FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

I normally just do sit ups and do tai chai once a week for stress! sorry chick not much use i know. How are ya getting on today?

Have some paracetamol and get a water bottle to your tummy, it should help ease the pain. why do men never have any of these problems.....lol

Right.. I have had enough of sitting around feeling sorry for myself. I am now going to get my ass out of this bed and work out! So far I have drank almost 1 litre of water and I think I will probably be able to drink another whilst im working out!.. There are 16 days left till the in laws come down and I do not want to look like this.., (obviously 16 days isnt gonna solve the problem.. but it will help somewhat!) Im still so nervous grrrr... its driving me up the wall. I just hope that totm doesnt affect my weigh in 2 much next week coz I wont be happy. I have 10-12lbs to lose by the 1st... and if i dont Im not gonna be very happy!!!!! right.. exercise time x

hmmm... well i dont know about everyone else but I honestly never get moody or emotional when Im on my period!.. I dont think the OH has every been able to tell that Im on my period ... :p so really he shud consider himself lucky!!! ollie, at least you gotta put up with us women 1 week in every month... we have to put up with the likes of you 365 days a year!

hmmm... well i dont know about everyone else but I honestly never get moody or emotional when Im on my period!.. I dont think the OH has every been able to tell that Im on my period ... :p so really he shud consider himself lucky!!! ollie, at least you gotta put up with us women 1 week in every month... we have to put up with the likes of you 365 days a year!

I'm horrible :D. It just takes me a little while to realise why everyone around me is being ultra annoying.

hey hun...TOTM popped along here tooo... lo... but i dont get any moodiness, pains or nothing!!!!! must be one of the minority!!!!!

Plank is flipping hard.... did it once or twice at fitness kickboxing.... stomach muscles were bad for a few days so must work x

Hey everyone
Well everyone seems to be moving over to CD :) there'll be no one left on LT by next week! Im ill, the little monkeys have made me ill. My tonsils are swollen and I cant swallow anything, it hurts to even drink water. My ears are aching and my eyes look like I've been crying all night. All in all I feel miserable.. (sorry guys its gonna be one of those days)

Still really heavy on my period so Im not getting much sleep at night, I feel like as if I might give birth any minute!! I did manage to do my tae-bo work out for 30minutes yesterday so Im really pleased with that and also managed to drink my 2litres of water. But coz I wasnt feeling well I only had 1 shake... which I didnt realise till about midnight when my stomach rumbled.

I know I know your all gonna tell me off now but I wont do it again!
We are going to start painting our house today which I am actually looking forward to coz its gonna tone my arms up good lol!!...
There are exactly 2 weeks left till the inlaws get here and I dont think I will reach my 15 stone target by then which is making me really unhappy. I keep having dreams about the day they see me and how disappointed they will be. I honestly feel like postponing the visit until I feel better about the whole thing but I dont think anyone not even OH will back me up on that one coz he really wants the families to meet and to get the ball rolling. :S good for him coz my family have met him many times and they love him to bits.. ! I just hope that I am worrying for no reason. I promise I wont bring this topic up again until next week.

Sorry for the miserable post xx

Hey! they r gonna absolutely love u girl! Trust me. They will not looking at what u look like but what type of a person u r on the inside, trust me. I know ur not well but its just for the time bein. Ull be back to urself in no time!

thanx hun! guess im just in a panic about the whole thing. which is me pretty much most of the time if something important is happening in my life.

babe, you'll be fine.seriously!not being so hard on yourself. You are worrying and getting yourself upset when there really is no need to be.
If it makes you feel any better i am feeling very miserable. Im at work and there is all this left over buffet that was on for a big meeting and EVERYONE is eating it except me. The smell is so tempting i feel like jumping off the balcony to get away from it!!!
we can be two miseries together eh. 2 is better than 1!xx

hey hun

your going great...esp on the water front....:whoopass: for missing teh pack!!!! lol

I am sure everyone will still be around even though they are changing to CD!!! I am on WW... and i'm always here:p!!!

I am sure tonsillitis and TOTM are not helping your stress and anxiety RE in laws...so just try n chill ( i know easy said!!!)

Love Nasx

babe, you'll be fine.seriously!not being so hard on yourself. You are worrying and getting yourself upset when there really is no need to be.
If it makes you feel any better i am feeling very miserable. Im at work and there is all this left over buffet that was on for a big meeting and EVERYONE is eating it except me. The smell is so tempting i feel like jumping off the balcony to get away from it!!!
we can be two miseries together eh. 2 is better than 1!xx

aww babe that must be really hard for you!! Dont jump off the balcony lol just think of how amazing your gonna feel after you reach your goal. its way better than all the food in the world. xxx thanx for your message xx

hey hun

your going great...esp on the water front....:whoopass: for missing teh pack!!!! lol

I am sure everyone will still be around even though they are changing to CD!!! I am on WW... and i'm always here:p!!!

I am sure tonsillitis and TOTM are not helping your stress and anxiety RE in laws...so just try n chill ( i know easy said!!!)

Love Nasx

heheh yeah i deserve a big smack on the head for missing my shakes. Ive just had one today and I was just trying to glug it down as quick as I got and I kinda got near the bottom and just literally puked it all back up. I think that may have a lot to do with the fact that I drank it so quick but coz Im not well I just wanted to get it out of the way. Just gonna sip on some hot water and see if it helps my throat. I really dont want to get any worse than this coz I've got to that stage with LT where I know I can do it!!

yeah I hope everyone does stick around coz all the people who are changing have been a great inspiration for me. Im not gonna even consider changing to CD because I can do this, its not so bad... and the lack of variety doesnt bother me too much xx.. thanx for your message hun xx...

i think i just need someone to pick me up and put me on cloud 9 and leave me there for a couple of weeks till i get my nerves in control.

my mum and them keep on teasing me coz Im worrying so much... but I havent really discussed the real reasons why im nervous. they just think its shy-bride-syndrome. lol. im not shy!!

heheh yeah i deserve a big smack on the head for missing my shakes. Ive just had one today and I was just trying to glug it down as quick as I got and I kinda got near the bottom and just literally puked it all back up. I think that may have a lot to do with the fact that I drank it so quick but coz Im not well I just wanted to get it out of the way. Just gonna sip on some hot water and see if it helps my throat. I really dont want to get any worse than this coz I've got to that stage with LT where I know I can do it!!

yeah I hope everyone does stick around coz all the people who are changing have been a great inspiration for me. Im not gonna even consider changing to CD because I can do this, its not so bad... and the lack of variety doesnt bother me too much xx.. thanx for your message hun xx...

i think i just need someone to pick me up and put me on cloud 9 and leave me there for a couple of weeks till i get my nerves in control.

my mum and them keep on teasing me coz Im worrying so much... but I havent really discussed the real reasons why im nervous. they just think its shy-bride-syndrome. lol. im not shy!!

I only ever had one LL shake.... never again... I cooked every pack!!!!!! lol :8855::8855:

Yep i agree if soemthings not broken Y fix it... stick in tehre your doing great!!!! Try gargling with salty water!!!!! might help ya throat!!! Have you got some Anti B's!!!

hmmmm if i could send you to cloud 9... do ya think i wouldnt be there myself ;) x:8855:

Back