FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

Even dreaming of cake is worse. I absolutely adore chocolate cake, ahhh. Yum

ok back to reality.....

Good luck for tomorrow hun! How is Ollie getting on?

hmmmm did someone mention chocolate cake.... i have been known to devour a full one in the past... in stages ofcourse:8855::8855::8855: well done on the water... eep glugging you can easy do another litre before bed x

good luck for WI tomorrow... when will ya get back and post your results

Love Nas x

Hey babe x

Thanx.. im not sure if im looking forward to weigh in now coz i think ive started my period.. explains why i felt fat and bloated all day!... i will probs post my weigh in about 10am or something :)

Even dreaming of cake is worse. I absolutely adore chocolate cake, ahhh. Yum

ok back to reality.....

Good luck for tomorrow hun! How is Ollie getting on?

Thanx hun. I think Ollie is feeling a bit miserable about his weigh in. he obviously wants to be losing more and seems disappointed :( ive told him 5lbs is really good! but he wrote something about 7lb being average for men. i dont think he is happy x

Ah bless him, I can understand where he is coming from but still his overall loss is amazing, i hope he can look on the bright side of things rather than the opposite.

Dont worry about tomorrow hun, ya will be fine and if not it will sort itself out next week

yeah.. he should be proud of himself. he really has done so well. plus he's had his sister over this weekend and that must have been real hard for him !... i know that i have definitely lost everything i put on during my time off so this week i will be happy with that.

good luck for tomorow hon hope it goes ok!!!
xxx

God help me
we have relatives coming over for dinner and my sister in law has cooked the most delicious curries in the world and i can smell them from my room!... ive sprayed perfume all over my room to get rid of the smell but it wont go away. have opened window too even tho its freezing. i know i wont eat! i have weigh in tomorrow!!!! but my mouth is watering!

trying to watch 27 dresses online but the damn movie is buffering so slow. thought it might take my mind off the curries :(

Enjoy the smell! I love to smell food but am determined not to break!!!!

Good luck with your WI tomorrow, you will have a brilliant loss, I feel it in my water!!!!! Lol!!!! I shall pop on to see how well you done even if I don't manage to post!

x

hahahah
hey. sorry i woke up late. had weigh in. and have lost 6lbs! which I am very pleased with because its totm at the mo! also, i'd put on 5lbs during my time off.. so i have lost that plus 1lb. which isnt bad at all!!... aim for this week is to do more exercise.. keep up with the water.. (been doing really well for the past 2 days)

thanx for all your support guys xx...

Back