FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

heya,

dont worry too much.. be urself and they'll be sure to love u.. easy as! be confident and they'll see ur confidence...

enjoy shopping and drink more water.. I always carry a 500ml or 750ml bottle of water with me any time I leave the apartment.. and have 2 ltr bottles when in apartment and in work.. just keep drinking :)

heya,

dont worry too much.. be urself and they'll be sure to love u.. easy as! be confident and they'll see ur confidence...

enjoy shopping and drink more water.. I always carry a 500ml or 750ml bottle of water with me any time I leave the apartment.. and have 2 ltr bottles when in apartment and in work.. just keep drinking :)

agree with you there Ollie on LL and CD i never left the house without water bottle !!!!! :) x ( became a fashion accessory!!!):8855::8855:

Ah Hon they are going to love you you have nothing to worry about. What about sending a picture somehow of you and the other half, so they can see your size in the pic. I know you've mentioned before that you look different in pics so might not work but worth a try?That way they already know what to expect. Not that they will be in the least bit bothered, but it will put your mind at ease and help you relax a bit more?????
If all else fails i'd highly recommend rescue remedy. I am also very nervous when it come to stuff like this and it works a treat! xxxx

i do that but dont drink the water i carry around! lol. i did plan to have a big glass of water between every shake as of this morning but i still havent done it. im just sat in bed feeling sorry for myself. theres alot of things going on in my head at the moment, and i guess alot of it isnt to do with the inlaws either!.. just need to get my head straight and things will be alot better :)

thanx for the advice guys. i promise i will drink 2 litres of water today and if i dont then your both welcome to kick my ass

Ah Hon they are going to love you you have nothing to worry about. What about sending a picture somehow of you and the other half, so they can see your size in the pic. I know you've mentioned before that you look different in pics so might not work but worth a try?That way they already know what to expect. Not that they will be in the least bit bothered, but it will put your mind at ease and help you relax a bit more?????
If all else fails i'd highly recommend rescue remedy. I am also very nervous when it come to stuff like this and it works a treat! xxxx

hey huni....
they have seen a lot of pictures of me. infact the pictures they have seen of me are when i have been my biggest!... everyone keeps telling me that i am so much smaller now than i ever was but i just cant see it when i look in the mirror and keep wondering if they will think the same. OH told me last night that it doesnt matter what anyone thinks and im worrying for no reason. but u know what its like.. we always want to know that others approve of us.

rescue remedy.. hmm i think i will need that on the day!.. thanx hun xxxx

well ya better drink the water u carry today.... ya knwo wen ur in ketosis and ur mouth feels manky (sp) and dry... just keep the water in ur hand and have a drink each time it feels like that.... 500ml will soon be gone :) x

ahh then you have nothing to worry about if they have seen pics. They prob see the beautiful girl that we all see in your pic!
Your other half if right, but yeah, i know how it is and it's horrible. But seriously, you'll be fine on the day then you'll look back and wonder why you were worrying so much.

awww thank you huni x
you know the first time his mum saw my pics they were pics from my sisters wedding, and she did comment on the fact that I was bigger than my sisters and stuff. coz I am!.. and he just said to her that he really likes me and wants to marry me (this is b4 he proposed) and his mum was happy with that. i speak to her alot on the phone and she has always been nice to me so theres no reason for her to be anything else when she sees me!... its me i think, its in my head!.. ooh i wore the saree i wanna wear when they come down, its black with copper design on it and i think it makes me look slimmer. its just the way you drape the fabric round you really it hides all the lumps and bumps.. !

thanx for your advice huni and im sure everything will be fine soon. i have 3 more weeks left so really i shudnt think about it yet. will try to leave the stressing till the last weekx..

You know what.... I am at least 5 1/2 stone less than my heaviest ( 16 1/2 stone) I did LL Nov 2006 and got to goal Feb 2007..... so I have been around this weight for about 2 years.... I am telling u my head still doesnt see what the mirror show's some days... and i like to think i'm quite a confident person!!!!

i still see a fat image in the mirror lots of days.... and i am so scared that i could go back to what i was.... I don't know what the answer is but i am hoping with time i will see what other's see!!!

ive seen your pictures and your anything but fat!.. when im brave enough i will put some full length pics of me on here.. i know i have a lot left to lose and i hope i can achieve what you have! coz thats amazing! okay im out, i need to have a shake and go docs with mum and then to town xxx have a nice day

awww thank you huni x
you know the first time his mum saw my pics they were pics from my sisters wedding, and she did comment on the fact that I was bigger than my sisters and stuff. coz I am!.. and he just said to her that he really likes me and wants to marry me (this is b4 he proposed) and his mum was happy with that. i speak to her alot on the phone and she has always been nice to me so theres no reason for her to be anything else when she sees me!... its me i think, its in my head!.. ooh i wore the saree i wanna wear when they come down, its black with copper design on it and i think it makes me look slimmer. its just the way you drape the fabric round you really it hides all the lumps and bumps.. !

thanx for your advice huni and im sure everything will be fine soon. i have 3 more weeks left so really i shudnt think about it yet. will try to leave the stressing till the last weekx..

