FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

well done honeypie thats brill!!xxx

thank you so much girls!!! xxxx... i cant believe how much pain I am in. I havent had a period in 4months and i feel like something is ripping through me. im gonna see how i feel in a bit coz i really wanna do some exercise.. :)
hope your all good... xxxx

welll done hun x That is fab..... keep at it with the water!!

here's to another good week!!!! oh n well done on avoiding the food last night!!!!! :) x

hey huni.. the real ordeal was the actual meal today. relatives came over and they've all just finished eating. i must have gotten asked to eat so many times but i just said that I had eaten with the kids so that they dont bother them at dinner time. i dont really want many people knowing that im on the diet. only people in my house know so i wanna keep it that way!... to be honest i didnt wanna eat any of the things that were cooked except prawns.... i could murder for prawns. absolutely love them... mmmmmmmmm

I really wanted to get to 15st by 1st of february and I dont think its gonna happen now. Theres just over 2 weeks left and I weigh 15st 12llbs. There is no way I am going to lose 12lbs in 2 weeks and a bit!!!.... i dont want to give up, im going to kill it with exercise and see if this helps me to shift some more lbs. Im behind schedule on my initial stone a month target that I had set because so far I have lost 2st 4lbs and I started this diet on 29th October. Hang on!.. November, December, January... 3 months.. so 3stones .. really i need to lose 10lbs to reach my stone a month target... but will be over the moon if i lost 12 coz then I'll be 15st. If someone is reading this and thinking my maths is completely wrong then I wont be surprised.. was always my weakest subject.

Please god 10-12lbs by 1st Feb. Please Please

Well done hun, 6lbs is a great loss, see ya have lost that little bit of weight that ya gained now its all down hill from here!! Gud for ya

Congrats on your loss!

fabbo lost...well done.

hey huni
yup.. feel great!... i was really worried that I wouldnt lose what I had put on during my time off. but luckily i have and Im back on track now xxx

Congratulations on you loss! You said it was your totm so maybe next weeks WI will be great too and you might just make the 12lbs. Keep up the great work.:)

Update: I have done 30mins of tae-bo and 50 situps. I feel like as if I am about to give birth. I cant believe I had almost forgotten what it felt like to be on your period. And right now I am wishing I was a man!..
Still drinking water. I havent really kept a massive track of it but I think I have drank roughly a litre and a bit. Have a litre bottle here so will finish that before I go to bed!..

Can anyone suggest any exercises I could do for my stomach other than situps. Im doing lots of situps but I dont see any difference in my stomach... its still a jelly belly. everything else is going smaller but my stomach just obviously does not wanna win this race!

Back