FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

hey huni
im good thank you!.. lost my voice... and as Ollie put it so nicely.. I sound like a man! Other than my throat Im all good thank you xxx... how r u?

Update!! Nothing exciting.
We have been painting our house... and I must say that its the best thing you could do tone up your arms.. although.. my back is almost dead!... I felt like someone was sat on my back when I woke up this morning. Im naughty because I havent had any shakes or water yet... I have had 3 mugs of coffee.. ! I will in a bit.. everything that goes down my throat is making me feel so sick at the mo... so im not impressed!

Despite being ill I am feeling very very positive at the moment.. im looking forward to the next couple of weeks because I think Ive finally cracked this LT business :p

Just wanted to say thank you again for supporting me. this place is amazing and so is everyone here!!! Might disappear for the rest of the day as we are being House Doctors! :p

Well...
By the looks of it Im going to be off LT for a couple of days... I have to have meds. its got to the stage where I really really cant do without them. and all meds I have got need to be taken with food. Im going to be sensible... obviously dont feel like eating much anyway coz Im not well. Feel crap because I was doing really well and this has just screwed things up. Only reason why Im taking these meds is coz I need to get better asap!... there is no way I want to sound like this next week. Well here's hoping for a speedy recovery... and not too many lbs to pay for it!

bless you sweetie. your health comes first at the end of the day, and like you say, as long as you're sensible you should be ok. I hope it goes ok and you feel better soon bless ya xxx

thank you huni...
you and everyone else have been saying that my health should come first. everyone at home has been telling me off and saying that im taking it too far. I guess they dont understand how I feel about it.. coz even tho I have to eat coz of meds I still feel like as if Im cheating!...

Hey hun,

I knwo how ya feel.... I was still on LL abstinence, adn became really ill in hospital... on a drip and that....and i felt so bad having to eat... as ya say your health comes first.....just have protein and salad if possible, and continue with packs.... I also know that certain medicines even though they say with food.... you can have them with a glass of milk.... so any chance to keep the packs going and having a glass of skimmed milk with the tab's???

Hope you are soon feeling better - well done on the 6lbs

Glad you are feeling a little better. Well done on the latest wi results. You must be so pleased.

Hi FBTB

Hope your ok.... not seen ya for a few days.... Hope the house stuff is going good!!!! :) x

Nas x

Whats happened? why do you feel like that?

Don't feel like that,, no need.. U know how great you've been doing.. ur losses are fab! keep uo the great work and you'll be at target in no time!

Love Ollie, x

Please talk to us:wave_cry:

:pDo you want me to go and steal Simba?

:eek:My incredible bulk could persuade Ollie to give him up:rolleyes:

hey everyone
Im sorry, I said that and I just disappeared. Thank you all for your kind messages. I guess I was just feeling really down. Ive been off LT for a couple of days because Ive been very ill, think I may be having my tonsils removed at some point! not looking forward to that. Ive been feeling really miserable because Ive been eating and then being sick, everything I have just makes me feel more sick. If it hadnt been for the meds I would have been able to stick to LT coz I really cant swallow anything coz of the pain. I tried meds with LT for a couple of days and now my stomach just hurts and hurts and hurts like as if I have a hole in it. My pharmacy havent been much help at all. they just said come in for your weigh in on wednesday and we'll see if theres any damage done!

I was also looking at photos of myself on my laptop and I just felt miserable. My sister (older) used to model before and she looks super duper sexy in every single photo and I just look fat! So i felt miserable about that. To be fair I look alot slimmer now than I did before... took some pictures (in my album) just to prove to myself... im sorry I wasnt brave enough to put the before ones up!

Last reason I felt miserable was because every time I have had a real good go at LT something goes wrong. I always end up really really ill every couple of weeks and have to go off LT. Look at my results from the past 2 weeks. 6lbs each week! I thought I'd finally cracked it and then I got this stupid virus and then I just caught pretty much everything going round. Its not fair. Pharmacist keeps saying that Im doing really well but I really need to stick to it for longer and not take breaks. They dont understand why I have been taking breaks :(

Anyways Im very sorry for having a moan. You have all been so wonderful. Thank You xx

Hello Fatbridetobe...I haven't been on here since b4 xmas so have been having a read through to catch up! Hope you're feeling bit brighter, everybody is entitled to a moan darlin'! I stopped LT for about 10 days over xmas and was petrified of going back for my weigh in...but somehow managed to LOSE 1lb!!! Phew!

hey bohemian! nice to have you back. thank you for your message. I do feel a lot better and maybe Im just worrying for nothing about anything and everything. And in a silly little way I think in my head Im just feeling like as if all this is too good to be true.... :s

well done for actually being able to lose some weight over xmas! I think this week I'll be happy if I just stay the same. Dont wanna put anything on

Back