Saree sounds fabulous you will have to post some pics on here!
See you are reasoning with yourself. I bet if you tried to find evidence that she won't like you because of your size you'll come up with nothing!!
I think you spend so much of your life worrying about how you look when your big you just automatically assume everyone is going to think the same as you when in actual fact most people really don't give a s***!! I suppose its not just big people either, its everyone. We all have our insecurities, but you've got to concentrate on your good points because they more often than none outweigh the bad ones xxx

well said barbie! i know that your right and i know if someone had been posting all the things i had then i would have known exactly what to say to them.. guess i just need to practice what i preach too once in a while!..
my saree is stunning, got it when i went on holiday to bangladesh 2 years ago. will definitely post some pics on here. my sister keeps on saying to me that i shouldnt be paranoid about my weight and stuff because my OH isnt exactly slim... he has a food baby growing. lol. he's on the chubby side but because he is tall you dont notice it much. but the truth is asian parents wouldnt notice if their son was a toad they would still want a princess!... well OH isnt a toad and i will definitely be a princess on my wedding :) it will all work out perfectly. i have 9 months left to get slim for my wedding which is plenty of time to lose 6 stones and more. see im thinking positive now :)

i guess its the whole first impressions thing thats got me worked up. but after they see me in feb the next time they will see me is april and i will be loads slimmer then so it can only be a good thing! xx

I have a sneaky feeling that my younger sister has had a word with my mum about LT because today she has been really nice and keeps on asking if I have had my shakes if I have had water. Infact I got a massive lecture on why I am not drinking as much water as my younger sister (cow)

Its a nice feeling because I was feeling down about it and I guess i just wanted her to acknowledge that I was doing SOMETHING about my weight. Im having a pretty good day so far, I would say I have drank a litre of water so far... (just about) but obviously need to get another litre inside me in the next couple of hours. God help me!!!

Im in mega ketosis at the moment so Ive got that big smile on my face that says "hey mean fat burning machine" hehehehe... looking forward to my weigh in on wednesday morning because I have definitely lost everythin I have put on.

I still have the habit of weighing myself every single morning but I wont keep updating every morning on here.. i will only put my end of week one up!..

Hope you all are doing good too... xxx

Aww I'm glad you're sorted with your mum. Good on ya F_Gurl :)

Get that water down you (sensibly of course)!

thanx soph!.. yeah i will definitely drink it sensibly. honestly ever since i read that article I have thought about it every time i have looked at water. even when im reallly thirsty i drink water slowly. made me paranoid but i'd rather be safe than sorry!.. xx

how are you doing anyway?

Yeah that article made me paranoid too so I've set little goals. I have a 750ml bottle at work and I drink one before midday and then another before I go home so that I'm not cramming too much in at the end of the day.

I'm good thanks hun, apart from having a rubbish day at work so v. glad to be home! People just making stupid mistakes and a new boss that's giving me shed loads of work (I'm already doing my job and 90% of one of the managers that just left) needless to say there aren't enough hours in the day so another early start tomorrow :sigh:

Weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed. Although TOTM so not expecting much. Hopefully still be on track to refeed by easter though as I'm planning on a massive shopping spree with my mum (bit limited on our shops in Jersey and my mums lives in Surrey). Am looking forward to turning up on Easter day loads slimmer, give the family a shock!

Glad ur sorted with ur mum.... but ya do need to drink the water!!!! :)

did ya buy anything on ur shopping trip?

omg... i cant believe you have had a diary all these days and i didnt notice :eek::eek::eek: what a poo-brained idiot - especially since u've been talking abt me - tut tut

and before i forget - i did NOT have a word with mum about anything cos we all know how stubborn she is and theres no point putting ideas into her stubborn little head. she saw me go down to have a shake and i refilled my water bottle - and she asked if you had urs yet and i said no. so she decided to tell u off - YOU DESERVE IT MISSY! u never have the right amount of shakes or water - fooling the poor innocent people on here into thinking u behave with ur water intake tut tut :D

and in relation to the whole mum not seeing ur weight loss - she has come back from a 3rd world country where her entire extended family's weight probably adds up to half my ass!!! and u know it

plus she saw u refeeding n whatnot and we both know mum dont understand this diet (or any diet we've been on for that matter)

glad ur feeling better anyways

love ya xxx

p.s. i cant help it if mum loves me more than you!! :8855::8855::8855: hhahahaaim only kidding. mwah x

hahahahahahha
i just remembered this much 1 time! god!.. lol..
you know what mum loves you more coz your weird! and i still bet you had a word with mum!

Back