, walimah in london. the OH is from London.. :(
i have to move to London.. nooooo lol.. aah well i should have thought about that before we started going out!..

barbie, you know the problem with asian clothes is that they all seem to be made for size 6-8 people!... which is stupid coz lets just face it .. majority of asian women are quite big!... its just the way we are made!.. for the first time in years i went into a shop and bought an asian outfit that was actually big on me!!!!!... i prefer my jeans and tops anyway, but i cant wait to be able to go and shop in primark!... and any normal high street shop!

aaah thanx guys.. feel so much better now!..

dieting queen.. im getting married in october, wedding will be in manchester, walimah in london. the OH is from London.. :(
i have to move to London.. nooooo lol.. aah well i should have thought about that before we started going out!..

Have ya booked a hotel in Manc'r? I knwo loadsa pple use nawaabs! you'll be fine in London!!! lol If eva i'm down there... will shout ya a drink :D than ya won't miss the North too much!

Did ya go uni in London den? BTW... do u ollie n Miss U knw each other? I'm a rite nosy bu88er x lol

Tell me about it. all i can get from Primark is bags and accessories. I'm sick of being limited to evans and new look...lets face it, they don't think big people should be fashionable!!!which is annoying because i love fashion.
its so nice to talk to people in the same boat. all my friends are pretty skinny things which is annoying as hell because the only thing i can borrow off them is bloody accessories!!!haha.
have you ever heard of see yourself slimmer?i went on it last year. they take a photo of you and shrink it down so your slim!!!to be honest i looked like an alien on mine, but the ones in the gallery are quite good. Was thinking i'm going to do one again and wack it on the fridge.xxx
I'm going out now i hope to god no one trys to tempt me with pizza!xxxx

hey
im getting married at Eastern Pearl Banqueting Hall. Its very nice. I wanted Nawaab but I know too many people who got married there, my sis got married there so i want something different. Pearl is gorgeous inside.

definitely see u if your ever in london. i went to uni near liverpool. we met at my uni through some friends :)

me ollie and miss unknown didnt know eachother before we started LT. ollie is my LT buddy (i assigned myself to him :p) he's a great friend of mine now.. as is miss unknown (who's name i dont know!) they are two absolutely amazing people who have been my rock throughout this diet so far.

you know what its amazing how i didnt know any of you 2 months ago.. but now i feel like i've known you all forever.. :)

hey
im getting married at Eastern Pearl Banqueting Hall. Its very nice. I wanted Nawaab but I know too many people who got married there, my sis got married there so i want something different. Pearl is gorgeous inside.

definitely see u if your ever in london. i went to uni near liverpool. we met at my uni through some friends :)

me ollie and miss unknown didnt know eachother before we started LT. ollie is my LT buddy (i assigned myself to him :p) he's a great friend of mine now.. as is miss unknown (who's name i dont know!) they are two absolutely amazing people who have been my rock throughout this diet so far.

you know what its amazing how i didnt know any of you 2 months ago.. but now i feel like i've known you all forever.. :)

I'lll google it and have a look.... yeah loadsa pple seem to get married at nawaabs x so i can understand wanting something different if ya sis had her's there x

i have lots of friends from here... met some at Newcastle meet in Sept... was really fab.....so i know what ya mean!!!!!

they have a website but cant remember the ad. the pics on there dont do the place justice. when i saw it online i didnt thnk it was all that. but when i went down with family i thought it was perfect!... the mandap everything is so stunning... and we're obviously gonna have fresh flowers etc... !! nas, you'll have to come on the wedding day, check it all out for yourself :p

Just had a look at the pics... it does look lovely..... just one thing.... make sure ya move that coffee type table for some of your seated pics.... cos it cuts of your lengha in pics :) x

they have a website but cant remember the ad. the pics on there dont do the place justice. when i saw it online i didnt thnk it was all that. but when i went down with family i thought it was perfect!... the mandap everything is so stunning... and we're obviously gonna have fresh flowers etc... !! nas, you'll have to come on the wedding day, check it all out for yourself :p

I am sure when you have your mark on it... it will be great :)

aww thats really nice of ya to say about coming to check it out :) x:)

just checked the website.. you know the hall that you saw thats not the hall i will be getting married in. there are 2 halls in the same building and im in hall number 2... god knows why they didnt put pics of it on the website coz its the nicest one!.. lol..

oh good idea, i dont want anything coming in the way of my lengha!... definitely no coffee table.. dont need it for anything really.. except for the bit when everyone comes to give me money .. which is towards the end.. haha... cant wait!!! lol

Back